1. 1. Vote your favourite!

• Bonaparte
    • Benk

I dont think I will vote on this one - I'm not all that nice X-D

Good luck Bonaparte ;-)

-Benk

I love both ships,

both are pretty close to the same in beauty *y*

so i voted for the one that was the most original.

B's

P

I voted for Bonaparte. While Benk's is beautifully done, I see it as more of a mini-pirate-ship. Bonaparte's is more original. Great job both of you! *sweet*

Nearly the same what I thought.... only that these thoughts led me to quite the opposite result. :-D

A very difficult one.... and, although Bonaparte

I voted Bonaparte because it's the most original one of the two. It hasn't been done before and the result is worth being noticed.further he manages to make it look very good with ample decoration. X-D

Benk's entry just doesn't look right to me. Seeing how it's the pirate's theme I consider it to be a down-sized BSB. The stern doesn't look natural for a small ship that size. Too big. :-/

On the other hand, he did sure manage to downsize a stern and still decorate it very nicely. I believe a stern cabin like that would fit right at home on the smaller standard hull type! Just not on a 6 wide hull :-$

Excellent decision Joker2and53 *y*

Oooooooo! We're almost at the end and the results are so close! What's going to happen over the next day? Stay tuned folks!

My vote is for the HMS Rapide. I just love the back! Such lovely for a such little ship! :-$

This is my 1st time in this forum and I want to say that I'm quite happy to have found so much Lego Pirate lovers! I'm working on a little MOC harbour right now that I wish to show you next month. I hope you'll enjoy it!

It's great that you new users are revealing yourselves.

Look forward to seeing your Harbour MOC BlueBard, create a Work In Progress thread for it if you wish!

I just voted!!! Guess who I didn't vote for!!!

It's a 50-50 chance...so...Bonaparte?

You can't have read my earlier posts Mr ImperialScouts. If you did then you would be aware I'm not a fan of steam ships X-D

We must almost be down to the final 12 hours before voting closes...

You can't have read my earlier posts Mr ImperialScouts. If you did then you would be aware I'm not a fan of steam ships X-D

We must almost be down to the final 12 hours before voting closes...

You must not have read your own post carefully! You asked who you didn't vote for. I therefore answered Bonaparte!

You seem to be right Mr ImperialScouts. This must be an early warning sign that I need a 6 month break from the Pirate Forum.

This must be an early warning sign that I need a 6 month break from the Pirate Forum.

No need for that Mr. Phes!

Your place is here ;-)

no offense bonaparte, but benk's ship is astounding, i really hope when (not if) lego relaunches pirates they will sell small ships of similar design for ~ $ 20-30. it is simply superb.

Ok mate's, the voting has finished!

Benk won with 36 to 31 votes.

Details up tomorrow....

I'll lock this up so we don't have any straggling voters... ;-)