VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

Hey, did anyone other than me read Federation of Fear? It wasn't bad... it just was too short and didn't get anywhere in it's first chapter. It was humorous though - Vezon is always funny. :-D

-ZotS

Hey, did anyone other than me read Federation of Fear? It wasn't bad... it just was too short and didn't get anywhere in it's first chapter. It was humorous though - Vezon is always funny. :-D

-ZotS

Whoopsies, I forgot about that. :-$

I was so tied up in the MyLego network.

Now people, end the discussion with clonie and the pics. We have settled it out, and we have decided it's time to end this talk, and stay with what we have. Thank you.

(Unless any of you saved them to your hard drive... barf'em up so we can look at'em!)

::removes training wheels off your bike::

*sniff*

They g-grow up so fast.

Welcome to the non-child safe Lego forum of no begging like a dog for exclusive table scraps that may not even be present!

Uh oh... you might've just signed the death warrant for your account there lol.

Not our job to moderate their site. We're not BZ and don't believe in what they believe.

Prototype pics AHOY!

:-D

Eh, not really as much as what BZP believes, but what TLC believes. After all, BZP DOES have direct connections to the lego corp, as they really are the only site that can boast having the bionicle story writer and a couple other bionicle/lego employes as members. Break the connection by posting leaked pictures, and BOOM, everything they have that other forums don't is gone. :-(

Besides, they do actually have a fair amount of exclusives, like the Toa Tuyet story, contests that make the winners parts of the oficial storyline, and major storyline breakthroughts. ;-) And hey, I'm a regular member of both Eurobricks and BZP, and I would still be posting if it wasn't for that dreaded virus. :-X\

Wait - feaderation of fear? Oh man, Bioniclestory is updated! *goes off to read story*

Edited by Grevious

Well, I still go to BZP, but that's just to go to the 08 set topic and to manage my Artwork II shop.

I think they are using takanuvas chest armor (08) to much on these sets.

Yo Grevious, how much are you trying to combat the virus though? I'm just saying, the tougher your equipment, the less it bothers you (Case in point: My system is crackproof to anything but deliberate installation of virus by myself and perhaps a hardcore hacker who hates me for killing his family, and I've never seen the virus once in my life.)Of course, you don't have to be an iron casket, just get your firewalls up, either fix your holes in IE or get FF, get your antivirus going, use HijackThis to help clear out any extra holes, and you'll be free to surf BZP.

And yeah, I can say I lol'd at Vezon in this new story. Really cool I think. I think Greg's getting better at the Serial style....I mean, I'd almost say this is a better way to give us story than the books, if it weren't so short.

Edited by InnerRayg

Yo Grevious, how much are you trying to combat the virus though? I'm just saying, the tougher your equipment, the less it bothers you (Case in point: My system is crackproof to anything but deliberate installation of virus by myself and perhaps a hardcore hacker who hates me for killing his family, and I've never seen the virus once in my life.)Of course, you don't have to be an iron casket, just get your firewalls up, either fix your holes in IE or get FF, get your antivirus going, use HijackThis to help clear out any extra holes, and you'll be free to surf BZP.

You killed a hacker's family? 8-|

I Hate to double post but Clonie said to me via PM that he's not allowed to post the mistika pics which is why he said can't show the pics. Wait a minute, We saw leaked pictures of the bionicle summer 2008 sets. Doesn't that violate the rules?

I wasn't talking about EB rules, I was talking about the supplier of my pictures, they said not to spread them, and I agree with them. Can we just not talk about them though? I'm not posting them, and I'm no longer answering questions, so just stop.

I wasn't talking about EB rules, I was talking about the supplier of my pictures, they said not to spread them, and I agree with them. Can we just not talk about them though? I'm not posting them, and I'm no longer answering questions, so just stop.

No offense, but who's the supplier of your pictures? Again, No offense, but i think that the supplier is under the impression of not putting the pictures in ANY site. It's Okay, I understand you.

Everyone, I saw the pics Clonie has when he posted them for a few minutes last week. They are of horrible quality. They look like inkblots in a Rorschach test.

So stop asking about them please and Clonie if someone asks about them again, do me a favor and just ignore it please. Thanks.

No offense, but who's the supplier of your pictures? Again, No offense, but i think that the supplier is under the impression of not putting the pictures in ANY site. It's Okay, I understand you.

Please don't ask for the source of any early pictures. If the person can say they will. Please especially don't ask Clonie as he was asked not to talk about his secret pictures of coolness, and he has done a great job so far to not. Thanks very much Clonie! *sweet*

They look like inkblots in a Rorschach test.

What did they look like to you? Do you want to talk about your feelings on those pictures some more? I think we are close to a breakthrough. *sweet*

What did they look like to you? Do you want to talk about your feelings on those pictures some more? I think we are close to a breakthrough. *sweet*

One looked like an evil moth-man eating a puppy and the other one looked like a mountain and a tree reflecting on a serene lake.

One looked like an evil moth-man eating a puppy and the other one looked like a mountain and a tree reflecting on a serene lake.

azerlaugh1.gif

Mmm-mmm, there's nothing like fresh puppy at the lake.

Vultraz would look way better in purple. It would be a nice change for some the extra guys to be in off-colors from the main 6.

If the person can say they will. Please especially don't ask Clonie as he was asked not to talk about his secret pictures of coolness, and he has done a great job so far to not. Thanks very much Clonie! *sweet*

I wasn't asked not to talk about them, I chose not to talk about them after I was attacked by a certain member. So it's not like I came here just to say I can't show or say anything, I was going to discuss them but now I'm not. I don't see why you needed to bring this up again. I've said this about ten times here now, but no one listens. *sad*

Everyone, I saw the pics Clonie has when he posted them for a few minutes last week. They are of horrible quality. They look like inkblots in a Rorschach test.

So stop asking about them please and Clonie if someone asks about them again, do me a favor and just ignore it please. Thanks.

Actually I've obtained different pics since then... I haven't posted these. I hope this correction isn't considered attention whoring. :-/

And yes, I'll ignore any pic requests from now on.

Now they are double:).

to bad there are no new ones, some people are just to damn greedy uh

yay! federation of fear! i am suddenly greatful i have vezon in almost 1 piece(hes missing his silver metru parts, which are currently on a custom toa)

jifel

Was that necessary?

There's no reason for you to correct other members. Please stick to the topic. Your behavior is becoming more and more troublesome. I would hate to have to take actions or worse, alert Vader to your behavior. Please try to get along with everybody and post in a community-oriented manner. We want you to have fun here.