xwingyoda

Build the Chamber Entries !!

Here is my entry:

The Torture-O-Matic >:-)

dc310001.jpg

Here you can see me torturing a poor Exoforce guy.

dc310002.jpg

The vig without minifigs.

dc310003.jpg

The figs featured in this vig: My sigfig and random Exoforce guy.

Enjoy! *y*

One day, the Mods and Admins of Eurobricks decided they needed a place to put all the bad kids and others who misbehave. So they decided to by some land- from the devil! >:-) So, the torture chamber was born. Here it is in its full glory!

Front:

b1.jpg

Tortured bad kid:

b2.jpg

Some never escape:

b3.jpg

Back:

b4.jpg

Side:

b5.jpg

Up from the flames:

b6.jpg

Hope you like it!

>:-) *skull*

Hi!

My (first)vignette:

On what will he fall?

The fire or the teeth?:

Vig.JPG

The Slaugther films every victim:

Vig9.JPG

The Skellie:

Vig10.JPG

If the victim survives the fire and teeth, he gets wacked by a shovel!

And you see a leg off cutter:

Vig8.JPG

They don't know what's under their feet...:

Vig1.JPG

Another shot:

Vig2.JPG

Two Another shots:

Vig3.JPG

Vig4.JPG

Empty Chamber:

Vig6.JPG

Empty Garden:

Vig7.JPG

The Cast:

From left to right: The Slaughter, a guy that I hate called monkey man, Jack, Tom and Skellie:

Vig5.JPG

Edited by THE-FORCE

Makeshift Oil Derrick Chamber

This is, obviously based on the movie "There will be Blood". Yes, just like Sweeney Todd, you'll be seeing some TWBB MOCs pretty soon! Brace yourselves!

Now, I was thinking of doing some goofy torture device, but that'd be no fun! So I thought: why torture the bad kids? Why not make them perform serious, time-consuming, gruling work to make EB wealthy? Well, why not!?...... So, the chamber is not just a dungeon, it's a place where the baddies are forced to work....then once they are of no use, well. You know what comes next. Meanwhile, the rest of EB watches in enjoyment, in a land of milkshakes and honey. My warmest thanks to Exo-Builder, , and for letting me use their sigfigs! The Bad Kids are random, BTW.

2-36.jpg

3-36.jpg

4-36.jpg

6-27.jpg

7-24.jpg

Thanks! Good luck to all the contestants! *y*

Edited by SirNadroj

This is my first MOC contest but I decided to give it a whirl! I call this "Going Down?". Depending on how bad you've been, you could get off easy (if there is such a thing in the chamber) or you could end up as a human barbeque.

The Top Floor is filled with Poisonous Spiders and Scorpions for you to endure. The Second Floor is a spinning sword chandelier which slowly lowers to your impending doom.

DSCN2551.jpg

A guard keeps watch to make sure you get the most out of your stay.

DSCN2547.jpg

The Basement Floor keeps you dangling over a pit of flames.

DSCN2546.jpg

This is a view of the entire Chamber.

MOC.jpg

Meh my entry. Pictures say it all. The first picture should go ing the collage if there is one.

100_1042.jpg

100_1043.jpg

100_1046.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1048.jpg

100_1049.jpg

100_1051.jpg

My Chamber Entry !!

Use this one, the main one, for any possible collage-ation, please.

The EB Chamber. Once, a place as large as the eye can see, actually about the size of one of Yoda's vigs, really. This here that you see is due to budgetary constraints. These budgetary constraints forced us to do terrible, terrible things. Like infringe on the copyrights of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Or turn our classical representation of torture, Gus, into a skeleton weapons rack. Thankfully, our favored method of tortu-mild reprehension of our spammers, boxing, was still supported. In boxing, a spammer is lowered into a box and nailed shut. The spammer is then left in the box to starve on his claustrophobia and l33tsp34k. When let out, though, the spammer usually gibbers spam until we are forced to rebox him. Three strikes and you're boxed and thrown in the river.

