Siegfried

Vote now in the Exo-Force Robo Chopper contest!

Robo Choppers  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Best MOC

• Toa_Of_Justice
    • Sinner
    • Batbrick
    • imperialshadows
    • Lord Of Pies
    • zero1312
    • Hinckley
  2. 2. Most Accurate

• Toa_Of_Justice
    • Sinner
    • Batbrick
    • imperialshadows
    • Lord Of Pies
    • zero1312
    • Hinckley
    • Sorry, none of these are good enough

er...

that was

Feb 20 2008, 12:11 PM

and

Feb 21 2008, 02:15 PM

I

Edited by DJ Force

er...

that was

Feb 20 2008, 12:11 PM

and

Feb 21 2008, 02:15 PM

I

But I am! X-O *wacko*

I never really understood this AM and PM stuff.

So 12 PM translates to what hour of the day? Let

But I am! X-O *wacko*

12 pm is 1200. Remember that "PM" means "post meridiem", which is Latin for after- noon.

12 am is 0000. Remember that "AM" means "ante meridiem", which is Latin for before-noon.

There is no 2400. The time goes from 2359->0000->0001. But confusion in this topic is common. Most militaries forbid the use of scheduling at 0000 because it is confusing as to what day it is. X-D

If 12:11 PM is 2411 and 02:15 PM is 1415, then only 10 hours and 4 minutes passed.
Thus the times are Feb 20 1211 and Feb 21 1415, which makes about 26 hours difference. Are we cool now?

Eitherway, I will post the results soon.

Yes! One vote for me in each category! This proves just how awesome I truly am! X-D

Thanks to those who kindly threw away their vote to make me feel better! :'-)

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

We have a winner! *sweet* The final scores are in; with 40% of the vote it's Hinckley with "Reclining Devastator". X-D He also wins the people's favourite! Congrats!

As for the semi-secret but super-cool surprise.... we have pictures of the real set!

robofull.jpg

About a day after the poll started Toa_Of_Justice told me that he discovered the instructions here. He was kind enough to keep it quiet for the rest of the week... and I must admit I am curious how he found it. Hopefully he will explain all now.

rinstsmall.jpg

Now that we know what it looks like, which one do we think is the closest? :-D I think imperialshadows MOC is...

Thanks for entering everyone! This was a very interesting competition. *sweet*

We have a winner! *sweet* The final scores are in; with 40% of the vote it's Hinckley with "Reclining Devastator". X-D He also wins the people's favourite! Congrats!

Yay Hinckley! Congrats! *y*

Now that we know what it looks like, which one do we think is the closest? :-D I think imperialshadows MOC is...

That's just scary. I thought the skid approach was the weakest way to go, but I couldn't figure out anything else to do with those plates. *wacko*

Thanks for a fun contest! *y*

Congratulations to Hinckley! *y*

A true winner in both categories. And now that we even have the original instructions for the Robo Chopper, I guess I

Congrats Hinckley and every one else too!

And cheers Sinner for the picture of the set! 8-

It was rather simple matter for me to find the instructions. :-) I just went here, entered the set number, clicked on the result, and then I clicked on the download link.

-Toa Of Justice

But I am! X-O *wacko*

I never really understood this AM and PM stuff.

So 12 PM translates to what hour of the day? Let

Great, thanks. In addition to the heavy rain outside and no umbrella, this really gave me another headache now... :-D

Nah, it

Congrats, Hinck! *sweet* *y*

And thanks for those pictures, sinner.

It was rather simple matter for me to find the instructions. :-) I just went here, entered the set number, clicked on the result, and then I clicked on the download link.

-Toa Of Justice

:-D Well I never.... I gave up on that page as Lego never updated it. I made a few test searches and it seems that they have started to. It's a day of downloading for me! X-D Thanks! *sweet*
EDIT: Oh, oops! I got so caught up in the AM/PM crap (AM=After Midnight PM=Pre-midnight, BTW) I didn't even notice I had won the contest. :-D

Gee, thanks everybody! :-$

:-P It was much deserved. Thanks for entering. *sweet*

:-D Well I never.... I gave up on that page as Lego never updated it. I made a few test searches and it seems that they have started to. It's a day of downloading for me! X-D Thanks! *sweet*

You're welcome. *sweet* I think that they may have been watching us...they wanted to see what we could come up with from a parts list before they released the instructions. :-P Who knows, maybe they even made their instructions based off our MOCs. :-P

Conspiracy Theories On. :-P

-Toa Of Justice