• Hinky
    • Matn
    • Pietje
    • Piranha
    • Radar92
    • Slyowl
    • TinypiesRus
    • Phred

You are all just jealous of my absolute skill in MOCing. Oh well justice is not always around.

Oh well I am sad :'-) :'-( :'-)

Just remember: It isn't about winning, it's about acting like a winner and participating in the spirit of the contest.

Once you've entered, the contest has only just begun. The next step is to enjoy the other entries, maybe learn something from them, and then vote for the one that inspires you most.

Done properly, you leave the contest winning something more valuable than a fleeting moment of glory, you win knowledge, honour, and a sense of community.

Plus you might just pick up a useful technique so you can kick some butt next time. *sweet* *y*

Good Sportsmanship On! *y*

Well,

I thought mine was the best, and i can't believe only two ppl have voted for mine!! :-P

Hmm...

This was a tough choice,

so i went for the one that influenced my building style most... X-D

and voted for Mr. Hinky's! *y*

I thought Hinckley made that ship, but i guess i'm wrong.

I *wub* the little bamboo trees (they're awesome!)

Hoping it's ok w/ this Hinky fellow if i copy his idea in my merchant junk. *sweet*

P

Yay! Thanks! *wub*

My favorite was Fat Tony's. It's creative and well built. *y*

Just remember: It isn't about winning, it's about acting like a winner and participating in the spirit of the contest.

Once you've entered, the contest has only just begun. The next step is to enjoy the other entries, maybe learn something from them, and then vote for the one that inspires you most.

Done properly, you leave the contest winning something more valuable than a fleeting moment of glory, you win knowledge, honour, and a sense of community.

Plus you might just pick up a useful technique so you can kick some butt next time. *sweet* *y*

Good Sportsmanship On! *y*

It was a joke but Oh well. A very Close competition between Bonaparte and Other name i can't remeber. I'm going for Bonaparte!

Wow, i have 1 vote, somebody must like me *wub*

This is going to be a close call between Benk an Bonaparte indeed captain, but there's still time and anything can happen.

Just look at what happened to mcCain on super tuesday *sweet*

Great entries everyone *y*

After a lot of thought I (riskily 8-| ) voted for Bonapartes. I feel his ship is very well built and a looks very much like a real steam ship - and I absolutely *wub* that side wheel thing.

I came very, very close to voting for fat Tony for his awsome, very original Catamaran but I only had 1 vote.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to Captain green hair for such a fun contest

-Benk

Great entries everyone *y*

After a lot of thought I (riskily 8-| ) voted for Bonapartes. I feel his ship is very well built and a looks very much like a real steam ship - and I absolutely *wub* that side wheel thing.

*wub*

It's remarkable that you voted for me even when I have the second most votes.

It says something about your personality and that makes you one of my favorite members ;-)

I voted for SlyOwl's sloop... thing 8-| Anyway, I liked Bonapartes idea of a steam powered ship and the catamaran... Everyone did a good job! X-D

If any of these entries were nominated to become an official set then I'd say Captain Green Hair's ship would be the most likely candidate. What a pity that will never happen...

If any of these entries were nominated to become an official set then I'd say Captain Green Hair's ship would be the most likely candidate. What a pity that will never happen...

Still, I'm the only one, who voted his ship. Go Captain Green Hair! :-D

I still haven't officially decided who I'm voting for. Captain Green Hair was only a consideration... I've also been eyeing Fat Tony's Islander creation...

Decisions... Decisions...

Just 2 days left mate's get those vote's in!

Is it wrong that I can't read the subtitle of this thread without chuckling a little every time? ;-)

Oh, and I still think that all the entries are great! Thanks to everyone who participated! *y*

Nearly impossible to vote.... so many wonderful MOCs, like Benk

Benk and Bonaparte sure have quite a lead there, but Benk is edging in there by just nose!

Phes becomes a commentator

Ooooooo! Oooooooo! I just cast my vote!

So did I! X-D

I voted for SlyOwl's sloop... thing 8-|

Well said, sah! I had rather a lot of trouble with the sail so in the end I just bunged on a BSB one! :-P

... In the end, I was just too fascinated by Slyowl