Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

Unlikely Society - Chapter 9

Does anyone here read Marvel's "Astonishing X-Men?" It's a great comic, but the storyline is absolutely KILLED by its erratic shipping schedule. You can't remember what's going on from one issue to the next because of the months-long delays, so any tension or momentum is lost.

Reading the Unlikely Society is sorta like that.

That being said ... I did manage to finish a new chapter is about a month, which is pretty good for me.

Chapter 9 is posted. Our heroes plot their next move after losing their superhero badges in the previous installment. Plans are made, secret identities are revealed, and an old friend makes a dramatic reappearance. Based on previous comments, I think many of you already had this figured out. I need to work on my foreshadowing...

chap09teaser.jpg

Thanks for reading!

-Joebot

www.unlikelysociety.com

Nice comic *wub*

It's good to see that pinching hand again! I remember saying something about it last time X-D ;-)

LuxorV

Doh, why is it so fast to read ? :'-( Amazing, as always, the photography is really improving in each episode. The whole "Do what you like my love" thing was a bit unusual for your comics :-D

Another great comic Joebot I love how many different scenes you produce for each different installment it's

fantastic! :-D

It's funny I never remembered Mr Fister from the old comics but once clicking on the link it all came flooding back! ;-)

Nice comic *wub*

It's good to see that pinching hand again! I remember saying something about it last time X-D ;-)

LuxorV

Yep, you were one of several commenters who correctly predicted Jack's identity.

Doh, why is it so fast to read ? Amazing, as always, the photography is really improving in each episode. The whole "Do what you like my love" thing was a bit unusual for your comics

I know, I know -- a scene of honest sincerity and actual emotion!?! In an Unlikely Society comic?!?! I swear, it won't happen again. I don't know how that got past the editors. :-D

It's funny I never remembered Mr Fister from the old comics but once clicking on the link it all came flooding back!

He's always been a favorite of mine, and I'm really excited to have him back, and in a starring role. I think it's that crazed, maniacal grin. It cracks me up everytime. What a weird mini-fig head.

Thanks again, everybody!

I was just reading this when you posted it!

This, like all the others, are very good! I can't wait for the next one! *y*

*sweet*

Another wonderful chapter full of excitement and tension. Simply superb! *y*

The best lego comic series I've ever seen X-O Excellent job, simply put. I just read them all. *wub*

Great new comic! :-D I love Marvin Joebot's dialogue. Can't wait for the next one!

~Peace