Sign in to follow this  
Col. Whipstick

Personalised/Customised Flags of Members

Phred, your flag pretty much according to the description which for the life of me I'll never understand but here you go...

lego_phred_flag.gif

Norrington's flag's really awesome. The best one yet! *y*

I'd never expected to see a flag like Phred's though.. Toilet plungers, I wonder where you're up to when you're not online.. X-D

We should give the good Colonel a new title!

Well what you asked for would probably be easy enough to sort out though the description makes me wonder if you've been drinking from the toilet again Phred, you do realise that lemon fresh bleach isn't really meant for human consumption. Then again, as you are a Pirate cuccumber (never thought I'd ever put those two words together) it probably isn't a problem for you. I admit your avatar has more than confused me but the description you've asked for is easy enough so I'll go ahead.

Pirate cuccumber eh!? 8-|

I love it! X-D

This idea for a flag is a combination of

and Larryboy.

(Careful, the previous links bring you to youtube videos that're at a new level of quirkyness. *sweet* )

Phred, your flag pretty much according to the description which for the life of me I'll never understand but here you go...

-snip-

That'll work out great Col.! *y*

I'm going to go stop drinking from the toilet for a while and get this flag on my IMTP Ship Entry.

Edited by phred

Norrington's flag's really awesome. The best one yet! *y*

I'd never expected to see a flag like Phred's though.. Toilet plungers, I wonder where you're up to when you're not online.. X-D

We should give the good Colonel a new title!

Well he asked for the toilet plungers and I thought it best not to ask X-D

Norrington has yet to see his flag. I was going to do a whole lot of the East India Co. flags but it seems only the British and the Dutch had flags for their East India Companies, would be nice to find evidence of a French one etc.

For those who don't know, the plungers in Phred's flag is from a VeggieTales character named LarryBoy. LarryBoy is a superhero who uses plungers as his weapons.

*sweet*

For those who don't know, the plungers in Phred's flag is from a VeggieTales character named LarryBoy. LarryBoy is a superhero who uses plungers as his weapons.

*sweet*

Ah, perhaps Phred should have gone as far as to explain thus. We were beginning to think he'd been at sea just a little too long.

Ah, perhaps Phred should have gone as far as to explain thus. We were beginning to think he'd been at sea just a little too long.

You mean not everybody knows about Larryboy! 8-

Nope, I'm guessing Larryboy drowned somewhere while trying to cross the Atlantic as a concept. Happy with the flag?

Very happy,

going to get it printed off at school right now (my printer's out of ink :-/ )

Bye

P

Phredit:

Well i got my two flags done and they're on my ship.

Here they be:

Flag-mast.pngFlag-stern.png

They look awesome. *wub*

Thank you Col. *y*

Edited by phred

That's actually the first time so far I've been able to see what all these flags look like on the hard white plastic for which they were designed. I agree with Phessy, shame about the pixelation. I am powerless to correct that now but you could always run that program for yourself to correct your design.

That's actually the first time so far I've been able to see what all these flags look like on the hard white plastic for which they were designed. I agree with Phessy, shame about the pixelation. I am powerless to correct that now but you could always run that program for yourself to correct your design.

I don't have any photo editing software. 8-|

I keep on buying lego with my extra money instead of software. :-D

P

Can I get a custom flag? Please, please, please!!! X-D

I can't see why not, though Indiana Jones isn't usually aboard a ship in the 17th century. The flags are designed for the plastic white lego pirate ones - that scale so as long as you intend sticking on one of those. What did you have in mind?

I can't see why not, though Indiana Jones isn't usually aboard a ship in the 17th century. The flags are designed for the plastic white lego pirate ones - that scale so as long as you intend sticking on one of those. What did you have in mind?

Well...

The initials I and J in orange

A whip between the the initials

A fedora above everything

A brown backround

Well...

The initials I and J in orange

A whip between the the initials

A fedora above everything

A brown backround

So really a very Indy Flag, you know this makes me wonder... We'd been talking in here about flags for other forums and a Nazi and a Soviet flag might be an addition to the Indy theme, perhaps if I design yours it should be posted in there with those sometime... I'll think about where to post it, in the meantime I will get going on your request.

Indy might however get caught in a time portal whilst drinking heavily in a bar in essex and thus end up stuck back in the glorious age of British Naval Dominance!!!

Beautiful Col.!! *y* *y*

All these personal flags make me jealous X-D I was wondering if you please make one for me?

Thanks very much! *sweet*

I'm thinking 2 Swords crossing each other with a kraken somewhere and with "Pirate Lord" above it

P

Edited by Piranha

Ah, but factories make money... I make er, er... *pulls out pockets and watches the moths flutter away*

Damn, there goes lunch! X-D

You could always eat the moths X-D

You are doing a terrific job by the way...

Indy 565 requested a unique Indiana Jones flag. I've done this but obviously it's really not for the pirate forum, nontheless I shall display this here along with the Nazi and Soviet flags which I have designed to complete the set of 'Indy flags'. This will all be properly posted in a thread of their own in the Lego Theatre forum.

Indy I tried as best I could to offer what you wanted but it proved tricky and soon looked too cluttered and not really clear enough, so I hope you are happy with the IJ and bullship beneath.

lego_indiana_jones_flag.gif

lego_nazi_flag.gif

lego_soviet_flag.gif

Piranha's Personalised Flag. I'm afraid this is the last personalised flag I want to do for a while now guys, getting a bit tired and have a few other projects I want to get started on. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to do more.

lego_piranha_flag.gif

He he

I know they're not exactly pirate themed flags but could you perhaps make one of the Russian Northern Fleet X-D

Luckily the design is really simple ;-)

Russian_Northern_Fleet_patch.png

He he

I know they're not exactly pirate themed flags but could you perhaps make one of the Russian Northern Fleet X-D

Luckily the design is really simple ;-)

Russian_Northern_Fleet_patch.png

Just the flag, because the white flag with the blue cross is the flag of Nova Scotia (New Scotland) given it's the reverse colours of the St. Andrew's flag...

Or do you want that flag with the black background and cyrillic text too? The thing here is it begs the question of not having a proper Russian imperial flag, along with a Prussian, Austrian etc.

Just the flag thank you very much.

I'm sorry by the way, I just read now that the last flag was actually going to be one of your last. Don't want to seem inconsiderate. ;-)

Thanks very much Col. Whipstick!! *y*

Its awesome!! *wub*

I'll take pics with it in action very soon!

P