Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Middle age for a dwarf is 125 years. :-)

From the D&D Player's Handbook X-D

Edit: And max age is 250 + 2d% years. :-P

Falcorn? You don't watch southpark by any chance DO you?
You guessed it right *sweet* ! Cookie for you X-D !
There are way too many rules for the cc role play unless it has changed more recently.

I would like to join but not if there are tons of rules.

I wasn't aware there were tons of rules for the CCRP *wacko* . I thought there were only rules on how strong a character can be, etc..

Anyway, before everyone starts submitting characters and stuff, we should iron out some basic rules first. How about:

1. General rules

* Try to be somewhat realistic. A character with a horse or other mount will travel faster than a character on foot.

* Try not to give your character improbably strong powers (for exemple a spell that kills everone immediatly) or make him invincible

* NO gunpowder

2. Characters

* Your character HAS to be a LEGO minifig, NO animal characters like dragons or talking parrots, etc.

* You are allowed to have multiple characters.

* Your character has to be part of one of the following Lego Castle factions:

Classic-Castle

Lion Knights

Royal Knights

Knights Kingdom

KK2

Scorpion Knights

Black Falcons

Dragon Masters

Black Knights

Fright Knights

Bull Knights

Vikings

Forestmen

Dark Forest

Wolfpack

Crown Knights

Elves

Dwarves

Orcs

Skeletons

Ninja

Suggestions are welcome of course :-) .

Edited by KhoRne

Gah.. This made me a wee bit confuzzled.. *wacko* I'm more used to throwing dice and reading books than writing theatrical poop! :-P

I'll se what I can come up with. ;-)

Thanks for the rules clarification *sweet*

Name: Gong the Hawkeye

Faction: Legendary Viking Warrior

Armament: Divine Scythe, Divine Helm

Looks: Like any normal Viking with badass weapons! X-D

New Suggestions:

Possessions: Castle, White papyrus map

Favorite Activity:Seeking Worlds End

Few Questions:

Can other characters be killed? 8-|

Is there dragons, giant trolls and sea serpents?

Is anything possible?

What you can't be a dragon?! Discrimination... :-P Well I'll just have to be in the Dragon Masters then, wont I. X-D

By the way, how are we going to play this? Is it just writing long stories that kind of interweave? Or is it going to be a game in which we score points and battle other players as bad guys etc? Or a board game, where each player builds a 'Home' and we have battles and rolling of dice?

*wacko* Some clarification on this would be great thanks! *sweet*

This is so wonderful! I am keen into this too, but i am not very familar with this roleplay thing. But i really really want to be in it *sweet*

I don't really know how to play RP games or really any games on the internet really, are they like rugby at all? 8-| X-D

anywway

Name: Hollis (how original)

Age 25

Faction: Dragon Master

Armament: Ninja kind of stuff like stars, ninja like sword etc

Looks like my sig fig same head and mask mayby diferent torso

Position: he's a spy/ninja for the dragon masters

Ok, well I will now present my character:

Name: Dragonator

Faction: Dragon Masters

Armament: Not defined. When out of the Castle he will often carry his ceremonial golden sword.

Looks: Like my Sigfig! (Not the one in my Avatar, I will have a picture up shortly)

History: Not much is known about Dragonator. He has previous experience in military, is a persuasive talker and likes to get things his way. He also has a soft spot for dragons, and will do almost anything to protect them. He is now Senior Councilor to King Dracus of the Dragon Masters, after proving himself in the defense of the castle during an attack from a previous neighbouring vassal who is now six feet under. He is also on the Council of Five, and holds a strong influence over the weakening king, as well as strong loyalty from the army generals he commanded during many a siege. He lives in Dragons Keep, home of the Dragon Masters. He can be considered a plotting and cunning character, an opportunist looking for ever greater power.

That basically explains it. X-D

Edited by dragonator

Name: Pencoin

Background: grew up in crownie town

Faction: crownies

Class/place in hierarchy: tester of new kinds of transport ( top secret)

Equipment: access to prototypes of crownie inventors and access to crownie armoury

Looks: pencoin.jpg

thank you to KhoRne for the better picture

Edited by Pencoin

Few Questions:

Can other characters be killed? 8-|

Is there dragons, giant trolls and sea serpents?

Is anything possible?

Other characters can be killed BUT only if the owner of the targeted character agrees with you on the fact you want to kill the character. But try not to kill the other characters :-P .

Yes, there may be dragons, trolls and sea serpents because those creatures were/are in real Lego sets, but giants for example aren't allowed because they don't exist in Lego world ;-) .

What you can't be a dragon?! Discrimination... :-P Well I'll just have to be in the Dragon Masters then, wont I. X-D

By the way, how are we going to play this? Is it just writing long stories that kind of interweave? Or is it going to be a game in which we score points and battle other players as bad guys etc? Or a board game, where each player builds a 'Home' and we have battles and rolling of dice?

