The back:

100_3743.jpg

A future doctor hair piece?:

100_3744.jpg

Price: 5/5

Play: 5/5

Overall: 5/5

I *wub* it!!!!!

I quite like it, but I feel that my lego city is getting over-run with helicopters and planes.

Also I have got the helicopter from the 7237 police station set, but it is not as good as this

Plus I'am sooooo dissapointed that the :-X stickers :-X are blue instead of black and green as they will not fit with the sets I have already got :-D

Nice review thanks

Edited by Caseyref

Lol, "Polizei" is GERMAN for police.

Oh. :-$

I quite like it, but I feel that my lego city is getting over-run with helicopters and planes.

Also I have got the helicopter from the 7237 police station set, but it is not as good as this

Plus I'am sooooo dissapointed that the :-X stickers :-X are blue instead of black and green as they will not fit with the sets I have already got :-D

Nice review thanks

Your welcome.

Great Review!

The helicopter is very nice and a cheap way to get a cop and those new handcuffs

I wish the police impulse had those new cuffs *sad*

Thanks for doing this *y*

X-O A printed part :-D

Mail Carrier Review On

P

Edited by Piranha

Cool review, thanks!

And I think that doctor hair piece isn't hinting at anything new, just some cartoony stuff for the pic. :-/

~Peace

Nice review thanks

if you look at the police picture from the instruction booklet, it looks to me that the 3 sets in the bottom left corner are the bike (7235), patrolcar (7236) and prisoner transport (7245) from 2005, but with new blue stickers?

100_3738.jpg

Thanks for the review PSPguy. I think this is a very nice little chopper... but the biggest reason why I will probably get this is for the handcuffs! :-D

Are the side windows flush like the old ones or recessed like the new ones are supposed to me? (The look recessed to me. :-/ )

if you look at the police picture from the instruction booklet, it looks to me that the 3 sets in the bottom left corner are the bike (7235), patrolcar (7236) and prisoner transport (7245) from 2005, but with new blue stickers?

Yes, you're right. ;-)

Thank everybody!!

Thanks for the review PSPguy. I think this is a very nice little chopper... but the biggest reason why I will probably get this is for the handcuffs! :-D

Are the side windows flush like the old ones or recessed like the new ones are supposed to me? (The look recessed to me. :-/ )

Yes, you're right. ;-)

What? If your asking how they are but together you snap the window piece into the ho\lder.

EDIT:

100_3738.jpg

Hey!!! Thats copyrighted mister!!! :-P

Edited by PSPguy

thanks for the review PSP guy. i just have one question for you, in bottom right picture on the back of the box what is the policeman putting in the container.

thanks in advance!

A nice simple Helicopter! I always had thoughts of this, but after the review I'm gonna go get it! (Well, not at the moment... X-O )

What? If your asking how they are but together you snap the window piece into the ho\lder.

Errr.... no. As Brikbitz said on his site in the 7732 postal plane review...

You can see the traditional airplane window piece, but the bad news is they've changed the window pane. It's the new flat piece used in 4996 Beach House, it just doesn't work as well. Without the original bevelled edge it doesn't seal the window and there is small noticable gap around the edge. Not a major problem but it might get a bit draughty inside and certainly no high altitude flying.

I was wondering if it is the old or new type.

Nice Review *y* i will get 2 of these at the least especialy since they're going to be $15 AUD *wub* :'-)

How did you find out the price? If you are right then this is a must buy! *wub*

Nice Heli, but the new police staion doesnt have a helipad for this to land on! *sing*

Will prolly MOC the station to add a helipad when i get mine. :-$

Edited by AzMean

How did you find out the price? If you are right then this is a must buy! *wub*

www.bttw.com.au i asked when the 08 police sets would come and how much.

I got the Australian Prices

Summer House will be available in Jan 4996 RRP of $49.99

Late Jan

Is it wrong that i got an extra printed control panel with this set?

Edited by DB24

They're definitely recessed new windows in this set I'm afraid, just in case no-one has answered your question yet.

I got this set in Woolworths the other day. Tescos have it too now. I have to say it's my all time favourite Police helicopter. Nice review PSP guy!