• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would You Buy Star Wars chess?

• Yes
    • No

GeneralTarful requested it, so here it is! I vote yes and yes. *y*

starwars chess... Think of the minifigs 8-

Hum I love your optimism :-P

First it would depend on the price, and especially on the quality of the MFs !! If its to have loads of useless figs I'll gladly pass, thats for sure !!

Anyway I think it would conntradict the licence agreement ;-) If not I much rather have an advent calendar ;-)

So I'm not sure on what I'll vote here.

*yoda*

Hum I love your optimism :-P

First it would depend on the price, and especially on the quality of the MFs !! If its to have loads of useless figs I'll gladly pass, thats for sure !!

Anyway I think it would conntradict the licence agreement ;-) If not I much rather have an advent calendar ;-)

So I'm not sure on what I'll vote here.

*yoda*

Might as well be

Do you want to sleep with Jessica Alba?

Would you pay to sleep with Jessica Alba?

So, of course I voted Yes to both. Because even though it'd be cool, LEGO will never produce Star Wars chess, and I'll never get boinkage with Jessica Alba deino2.gif

GeneralTarful requested it, so here it is! I vote yes and yes. *y*

Thanks again VBBN!

I of course voted yes for both.

And yes I do know that this is probably a hopeless pipe-dream, but it never hurts to dream, unless of course the dreams a nightmare. X-D One more comment about dreaming before I go, sometimes dreams can become reality. ;-)

A Wookie who loves to dream, General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

Yes and yes. *wub*

*yoda*

Yuck, you just made me think of an droids VS. EP. 3 chess set... :-X I have enough of both, thanks.

How would it contradict the license agreement? I'm not very familiar with it.

Will

Yes and yes. *wub*

Yuck, you just made me think of an droids VS. EP. 3 chess set... :-X I have enough of both, thanks.

How would it contradict the license agreement? I'm not very familiar with it.

Will

Lego doesn't have the rights, currently, :-P to make Star Wars related board games.

Hope that helps. ;-)

General Tarful

Do you want to sleep with Jessica Alba?

Would you pay to sleep with Jessica Alba?

So, of course I voted Yes to both.

No you got me confussed here. Read the whole thing so fast, so I thought the vote was about sleep with Alba *wacko* X-D

But paying... can it be arranged in another way??

So then offcourse I voted yes on both *wub*

But understanding the issue better, it still is a "Yes", "Yes" answer.

Probably will not happend. But you can alwas dream!!

-Ras-

G Ras, what a lame title you have !!

I voted NO and NO for differet reasons:

* if its a chess game it will be some kind of exclusive meaning more expensive prices

* the price per fig ratuion will be atrocious

* the figs within would be OK but not fantastic !!

I would go for a dual YES for other products like Tic Tac Toe, advent calendar and cheaper products ;-)

*yoda*

Voted no to wanting one and yes to buying one.

I already have an episode 1 chess set and i don't use that so i don't want one. but being a star wars lego nut i'd still buy one just for the figs.

both yes to Jessica Alba though *wub*

I voted No and No.

There are three reasons for my decision:

1. A SW chess surely would be very expensive. And since I really haven't got much money I rather spend my money on "normal" SW sets than on a chess.

2. I don't think that a SW chess would include great new minifigs. There surely would only be the same minifigs like we already know from all the other sets. Only think of an OT SW set - which minifigs would it include?!

For the bad guys: Stormtroopers as farmers, Palpatine as king, Darth Vader as queen, At-St Drivers as horses, Imperial Royal Guards as towers and Imperial Officers as bishops. And for the good guys: Rebel Troopers as farmers, Luke as king, Leia as queen, pilots as horses, Rebel Workers (like in the newer version of the A-Wing) as towers and Hoth Troopers as bishops.

3. But if that SW chess however includes some new minifigs I would rather more see them included in a "normal" set.

I would go for a dual YES for other products like Tic Tac Toe, advent calendar and cheaper products ;-)

*yoda*

I totally agree with you, xwingyoda! A SW advent calendar would be amazing!

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

tic tac toe? yoda, you fail. but an advent calendar would be almost as cool as a chess set. and simonjedi, where did you get a SW chess set? 8-| *wacko*

I voted No and No.

Ah, I am glad not beeing the only NO NO one here :-D

I totally agree on your reasons Klaus !!

tic tac toe? yoda, you fail.

Me fail >:-(

Seriously how can I fail with that: 6 MFs (3 rebels & 3 imperials and all sort of crazy combination possible) without a crap vehicle !! That rocks !!

*yoda*

No and No; I'm with *yoda* here. :-D But it's just a dream anyway as Lego can't make a Star Wars set like this. They are pushing the rules enough with the Battle packs.

G Ras, what a lame title you have !!
Yeah. Well that is not my fault.

Belive me if I could change it myself... i would!!

JP:Can i have special Mod powers to just change my own title? ;-)

2. I don't think that a SW chess would include great new minifigs. There surely would only be the same minifigs like we already know from all the other sets. Only think of an OT SW set - which minifigs would it include?!

For the bad guys: Stormtroopers as farmers, Palpatine as king, Darth Vader as queen, At-St Drivers as horses, Imperial Royal Guards as towers and Imperial Officers as bishops. And for the good guys: Rebel Troopers as farmers, Luke as king, Leia as queen, pilots as horses, Rebel Workers (like in the newer version of the A-Wing) as towers and Hoth Troopers as bishops.

Well still if this WAS going to happend, TLC would been so crazy if they didn

Very true. So one can still dream, right?
It was my dream to agree with Yoda for once! X-D

And I always thought of you as a Star-Wars-Brother in wet and dry!

Thought you would be more optimistic even if this is just a "dream" :-P X-D

Oh I am my SW nerd brother !!

For us army builders and collector of new figs, that chess set would not be great for armybuilding dir to the cost of each fig ;-)

You know me, if it looks good, I probably end buying one for display :-D

It was my dream to agree with Yoda for once! X-D

yeay and you achieved it !! You've just made the blue ribbon panel !! Congrats on that *y* *y*

I do feel sorry however for your opinion of your own contest |-/ I love it so since you don't agree with me (excpet for that sole exception), you dislike YOUR own contest :-D Ts ts, a sad day really...

*yoda*

I do feel sorry however for your opinion of your own contest |-/ I love it so since you don't agree with me (excpet for that sole exception), you dislike YOUR own contest :-D Ts ts, a sad day really...

*yoda*

:-D I was have to read that several times to understand what you meant. OK, OK, I take it back. :-P I have agreed with you more than once. :-$ I've ruined my reputation now... :'-(

simonjedi, where did you get a SW chess set?

woolworths i think. Don't worry its not a lego one its this one.

e1_chess_uk.jpg

Yes 'n' yes. I think nothing would sell better than the ultimate SW army builder! Besides, TLC could even make an OT one and a PT one. The Empire in the OT one could have stormtroopers(pawn), Death Star troopers(knight), officers(bishop), AT-ST drivers on a turret(rook), Vader and the Emperor(queen and king, respectively). For the Rebellion: Fleet troopers(pawn), Han and smuggler(knight), pilots(bishop), honor guards(green suit, fleet trooper helmet, as rook), and Luke and Leia(king and queen, respectively).

Normally I'd go on to PT, but I'm tired(typed a lot today), so I'll leave it at that.

Lol, didn't notice KD's post above.

Edited by trooperdavinfelth