SlyOwl

Skeleton Warship

thindexedgif.gif 43c

Saber Scorpion has posted this colossal ship on BS. It's made of two Skeleton Attack Ships, with extra parts, such as Skele Pirates! *sweet*

skeleton_warship_17.jpg

skeleton_warship_02.jpg

skeleton_warship_03.jpg

Gallery

NB. I chose to put this in Pirates because there are distinctly Piratical features, like the morions and muskets. Oh, and it's also a ship X-D

Edited by SlyOwl

Love at first sight!

It's superb!

I love the little dock area in the middle for small boats - and it's HEAVING with skeletons - brilliant!

Dr. S.

Good find Slyowl! *y*

Holy skelies *skull*

There are even ninja skelies :-D

That ship has been all over!

This ship has been assimilated into our index. :-)

P

Holy smokes! Now that is a skeleton ship attack! :-D Me want! :-P

~Peace

X-O , this should have been the real set! Fantastic!\

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

Even though it looks awesome I think it needs more modification from 7029 Skeleton Attack Ships.

Apart from adding pirate accessories to some of the mini-figures and making it a lot bigger, the MOC still shares too many similarities with original. I wouldn't say this is a bad thing but I wouldn't personally say it deserves to be a set due lack of offering anything new.

Awesome ship, great combination of two.

But what I found even more immpressive is the looks of it in the first picture. Great graphics.

Looks almost real! *y*

Whoa, so many Skellies, this guy is some MOCer.

I agree with iamded, Make one TLC, please :-P

indexed.gif

Saber Scorpion has posted this colossal ship on BS. It's made of two Skeleton Attack Ships, with extra parts, such as Skele Pirates! *sweet*

skeleton_warship_17.jpg

skeleton_warship_02.jpg

skeleton_warship_03.jpg

Gallery

NB. I chose to put this in Pirates because there are distinctly Piratical features, like the morions and muskets. Oh, and it's also a ship X-D

Yeah! It's alright. I just think it would be improved with a roundhouse or cabin.

Regards, Captain Zuloo

Why can't I buy one? To me it looks great though it is to similar to the original to warrent a release I still like the idea of it being a continutation of the skeleton class ship.

Is that a dead Hinckley I can see on board?

If so, then there are two of them.

If not, then they are just forrestmen.

Maybe Hinckley had an evil twin brother and they both killed each other while at sea, hence explaining why we see two skeleton mini-figures that could be him...

*y* Wonderful, Great, Lovely! It's really look very nice, haha, i feel it can be a good addition to the existing Crown theme too :-$

Errr... What's the "Crown theme"?

Err, its the current Castle series :-D i am just impressed on how he use the Skeleton Ship attack to create a bigger scale instead.

I've never heard of the current Castle series called the crown theme before - or is it just you who does that? :-P

I just can't resist posting this beautiful work by Saber-Scorpion. This is a mod of the 7029 Skeleton Ship Attack which unfortunately didn't quite contain a whole skeleton ship. So...Saber-Scorpion bought two and smacked 'em together! Geez, if I wasn't so into Space and Mecha I'd be switching over to Castle! (I can't afford both :-D :-( ) But anyways, check out his work. The whole shpeel is here.

And here's a gorgeous poster he's made. (Prolly too big to display properly on the forum)

skeleton_warship_00.jpg

Enjoy!