But at the EB Chamber, we maintain a very friendly atmosphere. Meet all of our Mild Reprehension Victims and Employees of the Month! From Left- [[in boxes] Yoda, Sinner], Gus, Heartless Noob, Spammer, and our EB tortu-Mild Reprehenders in very nice hats- Evillarry And Cruelistian!

Ta-Da!

A simple entry from me; more like the Brig than the Chamber, though... X-D

chamber.jpg

Time for my entry. [Oh goody.] X-D

overview.jpg

Tadaa!

bad_kid.jpg

A 'bad kid' undergoing treatment... and trying to avoid a chain wedgie. >:-) "Be good, or we release you... no, not like "free to go", but like "drop you into the spikes". *skull*

back.jpg

A rear view, showing the chains that serve the purpose of holding up other bad kids, and providing nefariously stylish looks! :-D

The top represents the happy on-goings of the EB community. The bottom shows several bad kids that went too far and got what nobody wants to get... banned! X-O [DUN DUN] (Here, here, here and here.)

And here's a pic of the chain holder things, for good measure.

Peace

~iamded *skull*

OK so here it is. My first Vig and Contest X-D. it is a basicly a cage, with a gas fired coal pit floor and a nasty apparatus to assist the bad kid in staying awake ;-)

the bad kid has awoken to find himself hanging by handcuffs locked firmly to his wrists. X-O

front.jpg

As his sight adjusts, he looks around, he tries to break free. Something moves towards him, BZZZ ! AARRHH! whats that? It's a cattle prod X-O (sorry for the image quality)

prisner.jpg

ahh now thats over :'-( , he can look around. He is not feeling confident 8-| as he has just seen what happened to the last bad kid ! *skull*

hot_coals_and_fire.jpg

"In the Chamber, no one can hear you spam."

front.jpg

The worst punishment for a spamming kid is to be completely ignored. Here the little self servicer is seen practising proper forum behaviour in a soundproof cell with no connection to the outside world.

Not enough gore and torture, you say? See that little yellow thing on the floor? It's X-O the Ice Cube Tray. Oh, the humanity...

back.jpg

The back side contains intruments for restraining the little bastards. This one looks like a lost cause however, as the admin is seen reaching for the big red button...

My first vig ever!

Hey guys here's my entry!

Here's sig-fig me in EB land

1.jpg

Here's mister Spam!

2.jpg

Mr Spam has been spamming 8-

Edited by hollisbrick

Hi!

Here is my chamber:

Each new verdict is being put to deep freeze sleep while his blood is being replaced by a substitute. Afterwards, he will be placed in his individual stasis chamber. If things go well, eventually he will be unfrozen and reintegrated into normal board life.

Unfortunately, stasis chamber technology is still under development (in other words: You're lucky when you survive it). Lots of rats help in further research.

chamber0.jpg

The guy to the left is the engineer in charge of proper operation, checking the status of these two stasis chambers and their contents.

The guy to the right is in good shape, considering that his temperature is equivalent to that of liquid nitrogen. The blue control light indicates the status.

The left stasis chamber is mulfunctioning; its status light is red. The content of the stasis chamber has apparently turned mouldy and needs to be removed.

Now how could this have happened?

First, as stated above, the technology is work in progress.

Second, since the room containing the stasis chambers is quite unconfortable, the engineer only checks occasionally (e.g. when a new verdict arrives and a stasis chamber is needed. Then he either needs to release an older verdict or, uhm, clean and prepare another stasis chamber). In fact he procrastinates whenever possible, spending his time playing with LDD on his PC rather than monitoring operations within the plant.

Under the steel floor, contents of stasis chambers that had a malfunction can be found, serving as nourishment for subsequent generations of lab rats.

Here is another shot:

chamber1.jpg

The engineer is checking the overall status, vital signs (if applicable ...), etc. at the local terminal.

