Siegfried

Vote now in the Exo-Force Robo Chopper contest!

Robo Choppers  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Best MOC

• Toa_Of_Justice
    • Sinner
    • Batbrick
    • imperialshadows
    • Lord Of Pies
    • zero1312
    • Hinckley
  2. 2. Most Accurate

• Toa_Of_Justice
    • Sinner
    • Batbrick
    • imperialshadows
    • Lord Of Pies
    • zero1312
    • Hinckley
    • Sorry, none of these are good enough

It's time to decide; who has made the best Robo Chopper.... whatever that is?! *wacko* Full details are here, but as a recap, the contest challenge was to try and think like a Lego designer and build something from a list of parts....

chopper2.jpg

...that will be in an upcoming Exo-Force promo set. (I wonder if it still will be released now...) There will be two votes; the first, for the "Best MOC". This will determine who wins. The second, for "Most Accurate", is just to see if we at Eurobricks can guess what Lego will do. The entries are below; click any image to see the full size pictures. *sweet*

toj.png Toa_Of_Justice DSC02188ess.jpg Sinner batbrick.jpg Batbrick is.jpg imperialshadows lop.jpg Lord Of Pies zero.jpg zero1312 hinck.jpg Hinckley

Good luck all!

Fun little contest, light and fluffy with plenty of freedom on the one hand and devastating restrictions on the other. Plus at least one entry had a cool flick-fire missile story that went along with it. 8-

My favourite entry is Hinckley's, but I think Toa_Of_Justice has the closest entry in terms of believablity. Hopefully we will find out one day...

i like toa's the best. i'm just a sucker for the storm lasher type crafts. but the long technic pin is strangely missing from his. *wacko* *wacko* maybe i'm just seeing it wrong.

Voted Toas as well, Hickey's is great but he can't stand up, I doubt the official set would do that. Plus he's annoying X-D

Lord of Pies, my good friend, gets my vote for his awesome "chopper" bike!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Hickey's is great but he can't stand up, I doubt the official set would do that. Plus he's annoying X-D

Shut up BRAbrick. He can stand up, you douchebag. He's just choosing to recline while he flies. Ah, burn in hell anyone who doesn't vote for me. :-P

For those of you who don't know me, I'm joking. ;-)

Burn in hell On!

Voted Toas as well, Hickey's is great but he can't stand up, I doubt the official set would do that. Plus he's annoying X-D

Lord of Pies, my good friend, gets my vote for his awesome "chopper" bike!

W00t, thanks Batbrick!

I will reserve my vote until later, I can't decide yet!

Very nice creations here, congrats to everyone! :'-)

Best: Sinner

It was a hard choice between Lord of Pies and Hinckley, I picked Lord of Pies though X-D

I think LOPs is the most accurate.

You're looking good in the polls BatBrick :-P

Burn in Hell on! >:-)

Well everybody did well, propably better then what i could come up with :-$

For best MOC i voted imperialshadows, it looks like it might actually fly X-D

For most accurate i voted Hinckley, does look like the kind of design TLC would come up with IMO. 8-|

Good luck all!

i like toa's the best. i'm just a sucker for the storm lasher type crafts. but the long technic pin is strangely missing from his. *wacko* *wacko* maybe i'm just seeing it wrong.

Thanks. X-D The long Technic pin in my MOC is hidden between the two round jet pieces and inside the Technic axle joiner in the center. :-) You can see a hint of it in the upper right image of my entry pic.

-Toa Of Justice

I voted for myself to counter balance stupid Batbrick-fart-face. Just kidding. I voted for Lord of Pies for best and Sinner for most accurate. I believe that is what the set will look like as it was the most logical ways the pieces fit. X-D

Great job everyone...except batbrick. :-P

Shut up BRAbrick. He can stand up, you douchebag. He's just choosing to recline while he flies. Ah, burn in hell anyone who doesn't vote for me. :-P

For those of you who don't know me, I'm joking. ;-)

Burn in hell On!

Woops! I think there is some sort of curse on your name Hinckley, I've seen it misspelt a lot, time for a change? X-D

Anyway, I don't care what the results say, a reclining robot never won any war! :-P

W00t, thanks Batbrick!

I will reserve my vote until later, I can't decide yet!

Thats alright, I suggest you vote for me, I need to show that egotistical Hinckleberry that reclining robots NEVER win!

I voted for myself to counter balance stupid Batbrick-fart-face. Just kidding. I voted for Lord of Pies for best and Sinner for most accurate. I believe that is what the set will look like as it was the most logical ways the pieces fit. X-D

Great job everyone...except batbrick. :-P

As if! The only poor job was your lazy robot you fat couch potato! Just because you can't get off your fat behind doesn't mean your creations have to be lazy and sloppy too Hinckleberry! :-P

(Like Hinckley, I am just kidding, but that does not mean I don't contain a burning hatred to all lazy boy robot choppers X-D )

Edited by Batbrick

Well everybody did well, propably better then what i could come up with :-$

For best MOC i voted imperialshadows, it looks like it might actually fly X-D

Thanks! *y*

For most accurate i voted Hinckley, does look like the kind of design TLC would come up with IMO. 8-|

Meanest thing I've ever seen you say. X-D :-D ;-)

Hinky's looks so common sense and laid back. The robot looks most comfortable as he strolls around on his scouting duties. Only thing missing is a beer can in his hand.

Wish I'd participated. Looking at the parts... is it not possible to actually make a chopper motorcycle?

I'm suprised not to see one here... think I'll go grab these parts and give it a try.

I voted for Lord of Pies for best one, as I love the 'chopper' style. :-D And for most realistic, I voted for Toa_Of_Justice, because it looks great, and I get the feeling it would look most like that. *sweet*

Sorry Hinckley, no ego-feeding from me. X-D

~Peace

Sorry Hinckley, no ego-feeding from me. X-D

Thats the spirit! X-D

Wish I'd participated. Looking at the parts... is it not possible to actually make a chopper motorcycle?

That's what I really wanted to do. Give it a shot. I couldn't figure it out...