Hinckley

Block Block Contest

:-P

Well, his whinge gained him a slot in the FAQ...I also updated the research info to include him. What can I say? I hate to see a walrus cry... :'-(

# Q: What kind of contest is this??!!

A: The kind that re-defines the world we live in.

# Q: Is this the most important and amazing contest to ever take place in the entire galaxy?

A: Nay, the universe...

So true :'-) .....

So true infact, that I have another eulogy planned for when the contest ends X-D

Batbrick Something! *wacko*

Edited by Batbrick

[*]Q: Is this the most important and amazing contest to ever take place in the entire galaxy?

A: Nay, the universe...

Yes, I heard that Ford Prefect is going to write a new entry to the Guide for this X-D

Strange images inspired contests and crazy threads ON! *y*

LuxorV

Yes, I heard that Ford Prefect is going to write a new entry to the Guide for this X-D

Is he really?? Oh wow! This day just keeps getting better!!! *wub*

Is he really?? Oh wow! This day just keeps getting better!!! *wub*

I will not stand for this happiness in my funeral parlour! >:-(

May I remind you Hinckley that this set will never reach your hands? :-P

Well my entery is posted! X-D Guess what it includes! 3 Verisions of ME! Aint that cool?

Stauder

Well my entery is posted! X-D Guess what it includes! 3 Verisions of ME! Ain't that cool?

Stauder

Such horror should come with a warning sign. 8-

May I remind you Hinckley that this set will never reach your hands? :-P
Hinckley,

If you read down that thread you linked to initially, the comments suggest that physical, corporeal manifestations of this set do exist in the *real* world and are apparently available from markets in Hong Kong. Gasp! Maybe it's all lies... but if your desire really is so strong, maybe it's worth investigating. You could charter one of those Block Block passenger sets slash space shuttles and check it out...

Oh, backfire......friends? X-D

Anyway, thats a hilarious entry there Stauder! I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that, so inspired. And all three versions too, its imperialshadows nightmare! :-D

Very cool, I can't wait to see more fantastic entries like, or totally unlike, this one!

I just wanna know sure; so you must make a remake of the picture you have found, Hinckley? Or you can choose: make a remake or make some other set that could fit in this line?

*sweet*

I just wanna know sure; so you must make a remake of the picture you have found, Hinckley?

No.

Or you can choose: make a remake or make some other set that could fit in this line?

*sweet*

Yes.

Stauder, I laughed out loud at your entry. It's very you and pretty damn funny. Nice job. Thanks for doing the first entry! Keep 'em coming, folks.

Ok, thanks. I am going to make a set with the same characters, but with an other setting.

Such horror should come with a warning sign. 8-
Edited by Stauder

I like yours Stauder, it was very funny :-D

I plan on posting mine tomorrow. Mines based off a stereotypical videogame with superheroes and all! 8-

Uh-oh, I usually post the first entry! (Well, sometimes!) :-D

I finished two entries for other contests, so this one's next on my list. I'll get an idea and start building soon, maybe Saturday or Sunday. I'd start Friday, but I'll be really busy then. ;-)

What to build...this'll be tough! 8-|

Edited by SirNadroj

Well, his whinge gained him a slot in the FAQ...I also updated the research info to include him. What can I say? I hate to see a walrus cry... :'-(

Thanks... :'-) Years later this will be known as my greatest moment. *sweet*

Nice entry exo-builder! The chained door that you can walk around or crawl over is an especially nice touch. I love your characters especially the pumpkin-head. Litter! *wub*

Your entry isn't complete, though, until you enter a theme name. Make sure to update that. Otherwise, nice job! X-D *y*

Oh my goodness! I have a great idea! Replace the dancing chicks with dancing Not-zis, the jetpack guy with a not-zi caught in an explosion, and the strider guy with Indy!

Look for my entry soon! Dag-gum littering Not-zis!

U_T

Nice entries so far, the three of you! :-D *y*

Here's a quikc little diddy I threw together. I'll somehow incorporate it into my final entry, which will be a vehicle. But thats all I'll say.

Here are a couple of preliminary pics:

1-29.jpg

2-29.jpg

Nice job SirNadroj! But... I maded plans this afternoon for this contest on paper... And the minifig looks quite the same (with the Anakin haire)... Do you mind if I still use it?

Really nice! My entry will be different (it will be an other set).

I am using the Anime Skywalker hair, too! :-P

I think a lot of us will be using it. It looks exactly like the one in the picture!

However, good job indeed, SirNadroj, looks pretty close to the picture! Wow, looks like the girls littered a lot more since we saw the first pic! :-D They even had to bring in a 2nd trash can... But those party animals still have no aim! X-D

The cloaked penguin guy looks just like I would have made him (even though I wouldn't use a cape)... but I dont have Jawas! :'-( Guess I'll be using a mummy head or something...

My JetPack Guy looks way better than yours, though! :-P But yours looks good, too. ;-)

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Thanks guys. You can use whatever you like, I'm not gonna stop you. I guess great minds think alike, huh? :-D

Keep in mind, this isn't my entry. Or final entry, anyway. X-D