*wacko* Some clarification on this would be great thanks! *sweet*

As soon as we have a map up, we will be able to play. Basicly you start on a random spot on the map and you start writing the adventures of your character. See here, here or here for examples. Basicly your first question comes the closest to the answer :-P .
This is so wonderful! I am keen into this too, but i am not very familar with this roleplay thing. But i really really want to be in it *sweet*
See the links I posted in my reply to dragonator's questions for examples :-) .
I don't really know how to play RP games or really any games on the internet really, are they like rugby at all? 8-| X-D

anywway

Name: Hollis (how original)

Age 25

Faction: Dragon Master

Armament: Ninja kind of stuff like stars, ninja like sword etc

Looks like my sig fig same head and mask mayby diferent torso

Position: he's a spy/ninja for the dragon masters

Again, please see the links I posted above :-) . And no, they're not like rugby X-D .

PS: I added one more rule: no gunpowder is allowed ;-) .

@ Pencoin, if you want, I could make you a better picture, I think I've got the pieces to make your guy |-/ . Oh and don't take the secret transport thing over the top, like making a sub or something :-P .

I'll make a new topic later were you'll be able to repost your character(s) so we can have them all in one only-characters-thread.

yes you can do that if you want, oh and dont worry about the secret transport thingy nothin to high tec

Name: Emirate Master Hewkii

Faction: Scorpion Knights

Armament: Steel Longbow, two shortswords

Looks: There'll be a pic up soon, but like a standard Scorpie knight but better.

Possessions: See Armament, + telescope[like what pirates have, a nice handheld one] + a nice warm parka

Favorite Activity: Doing various things, ranging from destroying enemies to petting a nice fluffy rabbit :)

Name: Aluvar

Species: Enchanted Human

Alignment: As good as he can be.

Faction: Tolerated by many, claimed by none. His alignment keeps him away from the evil factions. Born a Black Falcon.

Armament: A simple staff, a few wands, some somewhat confused magic.

Armour: None worn, none needed.

Clothing: Black robes and hat. They're slimming, and people confuse you for an evil wizard and tend to not bother you much.

Special Ability: Saving teleport. Only spell he always gets right. Something goes wrong... *POOF*. Part of why he's made it to 190.

Possessions: A chest of improbable volume. Basically, it can hold whatever you can get through it's opening. It's primarily filled with Aluvar's modest riches, books, potions and ingredients, small odds and ends he's picked up here and there, and bird food. It cannot hold anything ridiculous like a horse.

Hobbies: Wandering the countryside looking for people who need help and then generally mucking it up. Hilarity ensues.

Companions: 4 talking birds. In the very first installment of the Aluvar Chronicles, as I'm planning to call it, he'll cast a spell to make them speak in English. It might even work. Aside from being his only source of decent conversation while traveling (and he travels a lot), they are able to deliver messages much like carrier pigeons, except with clearer accents.

Now, having looked at the examples of writing commonly used for this, I will probably vary somewhat. I envision my portions of the story ending up a lot of like an episode of EB News (link below), or the example I posted previously (the one that probably triggered your "no talking bird as your character" rule).

NAME: Steelharbingerofdeath

AFFILIATION: dwarves and crownies

SPECIES: Demon bound to a human host

ARMAMENT: glaive and longsword

ARMOUR: demon forged blood-armour

CLOTHING: grey/dark red cape over black robes

SPECIAL POWER: can turn NPC's (non player characters) into soulwraiths

ALIGNMENT: demon is evil, the human is good and can control the demon and it's abilities.

COMPANIONS: 2 crown soldiers with exorcisim gear (incase the demon gets free) Valkerie the spearman a dude with a spear and dwarven armour.

steel...

Name: Lord Kenneth Valise

Type: Human

Fraction: Black Knights

Appointment: Commander of White Fang Force

Weapon: Blessed Sword (Known to have immense healing power)

Defence Equipment: Steel Armor, Dragon Shield, Dragon Helmet.

Steed: 'Raven', his personal steed.

Additional note: All commanders' appointment are issued a Dragon Robe.

My character will be similar with my sig-fig. *sweet*

Thanks for the clarifications! :-D

Will like to give some of my suggestions.

Special powers or abilities. Each of us is able to select a standard pool of powers due to character abilites.

For example, Wizard holds access to 5 elemental magic but is unable to select melee skills such as sword or axe.

Special powers such as Stun (Unable to move for 3 turns)

Slow (Movement rate is halve)

Bersesk (Unable to control for 3 turns)

Bless (Attack and Defence up 10%)

As for our weapons, armor, accessories. Let's us select it from a standard equipment list. It will be actually ideal to indicate picture (LEGO medival weapons) Then from there, users will be able to customised it with their own name for their weapons and etc.