Welcome to the backyard of EB's administration were we meet up with Yoda, who's testdrving his new model A Ford hotrod!

aaa.jpg

What a cruel person Yoda is, look at the blood dripping from the car..

abb.jpg

The bad kids are truly suffering, what an absolut horror..

accc.jpg

The car is leaving a bloody trail behind, telling about the horror that has taken place..

addd.jpg

And finally a shot from above, showing that the kids were already chained to the road...

aeee.jpg

So there you have it, my entry for this wonderfull contest.

Hope you all enjoyed it...

Vote for me, or i'll make you suffer! Muhahahaha! X-D

Ok guys,

As I promised my hobo pal (yeay UB its you :-P ), here is my entry !! But before showing it to you, here is a little history explaining it !!

The chamber represents an immense solitude, and what best to represent silitude than an ocean !! Our poor "bad kid" is alone frightened and naked, drifting endlessly on a wooden barrel !! Its pretty windy... He hopes the barrel will hold...

The chamber represents also the dark amin, enforcing the EB Law... So what best to represent us admins than a black dragon !! Will he attack, will he fly away ?? No ones knows...

I shall end this text by an hommage to Alien, the 8th passenger: in the ocean, no one hears you scream...

chamber_1.jpg

chamber_3.jpg

chamber_4.jpg

chamber_5.jpg

And here is my favorit pic, made as an hommage to Alien !!

chamber_6.jpg

Hope you enjoy and feel free to post comments on the other thread ;-)

*yoda*

He has done this multiple times, yet he does not tire from it. He is, however, glad that they come only in different periods of time. When the bad ones come, though, he is out to destroy the bad one, unless they turn and become good.

Upon being discovered, the bad one is sent to place most awful.

The bad one wakes up, only to find.....

That it has been chambered

p1010537.jpg

Where is it? Why is its head throbbing, melting? Where has its identity gone? Its head throbs more...

No matter how hard it looks around, it will never know what is causing it mental pain.

Only our viewer can know who it is...

p1010535.jpg

Lord Vader!!!

p1010536.jpg

A wall does not need a window...

p1010543.jpg

Lord Vader only needs to use the force, to twist and melt and torture this bad one for its wrong doing. He will stop if it turns.

p1010541.jpg

The bad one languishes in the dense, white room. It can go against the will of Vader, or he can go with it, and be, in a rare occasion, released.

p1010540.jpg

What will be the fate of this one?

p1010545.jpg

____

Thank you for looking :-) .

Brickshelf Gallery (when Public)

Okay, heres my entry. Its very simple:

Q.What could be worse than any painful torture?

A. Being separated from a bunch of hot chicks while the good members take them all! :-P

In keeping with tradition, the Bad kid is an exo-force guy, seen here in the Chamber, separated from EB by a thick pane of glass:

p1220387.jpg

He watches in extreme anger and jealosy as EB members, like iamded and Exobuilder here, snatch up the hotties:

p1220391.jpg

This makes him very angry!

p1220392.jpg

Too bad there was plenty to go around, but he was a bad member so no partner for him!

p1220393.jpg

But then he looks over, is that a hottie on the horizon he spies?

p1220394.jpg

NO! PLEASE NO?!! It is the infamous Crossdressing Lightning Babe, making scary advances on him! Run Bad Kid Run!

p1220395.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Stalking iamded! *skull*

Wondering what do with the jellyfied victims, hollisbrick?

My entry turns them into a delicious drink >:-) :

chamber_001.jpg

chamber_002.jpg

Cheers!! X-D :

chamber_003.jpg

Thanks for looking! :'-)

What is the ultimate torture?

Being forced to listen to Jar Jar... SINGING KARAOKE!!! *sing* *sing* *sing*

2386348817_6c40e8d21f_o.jpg

In my interpretation of the Chamber, bad kids get chained to the stage where Jar Jar sings, so that they are forced to listen to him forever! >:-) When you can't take it anymore, you can free yourself by sawing off your own hands with the provided saw! :-X This will also ensure that you will not spam anymore in the future! ;-)