Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

The Walrus that came from the past

Hi all, I can now show you the second chapter of my story (hope someone will remember it 8-| )

ebstory2_000.jpg

This are the links to the pages (they're quite heavy, so I won't post them here directly):

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

In this gallery (when public) you will find larger views of the single pics.

I want to thank EB members who gave me permission to use their sigfigs for this :'-)

Enjoy ;-)

LuxorV

I'm impressed. *wub* This is way more detailed than your last one! The set pieces are pretty good too. But it leaves me wanting more and I am confused as to what Hinckley's angle is in all of this!?!? *wacko* How long to I have to wait? 8-|

I'm impressed. *wub* This is way more detailed than your last one! The set pieces are pretty good too. But it leaves me wanting more and I am confused as to what Hinckley's angle is in all of this!?!? *wacko* How long to I have to wait? 8-|

I agree with Sinner, this is a hooking story and and has brilliant sets! *y* :'-)

I can't wait to see the next one, but hope it has a fitting conclusion!

Nothing to say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

Thanks, I worked harder on this one, and I'm quite happy with what I got :-$

In time, you'll have more, and Hinckley's role will develope more ;-)

I agree with Sinner, this is a hooking story and and has brilliant sets! *y* :'-)

I can't wait to see the next one, but hope it has a fitting conclusion!

Nothing to say, but Batbrick Away! >:-)

I too hope it will have a good conclusion. For now, I still don't know what will happen next X-D

I may start some topic to show the sets, just like Hinckley did 8-| Probably I'll just add a link to the gallery on BS, once I upload them :-)

Next one should be out in 1-2 months, I think. So, be patient ;-)

LuxorV

Excellent job, brother! What's up with showing me up by having a plot and all? There are some great jokes in there. I love LuxorV refusing to answer that question from a Tasmanian Walrus! :-D :-D I look forward to seeing more and it makes me happy to see other people writing comics! They're very fun. I'm just sorry I cause so much trouble and seem to be the villain. :'-( Okay, so I love it. >:-)

It's funny to me to see these comics, mine included, that have Copmike saying things like "I'm going to kill you." Now that I've met him in real life, he's the most gentle calm person I've ever met that could totally kick your megablocks in 2 seconds.

BTW, LuxorV did you notice your new title? :-$

Thanks Hinckley :'-)

The Tasmanian Walrus question came out of its own: I started writing the comic and saying the DNA came from Antartica just because it would have been cool. Then, one night before I went to sleep, I asked myself: 'Are there walruses in Antartica 8-| ?' The answer was, obviously, NO! So I had to cover this mistake and I managed to turn it in laughter X-D

And, you're not a villain, it's just that the plot has not yet got to the point when you reveal you're a kind farmer from an Ancien Book... or am I confusing it all *wacko* :-P

Last, but not least: yes, I noticed the title yesterday evening (I was so surprised and happy *wub* ), and I was wandering where it came from. It must be related to my Adams vigs, I think :-$ I wanted to thank whoever gave it to me, but I didn't know how to do so without giving the impression I was boasting it 8-| So thanks again :'-)

LuxorV

Ooh, ooh! Can I be in the story? I don't need a major role in it, but can I at least pop up and demand a backstory for something? Please? *sweet*

A very fine and suspenseful story indeed, and very well done too! Great work! :'-)

Awesome! :-D Very cool, I like the collapsing pit and Kit Fisto riding the bike! :-D All the details are very cool, and so far the story is awesome! :-D Very cool, keep up the great work!

~Peace

Ooh, ooh! Can I be in the story? I don't need a major role in it, but can I at least pop up and demand a backstory for something? Please? *sweet*
OOOOO can i be in it? even if im just a backround character.......lol

Sorry, guys, but I'll PM future characters when I'll write the plot of next chapter ;-)

Btw, EB members presence is strongly subordinated to my owning the pieces to build their sigfigs |-/

A very fine and suspenseful story indeed, and very well done too! Great work! :'-)
Awesome! :-D Very cool, I like the collapsing pit and Kit Fisto riding the bike! :-D All the details are very cool, and so far the story is awesome! :-D Very cool, keep up the great work!

~Peace

Thanks :'-) I 'studied' a certain number of toons and comics in my youth(I can still hear my parents saying "You watch too much TV!" X-D ), and I'm learning from the best Whacker LEGO comics creator :-P

LuxorV

Nice story, like Kitt Fisto on bike shopping bread. curious about the next comic *y* :-)

Nice story, like Kitt Fisto on bike shopping bread. curious about the next comic *y* :-)

Thanks! I had the idea of setting out a fight between a baguette armed Kit Fisto and a shovel armed Mech One X-D , but than it seemed to put too much trouble and confusion in the story :-/ . So, I changed my mind and went for a simple background appearance :-$

LuxorV