AzMean

CITY MOC: City Park

indexed.gif B-OV-12C

Hi All,

After I have built my previous MOC, the CITY Hospital, the Ugly baseplate that the original hospital once stands on is not in use and seriously taking too much storing space. So, After 2 months of planning, ordering parts, building from scratch and waiting for deliveries, I am proud to announce the opening of the Lego CITY Park! *sing*

img_2424.jpg

img_2423.jpg

Its an open-park concept, so there are no gates or fences around this tiny green area amongst the high rise buildings and urban structures (imagine!).

the park with minifigs

img_2425.jpg

img_2438.jpg

The park is mainly built on a Hard Rock ground, therefore the area around the park are surrounded with exposed gray rocks and natural wall.

Other than the main Park itself, there is an ice-cream seller at the main entrance of the park, selling cool, creamy ice-cream to kids and adults alike, wanting to cool down after a hot day at the park.

img_2428.jpg

There is also 2 parking lots for those who are that lazy to walk to the park.

img_2429.jpg

There is a broadwalk in this park. I'm actually proud of this part and I like it the best. This broadwalk connects the heart of the park to a nature corner of the park. As you can see, there is a small pond underneath the broadwalk. *wub*

img_2430.jpg

img_2436.jpg

img_2434.jpg

The main path is made up of cement tiles, so that the minifigs can walk comfortably around this Park and not to worry about soil and mud.

img_2432.jpg

There is a Gazebo in the heart of the park. Simple but sturdy structure. It adds character to this park.

img_2431.jpg

Reading a book here, amidst all the lush greenery and fresh air relieves any after-work stress and a great place to just relax. :-$

img_2433.jpg

This park is taken care by this mini-fig here, sweeping the back entrance of the park.

img_2435.jpg

The lone huge tree stands here to give shelter for any park goers and is being preserved by the authorities.

img_2437.jpg

==============================================

I hope you all have enjoyed my MOC. Comments and constructive criticism welcome! X-D

Edited by Phred

That is very high quality work. I like everything about this moc. The boardwalk is very well designed.

Awesome!

Best use of that baseplate EVER!

Makes me want to buy that hospital :)

I just love the compactness of it all.

I would use a brown arch instead of a white one for the bordwalk.

I even go as far as saying that this is one of the best parks I have ever seen!

Wow good job *y* *wub* ,almost as good as the train station me and my friend built on the same baseplate ......... :-P ;-)

I love that boardwalk, and the pond is awesome!

Wow, nice park, I like the fact that you included a pond and integrated the bin from the impulse set. *y*

That is very high quality work. I like everything about this moc. The boardwalk is very well designed.

Thanks a million zouave. It wasnt easy designing that broadwalk coz I had difficulties deciding how the handrails are to be built. I wanted someting "wooden" but not too old-looking. X-D

Very impressive 8-

Azmean,

Hats off to you for turning that baseplate into actually something useful. That's high creativity, dude. :-)

Now I know what to do with my 7419 baseplate. *sweet*

Wow! What a great idea for the use of this baseplate!

So, the stickers from the hospital set are very well integreted here!

Your park is well done, very chaming. I like the two pics "without" and "with" minifigs. We can really see the difference between a closed parck and an alive one!

The only thing I

Azmean,

Hats off to you for turning that baseplate into actually something useful. That's high creativity, dude. :-)

Now I know what to do with my 7419 baseplate. *sweet*

the baseplate from the orient expedition? whoa... dats gonna be a sweet park! hehe.. thanks for the praises man! :'-)

That