Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

IBM PC

The monitor is for a 2x2 plate (it should be a white plate, because, due to proportions, it is a bit smaller than a plate, and I gave it a white background), and the case is for a 2x4 (grey) brick:

ibm_001.jpg

Let me know if it is ok for you. In case, I can try and make the monitor of the size of a 3x2 brick/plate 8-|

LuxorV

Well, i'll see how this works first...Thanks!

EDIT: i think the 3x2 on the monitor might work better.

Edited by maiq the liar

Well, i'll see how this works first...Thanks!

EDIT: i think the 3x2 on the monitor might work better.

Try this:

ibm_002.jpg

It's for block of 2 3x2 bricks one upon the other. The simple 3x2 brick format is too compressed vertically :-/ .

LuxorV

Try this:

ibm_002.jpg

It's for block of 2 3x2 bricks one upon the other. The simple 3x2 brick format is too compressed vertically :-/ .

LuxorV

I like that version a lot more. I've sat for many hours in front of one of those, long ago.

One thing to consider though. Could you save these in .png instead of .jpg? The size difference isn't that much and it'll prevent the kind of compression damage that can occur to a small image saved as a .jpg (those stray bits of off colour, etc).

Oh, and just in general, you've been doing some great work here in the MCW. Thanks! *y*

I like that version a lot more. I've sat for many hours in front of one of those, long ago.

One thing to consider though. Could you save these in .png instead of .jpg? The size difference isn't that much and it'll prevent the kind of compression damage that can occur to a small image saved as a .jpg (those stray bits of off colour, etc).

Oh, and just in general, you've been doing some great work here in the MCW. Thanks! *y*

Thanks for your advice :-$ .

You can find the PNG versions of my previous works in this thread ;-) .

And thanks for the thanks :-D . I like to produce these decals, 'cause it's a nice way to learn more about the programs I use for my work, but in a more creative way *sweet* .

LuxorV