• Untitled by 7ames
    • The Reaper by Trexxen
    • Exobuilder Mech by Exobuilder
    • The Backpack Heavy Assault Mech by Batbrick
    • Pirate Mech by phred
    • Shadow Marine by Benk
    • AgentRick57 Mech by AgentRick57
    • Copmike Mech by Hinckley

All right let's try this again. Sorry, Zero. I don't know what the deal is but when I edit polls, they seem to self-destruct. :-$

sigfig_mech.jpg

Congratulations to everyone on awesome entries and good luck!

For lack of creativity, I'll just copy my other post. X-D

Benk and Batbrick! :-D

Benk's mech really resembles the sigfig, the chest armour, the colours, even the weapon is a great replica of the minifig one! *y* *y*

And Batbricks mech has 3 rooms, 4 if you count the jet, my jet. :-D :-D And the tuxedo design is sweet! *y* *y*

There were lots of other great entries too, Hinckley, you nearly got my vote!

~Peace

LOL! :-D Take two for Hinckley!

I have chosen to vote for Benk's in one of the categorie's, but both have AMAZING competition, so I will decide later. Well done to everone who entered! *sweet*

Oh, and an awesome new avatar and sig iamded! 8-

Here's what happens, everyone who can start polls and edit, remember this: adding an attachment to the first post in a poll thread automatically closes the poll form... 8-|

This sucks, I was ahead in the poll I accidentally closed... |-/ Oh well... :-D :-D :-D

I voted for zero1312 (very nice recnstruction of the UFO armour and helmet) and Hinckley (original and detailed).

Thanks to whoever voted for me :-$

Good luck all, and great competion ON!

LuxorV

I voted for zero1312 (very nice recnstruction of the UFO armour and helmet) and Hinckley (original and detailed).

Thanks to whoever voted for me :-$

Good luck all, and great competion ON!

LuxorV

I voted for you! :-$ and Exo-builder.

Stauder: Great first Mech! *sweet*

LuxorV Building it in two colour! For being a smarty pants you lose 4 points. ;-)

zero1312 You did a great job making the head resemble your sig-fig.

DJ Force: I love the Turntable-Blaster and Dr. Pepper Cannon. :-D

Brickmaster Very nice looking mech. (I actually think the colours work well. *sweet* )

steelharbingerofdeath Great mech... but I can't see the resemblance... 8-|

7ames: I can barely see it... :-/ No comment.

Trexxen: That's a very interesting looking mech! 23 points for originality! *sweet*

Exobuilder: I really like this one... and to be honest I don't know why!

Batbrick: Errr... man... that is odd! *wacko* 456253 points for originality! It even has an interior! :-P

phred:Breaking bionicles I see! X-D But jokes aside, that is really cool! *wub*

Benk: Beautiful. *wub* What more can I say?

AgentRick57: Looking at this gives me flashbacks of Power Rangers. -40 points! ;-)

Hinckley: I'll save my comments for your topic... X-D

So who gets my votes? I voted for Hinckley in the "Best Resemblance of Sig-fig" and phred as "Best Overall Mech". Benk gets special mention for making such a wonderfully beautiful mech... but I think it looks too generic to be a sig-fig mech...

I voted for hinckley on the resemblence of fig because before I even read what his entry was I could tell straight away it was copmike and it was so well made *y* *y*

The second poll I had to think about a bit more :-/ . They were all great mechs but I think Shakar-special was indeed very well built so it gets my vote. :-) *y*

well done to everyone that has entered.

-Benk

I myself voted for Hinckley (Best Resemblance) and phred (Best Overall Mech), so well constructed. *wub*

@Hinckley:

It's okay, as I simply forgot the collage when I started the poll, so no offence taken! ;-)

Oh btw, how long should the voting last?

I voted for Hinckey's Copmike mech because I just love the way it captures the fabuland essence, especially those feet X-D

For the overall best I voted for Brickmaster's because I like the structure and colours and i'm such a sucker for a big gun :-D

I voted Hinckley for the "most resembling sigfig" because of the varous fabuland resemblances, but mostly for the flower. Now that was funny. X-D

I voted for Phred overall. The anchors on chains... :-D

I completely forgot about this topic, otherwise I would've entered. I posted a mech when I first joined, and named it "Dinobot" because it was made out of a Creator Dinosaur set. I forgot that there was a member named Dinobot. :-$ How embarassing.

ecton-b.jpg

Will

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

I voted for you! :-$ and Exo-builder.

Thanks Hink! I voted for Zero's and yours! Is there a chance you could change my mechs name to Night ops recon mech?

*sweet*

Arrgh missed a contest. :-D But looking at the entries I'm sure that 0 votes wouldn't do any good for my ego. :-D

Holy *whatever* Benks entry is just awesome. I voted for Benk and Phred. *y*

PS: Why didn't anyone try to build a Hinckley mech? With hat and whip, that would have been cool.

Edited by zz-80

PS: Why didn't anyone try to build a Hinckley mech? With hat and whip, that would have been cool.

Actually, I built one, before Hinckley got his new hat and whip |-/ . And it was the first of this kind and the one after which this contest was planned ;-) .

LuxorV

I voted for Hinckleys copmike mech because it was just soooo cute! *wub* lol With its big flat feet and the fact that it doesn't look like it could do any harm to anyone :-D

and I voted for agent Rick because I liked the colour scheme and multiple wings comming out of the back ;-)

Well done to everyone who was involved they are all fantastic!

sinner as i am undecided on my sigfig i based it on my avatar

Yeah I figured that, but it seems a tad unfair to be doing a Sigfig Mech... of a Mech.

I completely forgot about this topic, otherwise I would've entered. I posted a mech when I first joined, and named it "Dinobot" because it was made out of a Creator Dinosaur set. I forgot that there was a member named Dinobot. :-$ How embarassing.

It's pretty good! *sweet* It's a shame you forgot.

There

Benk gets special mention for making such a wonderfully beautiful mech.

Thanks Sinner

... but I think it looks too generic to be a sig-fig mech...

Quite right :-D , When I had finished building it I did think 'hey, this just looks like a general mech' but after spending that long building it I wasnt prepared to go all the way back to the frame so I just left it.

I am pleased with the frame (One of my best ever) and will probably write it down or just keep it for future mechs.

Thanks again everyone :-)

-Benk

Benk, I'm so glad you pulled out ahead for best overall mech. IMO, you deserve to win it and I'm surprised I was ahead. I'm happy I'm still ahead in best resemblance... :-$ ...but I honestly think your mech is simply stunning!! *wub* *wub* *wub*