Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I am looking for a ceremonial guards torso decal like these Scots Guards troops. I have tried to make one up myself but with very little success so if someone with more artistic talent than me (which is pretty much anyone :tongue: ) could give it a go I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

John

would this work for ya?

legoband.png

Heres 2 different demos:

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

Edited by Globemaster

Has anyone the decals from these official bricks?

Thanks for helping! :sweet:

P1030508.jpg

U405AKingFullHouse.jpg

And the one of the white letter too. I didn't find any pic... :sceptic:

Veni-Yan monks from Bone. I can supply pics if anyone needs them (please help, I can't make decals myself) Also, can I get decals for Pepsi and Sierra Mist? Pics: SierraMistCan.gif

PEPSI-COLA-BRANDING.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Adios, cyclone501, your resident New Mexican.

Edited by cyclone501

I think you did a pretty good job.

This thread is only for requesting decals and informing you will be making one.

Please provide feedback in the threads where the actual decals are posted.

Thanks!

This thread is only for requesting decals and informing you will be making one.

Please provide feedback in the threads where the actual decals are posted.

Thanks!

Sorry. Is anyone going to do those decals for me?

I am looking to make Disney minifigs, and was wondering if anyone could make decals for the Disney characters (not the Anthropomorphic characters ie Mickey, Donald), but the characters that could be easily portrayed in minifig form (Aladdin, Cinderella etc). I would have done these myself, but I can't even draw stick figures to save my life, let alone lego torsos. Thanks for any help :cry_happy: PS, I want to make them in flesh color.

Edited by tin7

Sorry. Is anyone going to do those decals for me?

Supply pics of the monks and I'll see.

The Pepsi/etc would probably be easier for you to do through existing graphics on the net. Basically, just find a small image of a logo and resize it down. It would be a lot more effective than trying to draw it.

I am looking to make Disney minifigs, and was wondering if anyone could make decals for the Disney characters (not the Anthropomorphic characters ie Mickey, Donald), but the characters that could be easily portrayed in minifig form (Aladdin, Cinderella etc). I would have done these myself, but I can't even draw stick figures to save my life, let alone lego torsos. Thanks for any help :cry_happy: PS, I want to make them in flesh color.

You need to be really specific as to what characters, then supply exact pics of the versions you want, or it's unlikely anyone will try. A lot of characters appear in different outfits at different times, so examples are vital.

Oh, thanks for the tip imperialshadows. This is my first post on here, so I really have no idea how to go about it. Technically, many of the pictures can be found online, since the characters from Disney only have 1 outfit in their entire existence. Some characters I would like to see:

Aladdin (Aladdin, Genie), Toy Story (Woody, Buzz), Tarzan, Peter Pan, and since it's the Disney minifig project, the Disney Princesses. The outfits from the movies will do, and once again thanks.

Supply pics of the monks and I'll see.

The Pepsi/etc would probably be easier for you to do through existing graphics on the net. Basically, just find a small image of a logo and resize it down. It would be a lot more effective than trying to draw it.

1st. Will do, Imperial Shadows!

Second: I already looked and I never found it. I can try again, but even so, I have no clue how to resize on my computer.

May I please have Govenor Broadside's Bicourne Decal for both sides?

Here is a picture:

Imperial_Soldier_Governor.jpg

The other side has not got the small asterix on it (*).

Thank you, and I suppose this could be useful for people with too many Captain Redbeards...

Could anyone post the Imperial Guards' Big Flag decal for me? :grin:

Thank you very much! :sweet:

Here's a shot:

43px1.jpg

Edited by BlueBard