Hinckley

The Elflands Contest

33 and a third, now that you say it. ;-) X-D

Very true, but I don't think a third of a minifig would sell very well. :-P

Unless it is the decapitated head of an enemy...

True. X-D

Unless it is the decapitated head of an enemy...

Or a leg. Or an arm. Or a hand. Or a torso. *skull* >:-)

So evil! >:-)

True. X-D

Or a leg. Or an arm. Or a hand. Or a torso. *skull* >:-)

So evil! >:-)

But with no weapons, it would have to be a large troll army just ripping minifigs apart...cool! *sweet*

Let's say you have a minifig in your entry and he has legs, a torso, a head and a hat. That's three pieces.

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't that count as four pieces?

But with no weapons, it would have to be a large troll army just ripping minifigs apart...cool! *sweet*

Heck, I'd buy that! *skull*

I'm working on my entry now. I've got two projects on the table, but I can enter this one ~ 'specially since it's got a piece limit. *y*

Also, for inspiration, may I suggest collectobil.com (a playmobil fan site.) There's a nice Magic Forest theme there: (MAGIC: In the second column)

http://www.collectobil.com/catalogue/catalogue.html

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't that count as four pieces?

It just gives a little freebie for figs so we can concentrate on making cool MOCs. I count the torso and head together as one piece...

It just gives a little freebie for figs so we can concentrate on making cool MOCs. I count the torso and head together as one piece...

Well...that would have been the case before 2000 :-/ THat's when they stopped attaching the heads in the factory, which I really miss :'-(

Great entry Sir Nadroj! I love the idea of an elf with a flute and fleshie face to distinguish him.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

The Elflands Contest

Rules:

[*]a minifig (with torso, legs, hat and head) counts as three pieces. This does not include weapons, capes or accessories.

[*]There is no minifig limit (army builders ;-) )

Sounds COOL! *sweet* But I don't understand this part^ how can there be no minifig limit if each minifig counts as three pieces? :-/

The Elflands Contest

Rules:

[*]a minifig (with torso, legs, hat and head) counts as three pieces. This does not include weapons, capes or accessories.

[*]There is no minifig limit (army builders ;-) )

Sounds COOL! *sweet* But I don't understand this part^ how can there be no minifig limit if each minifig counts as three pieces? :-/

In the Pirate's Life Contest there is a specific limit of mini-figs that you're able to place on the MOC.

In this competition, you can place 99 giant trolls or 33 minifigs on one base plate (which wouldn't be very interesting X-D ).

You can put as many as you want, but there is still a limit to the piece count.

P

In this competition, you can place 99 giant trolls or 33 minifigs on one base plate (which wouldn't be very interesting X-D ).

P

Giant trolls count as 1 piece? If so, why can't we use 100 of them? :-D

Edit (x2) by imperialshadows: Edit by Hinckley: Even in the post you quoted didn't read :-$ , there seems to be a 100th piece already...

In the Pirate's Life Contest there is a specific limit of mini-figs that you're able to place on the MOC.

P

Thank you phred. *sweet*

I haven't entered a contest on Eurobricks yet, but I think I might enter this one. I have a good idea... heheh. *knight*

Also, does a hat with, say, a small feather in it count as one part or two?

I have now modified my avatar with Lego Castle colours to make it more 'castley' in some way, too.

*skull*

Edited by Shoc

I want do a entry too, but I need for the hair, that comes out of the helmet of my elves a bit playdough for the holding. Is that against the rules?

I updated the rules to allow it. *classic*

Hey guys! I've very nearly finished my entry which was a lot of great fun. Are there any other interesting things to happen in Castle month? Anyhoo, I found some hair which works great for elves if you're interested, it's the Qui-Gon hairpiece, I've used one for my moc and i think it looks great.

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Thanks for the advice, Batbrick *wink*

Btw, I find Anakin's is quite good too, like I used for my sigfig *blush* .

LuxorV

Thanks for the advice, Batbrick *wink*

Btw, I find Anakin's is quite good too, like I used for my sigfig *blush* .

LuxorV

Thats alright, hey you are right too, I like that Anakin hairpiece for that use, In fact, it does seem very much like a "medieval" style hair, thanks *classic*

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Hey everyone! I just submitted my entries. Feel free to give me any comments! *blush* I know it look very very simple and normal. But i had some limitations with it especially the shield. I use forestmen shield as a replacement. Hope you all can accept it *tongue*

A quick question, would the skellie fig be 6 peices? :look:

No, although that would be logical to count them as six, let's keep all regular size figs as 3 pieces and giant trolls as 1.