Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Can someone please make me a front and back torso decal of the chainsaw guy in Resident Evil 4? links> front back

Please? :classic:

EDIT: And a head decal please?

Resubmitting my request.

Another easy request from me, can someone supply a crownie decal? The original one not the newer cloth one or the Archer one.

Thanks

Hi maiq the liar, I noticed your request, but I don't think I'm able to make those decals. They seem to require a degree of detail that I am not able to compress in a decal, expecially a MF's head decal :look: .

I hope somebody else can do that. Maybe you should try and PM some of the other decal-makers here directly, instead of re-reposting your request in this thread :look:

LuxorV

Oh. 'kay. no problem then.

Well, time to request something in the realm of possibility.

A Mac classic, An Apple LISA, and a IBM PC Portable*, please.

use what bricks you think would work best, thanks.

*i'm guessing it should be a 1x2 brick with a 1x2 tile on top. also, it's more self-contained then portable :wacko: huzzah for "Laptops" Luggables...

Edit: fixed a borked link :blush:

Edited by maiq the liar

Dear EBers,

I'm sorry I couldn't work on your decal requests lately. I have been very busy with my work, and I'll be even more busy for the next few weeks. I'll re-start working on decals from the half of June. Please be patient.

In the meanwhile, there's plenty of other decal makers here at EB, and I'm sure they'll want to take on your requests :classic:

See you in 2-3 weeks :wink:

LuxorV

I would like Adrean Monk from the tv seiries Monk...please :sweet:

Done! :sweet:

You will find the decal here.

I have two, so to speak. Both are edits of official heads.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x222/sirnadroj/1-51.jpg

Can someone PLEASE do this head, but in brown/african/wtfever?

Nextly...

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/3626bpx3.jpg

Can someone do this face, but remove the headband (and possibly the hair) and have it frowning? I don't want a SEVERE frown, something more on the lines of an "unimpressed pout".

This is not exactly a personal decal request, but just an idea I had.

I was printing a decal for a pirate MF and suddenly I realized that I had created an exactly Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island 2 (no pics for the moment, sorry :grin:)

I think plenty of us have played one or more video games from the Monkey Island Saga and I thought it would be great to see some MI decals for Legos like Guybrush, Lechuck or... how can a monkey with three heads be done in Lego? :tongue:

What do you think?

That is a great idea.

I was actually thinking this week about making meathook (the one with 2 hook hands and a "talking" tattoo) but there isn't a suitable torso for him (the closest might be "anchor chest pirate", but it is still way off).

MI 1 and 2 are such awesome games (I kinda hated 3 and 4)

This is not exactly a personal decal request, but just an idea I had.

It's close enough, I merged it in. And it is a good idea. :pir-classic:

I was printing a decal for a pirate MF and suddenly I realized that I had created an exactly Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island 2 (no pics for the moment, sorry :grin:)

I think plenty of us have played one or more video games from the Monkey Island Saga and I thought it would be great to see some MI decals for Legos like Guybrush, Lechuck or... how can a monkey with three heads be done in Lego? :tongue:

What do you think?

That is a great idea.

Well post some very good screenshots and we'll see what happens. I don't do heads, but pirates torsos are always a pleasure.

:jollyroger:

Well post some very good screenshots and we'll see what happens. I don't do heads, but pirates torsos are always a pleasure.

:jollyroger:

Well, thanks! :sweet:

I don't really need Monkey Island decals by now but it could be helpful for someone else! :wink:

Alas, I'm afraid these are the best pics I've found. :cry_sad: Maybe somebody could help with better shots?

screen09.jpg

MEathook, Carla, Guybrush and the other guy from the jail (don't remember his name... :look: )

screen02.gif

The three pirates from the bar

screen10.jpg

Guybrush in the jungle from Monkey 2 (that's the decal I was talking about)

11634-12619.jpg

Captain Lechuck

scrnshot1.png

Guybrush again

the other guy from the jail (don't remember his name... :look: )

Otis :wink:

And the list is not complete without Stan:

Stan.gif

If only lego would make an official monkey island theme :wub: (one can always dream :tongue: )

I would really like a Dovckenko decal, this one. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb470c01

If you look at screenshots from the movie, all the commies seem to have a dark tannish uniform. :wacko: Oh well, I love sand green though! :devil:

Also, I'd like an indy decal. I know, it's the most common torso and the only dark brown one, but I would like it in yellow.

Reference pic: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb131c01

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by kill will

I would really like a Dovckenko decal, this one. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=973pb470c01

If you look at screenshots from the movie, all the commies seem to have a dark tannish uniform. :wacko: Oh well, I love sand green though! :devil:

Did Dovchenko quickly, completely from your sample pic as I haven't opening that set yet. Did it in 3 shades of tan, all from different official sources. They all look pretty good as uniforms, and one seems to match what you asked for.

They can be found here.

Edited to add: I just finished Indy as well. Take a look here, then stop laughing, it isn't funny. :tongue:

Well, time to request something in the realm of possibility.

A Mac classic, An Apple LISA, and a IBM PC Portable*, please.

use what bricks you think would work best, thanks.

*i'm guessing it should be a 1x2 brick with a 1x2 tile on top. also, it's more self-contained then portable :wacko: huzzah for "Laptops" Luggables...

Edit: fixed a borked link :blush:

Were the old PCs i requested a bit much? sorry if i'm overwhelming you.

Edited by maiq the liar

I searching for deacals of German SS Soldiers in black. Maybe can anyone help me.

Thanks ...

Were the old PCs i requested a bit much? sorry if i'm overwhelming you.

Ok, I took a shot at the Mac Classic, which can be seen here.

Not sure about the others, yet.

Could someone supply me with the Crown on the Crownie decals and the Skeleton? I want to make my own custom decals but need both of those.

Thanks

Could someone supply me with the Crown on the Crownie decals and the Skeleton? I want to make my own custom decals but need both of those.

Thanks

I believe you could extract what you need out of my old shield decals, located here.

They're 600dpi, but the logos are solid colours, so they would be easy to remove and resize down to whatever you need.

Good luck! We'd love to see the results of your effort in a thread here, please consider posting them.

I believe you could extract what you need out of my old shield decals, located here.

They're 600dpi, but the logos are solid colours, so they would be easy to remove and resize down to whatever you need.

Good luck! We'd love to see the results of your effort in a thread here, please consider posting them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Gileadkn...ry_custom_2.bmp

I use this to make a sort of Legion for my crownies.

I am looking for a ceremonial guards torso decal like these Scots Guards troops. I have tried to make one up myself but with very little success so if someone with more artistic talent than me (which is pretty much anyone :tongue: ) could give it a go I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

John

Have you tried here? :wink:

I have been through the pirate library but have not found anything for what I want to do. I am looking for the modern ceremonial interpretation of a redcoat instead of fighting soldiers for a pirate/Napoleonic battle scene.