Sign in to follow this  
MicVash

BrikWars Defined

I take no credit in the creation of this, it belongs to someone else, but I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with this site and set of rules. It's a very detailed LEGO Wargame, but makes battling quite fun because of the thoroughness and creativity. Just take a look at this colorful online rulebook. There are also available, Stat Cards for your Minifigs that are quite neat. I think it would be interesting if people would come up with the Stats for their own Sig Fig here at EuroBricks.

There is also a page of links to other LEGO Wargames. There's some Minifig, Pirate, Medieval Fantasy RPG, and Mech sites.

The creator of all this has also worked for LEGO as a concept artist and has some illustrations of the LEGO Knights Kingdom Set.

There are also some cool LEGO drawings to download too. I'm quite fond of this one.

hero_800x600.jpg

I am very familiar with the game and have played quite afew games, made quite some armies, myself *sweet*

I remember posting a topic about it years ago here aswell *wub*

Very fun, its like Command & Conquer lego style - and I plan to play more aswell once I get my lego room situation cleared up!

I'm so glad to know that there are other Lego Wargame fans out there, I really only have one person to have a battle with in my neighborhood. Although...I would like to have a battle online. Not necessisarily Brick Battles, but...possibly a smackdown, brickmaster?

I've heard of BrikWars, but haven't gotten involved myself. Personally I am interested in what the concept artist has to say. I've been reading through that link you provided, and there is some very interesting stuff in there! 8-

cool, never seen this before

did you say smackdown?

jifel

Yes I did :-) I am quite a competitive person and would love to have a little smackdown with someone, ya know, how like Hinckley and Sinner have done. Afterall, I think I did read that smackdowns, 1 on 1, don't have to be approved like regular contests do. There just needs to be an agreement of rules between us. If anyone's interested, just pm or email me or something. I'm sure I'll have plenty of free time over Thanksgiving break...

im having trouble with posting pictures but when i sort that out,i'll face all comers!

back on topic:i made several types of squads, now lets find an oppenant !

jifel

im having trouble with posting pictures but when i sort that out,i'll face all comers!

back on topic:i made several types of squads, now lets find an oppenant !

jifel

Okay, first for posting pictures. Take your pictures with your digital camera and save it onto your computer. Then, upload your pictures to an image storage site, like Brickshelf for instance. You can save all your LEGO pics on the Internet there in an online gallery. Then, while you're at Brickshelf keep clicking on the pic that you want to post on the forum until you get to a page that just has your picture on it. The web address should end in .jpg or .gif or some picture format like that. Highlight and copy the web address. Then when you want to post the pic on the forum, there's a toolbar option, the square with the tree in it, which is used to insert images. Click on it and simply paste the url into the command bar.

Now...onto the matter of smackdowns...

Jifel, I officially challenge YOU to a smackdown!!! I will email you so we can work out the details...

as soon as i can post pictures all tell you and we can start,and i can post my sig-fig!

but maybe this should have its own topic 8-| ?

jifel

We are off topic but in the matter of LEGO combat or contest we're still on track! Allright, fair enough with your pic trouble, but let me know quick, and we'll can post a new topic once this whole thing becomes official between you and I.

I play sometimes, inbetween MOCs...but I'm kinda sad - I play against myself, which isn't so fun... *sad*

How would you play online Brikwars?

SlyOwl

I play sometimes, inbetween MOCs...but I'm kinda sad - I play against myself, which isn't so fun... *sad*

How would you play online Brikwars?

SlyOwl

Hmm...interesting, I have no clue but I'll give it some thought over this Christmas break. It would be great cause all of those EN zealots could have a chance to show their stuff.

Hmm...interesting, I have no clue but I'll give it some thought over this Christmas break. It would be great cause all of those EN zealots could have a chance to show their stuff.

For the Brick and Dr. Sinister!

Who would we fight, the EN can't fight its self, that would just be......wrong.

For the Brick and Dr. Sinister!

Who would we fight, the EN can't fight its self, that would just be......wrong.

it could just be training, cause i dont want to buy any... clones :-X

jifel

Yes, as Jifel mentioned, it could just be training. Think of it...like the Danger Room in X-Men. It's real...but it's not. Just a friendly skirmish. And...since all of you seem to be soooo concerned with ranks, why don't you prove your worth to other members?

Meh, I've tryed this game before, its sooo complicated :-X

dwarfy

Sorry to revive this, but lots of news.

For those of you who want to play, you can signup for Forum Battles if you are a member!

Seriously, do it! I am a member there, and there are plenty of Brikwars going on, if you join there is tons of fun for all participants!

forum battles

Join now!

jifel

Hey, I can vouch for this. I used to play a bit of wargames (40K and LotR), and I can say that this system really works - really effective - really simple - and really fun!

I wrote a battle-report on the first trial I had with my younger brother. A bit crazy - but that's what it's all about right?

Brik-thirsty Pirates Overrun Fire Station!

How do "forum battles" work?

Hey, I can vouch for this. I used to play a bit of wargames (40K and LotR), and I can say that this system really works - really effective - really simple - and really fun!

I wrote a battle-report on the first trial I had with my younger brother. A bit crazy - but that's what it's all about right?

Brik-thirsty Pirates Overrun Fire Station!

How do "forum battles" work?

Hey, I invented the concept of "Forum Battles" so I'm the person you need.

Quite simply, it's just a method of playing BrikWars over the Internet (and it can be adapted to other communication surfaces), in which each member sends the orders for his faction to the game Host and the Host then executes the orders, takes pictures and does a write-up to show the players what happened.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. :thumbup:

Im plaing brikwars since 2006, I love it becouse you can freely design your troops, powers, and put anything into fight (Even Machine Chicken Leg Gun)!

Im plaing brikwars since 2006, I love it becouse you can freely design your troops, powers, and put anything into fight (Even Machine Chicken Leg Gun)!

Have you registered in the Brikwars forum?

I never have any body to play brikwars against. Even though this is EURObriks, I can't find anybody near me in the Mid-Wist in the U.S.A. :sadnew:

Sign in to follow this