Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

5613 firefighter impulse set review

index2.jpg

Hey everyone,

my first 2008 set is this one, 5613. I thought I'd share a review of it. *sweet*

I'd like to say sorry about my photos, they were taken quickly.

first, we have the box:

impulse1.jpg

it is the smallest lego box I've ever seen, and actually looks cute *wub* it will be heavy competition with playmobil's specials...

back of the box, showing an action pose:

impulse2.jpg

the contents of the little box, with a very tiny instruction manual *wub*

impulse3.jpg

the manual unfolded. Notice that every part has its part number beside it :-)

impulse4.jpg

the back of the manual, showing some fire sets and the other Impulse sets

impulse5.jpg

the parts, 30 in total:

impulse6.jpg

the small set built.

impulse7.jpg

the firefighter has a small fire to extinquish, armed with an axe, chainsaw, other saw and foam... psssh thing X-D . five extra parts in a 30 part set! we get an extra black hatchet, yellow bar tap, light bley 1*1 plate, red 1*1 plate modified with fingers and 2*2 dark bley radar dish. Besides the plate, I've never seen these as reserve parts... but I'm not complaining X-D

here is a small "alternate" model I created with it:

impulse8.jpg

a small bbq... what? He's hungry and he needs to put something on the bbq >:-) X-D

Overall, you can't go wrong with these Impulse sets. I paid 2.89 euros for this little set, so thats a great value! Sadly the only impulse avaible were these 3 city sets (no police) and the alien Mars mission... Looking forward to the knight and magician as well as those Indy sets!

TT

Cool! Finally its an entire line I can actually afford to own every set! :-D I can't wait to get my hands on them! If its possible, could you give us the demensions of the box? It would be apprectiated. *y*

DP8

Cool! Finally its an entire line I can actually afford to own every set! :-D I can't wait to get my hands on them! If its possible, could you give us the demensions of the box? It would be apprectiated. *y*

DP8

9.3 cm by 9.3 cm by 4.5 cm X-D

TT

Thanks for the review, Tanotrooper! This is a nice little set, with 2 axes (*wub* >:-)) and some nice parts. Cool alternate model too! X-D

9.3 cm by 9.3 cm by 4.5 cm X-D

TT

X-O Cute! I can't wait to see these Impulse sets in stores. *wub*

~Peace