Such as Shortsword (Attack +10) 'selected'

User, can actually customised their own name such as "Black Eagle"

These X-Factors will be done at the Character Creation screen where everything will be standard for everyone. Special Bonus weapons and others can be earned through our quest.

Personally, this is how i feel, to prevent mix-up and unfairness within our community!

Feel free to comment! ;-)

Other characters can be killed BUT only if the owner of the targeted character agrees with you on the fact you want to kill the character. But try not to kill the other characters :-P .

Yes, there may be dragons, trolls and sea serpents because those creatures were/are in real Lego sets, but giants for example aren't allowed because they don't exist in Lego world ;-) .

As soon as we have a map up, we will be able to play. Basicly you start on a random spot on the map and you start writing the adventures of your character. See here, here or here for examples. Basicly your first question comes the closest to the answer :-P

As soon as we have a map up, we will be able to play. Basicly you start on a random spot on the map and you start writing the adventures of your character.

Thanks for that, it makes much more sense. So instead of having points and crazy rules about moving and turns, you can just come in and type up the next part of your characters' story. That is right, isn't it? *sweet*

Basically, we are writing intertwining stories! I get it! X-D

Will the map be entirely random, or can each faction have territory and cities? For example the main city for my faction (the Dragon Masters) would be Dragons Keep. Does that sound good?

My reason for asking is that I would quite like to take this as a chance to do some large scale MOCs, such as large castles etc. So can we also include pictures to tell our stories? I am presuming yes. X-D

Possessions: A chest of improbable volume. Basically, it can hold whatever you can get through it's opening. It's primarily filled with Aluvar's modest riches, books, potions and ingredients, small odds and ends he's picked up here and there, and bird food. It cannot hold anything ridiculous like a horse.

Have you been reading Terry Pratchett recently? And does your chest have hundreds of little legs and follow you to other dimensions and more? :-P

Have you been reading Terry Pratchett recently? And does your chest have hundreds of little legs and follow you to other dimensions and more? :-P

Nope, but too much Douglas Adams has left me with a certain mindset that lends itself well to such creative license. Actually, my creative license was revoked, but you know what I mean. ;-)

Name: Dimple Chubb-Bobbins

Background: A rogue dwarf banished from the dwarf realm. He doesn't talk much about it...

Faction: Dwarves

Class/place in hierarchy: rogue outcast

Equipment: Big Hammer! X-D

Looks:

dimple_chubb_bobbins.jpg

Name: Dimple Chubb-Bobbins

Background: A rogue dwarf banished from the dwarf realm. He doesn't talk much about it...

Faction: Dwarves

Class/place in hierarchy: rogue outcast

Looks:

dimple_chubb_bobbins.jpg

Hey Hinkley, is the green tattoo a custom one or from a set? If it's custom, then I wont quite be able to make you... :'-(

Love the hammer, it's like your trademark! X-D

Again, please see the links I posted above :-) . And no, they're not like rugby X-D .

so if it's not like rugby than it must be like basketball then X-D

@Hinck: geez, you use a hammer thats unusual :-D btw cool arms where's ya get them?

dimple_chubb_bobbins.jpg

No! No! You lie! You have the Fabuland hammer, brick built hammers are mine! :-P X-D

Name: Adym

Background: Working in a scrap yard and siege workshop, Adym grew up learning about how things work, building mini catapults, creating wacky inventions and messing around with things until he figured out what they were for. Fascinated by Dwarven technology and steam powered contraptions, Adym would often visit the nearest Dwarven Mine to study and drool over their mining and defensive machines. After he lost his arm in a freak accident (something to do with one of his catapults, but that's another story) he turned to technology to fix it, but to no avail. Before this point Adym strongly disbelieved in magic, but he was desperate, he couldn't build things with one arm! Finding an old wizard, he pleaded with him for help. The wizard agreed, and together they managed to combine magic and technology to create a mechanical arm he could control just as he could his other limbs. His new mechanical arm possesses immense strength too, which allows him to wield a large hammer he made. We now wanders the lands searching for new technologies and machinery.

Faction: Crown Knights.

Class/place in hierarchy: Inventor and explorer.

Equipment: Large hammer, magic robotic mechanical arm.

Looks: Coming soon. *sweet*

This should be fun, looking forward to starting! Just gotta think of a name. X-D

~Peace

Edited by iamded

The arms are customs that I made with waterslide decals...

The arms are customs that I made with waterslide decals...

Hmm. |-/ You just did that to be annoying, didn't you? :-P

They do look great though, good work on getting them onto a tricky curved surface! X-D

Hey, you stole iamded's hammer... :-P