THE-FORCE

7744 Pic Review

Thanks THE-FORCE for your review.

Well, I'm not that happy with this police station...

I don't know how to describe it, but it doesn't look that great to me. I mean, we have nice details, some nice playabilities, but the overal design lakes some coherence... True, it's better than the 2005 version, but I've got the same impression, like it's made by just putting big pieces together, the design is not as good as the firestation, which looks more finished... And those touches of yellow and blue everywhere, na, that's not so great...

I don't know if I will buy it. If I do, it will be only for the garage doors.

Thanks the-force for the review i liked it! im definatly getting atleast 1 of these,also i have 2 questions first one do both the prisoner cells have toilets? and in that "top of the box pic" the 2 sets on the far left are they new road base plates?

Thanks the-force for the review i liked it! im definatly getting atleast 1 of these,also i have 2 questions first one do both the prisoner cells have toilets? and in that "top of the box pic" the 2 sets on the far left are they new road base plates?

Both cells have toilets ;-)

And the road piece aren't new.

The one wheres the garage is build one in from the gas station and the ohter plate is from the new fire station.

To everybody:

You can ask everything of the police station, it is no trouble.

Thanks alot for the review, THE-FORCE! *wub* Lots of decent and informative pictures! *sweet*

This police station is so sweet, I don't have words! *wub* Roller doors, cells, figs, dog squad.. *wub* :'-)

This is definately worth a frontpaging! :-$

Thanks for the review!! *y*

I like this set alot, but I'll wait for a sale(like I did with the 07 fire station)

I see little writings on the wall in the jail cell :-D , nice detail all around too

Do the keys open the cell doors?

Piranha

Both cells have toilets ;-)

And the road piece aren't new.

The one wheres the garage is build one in from the gas station and the ohter plate is from the new fire station.

Oh ok thanks *y* i cant wait for this set! *wub* :'-) *y*

Set looks great! Will have to pick this one up after chrismass! Thanks for the review!

Tks for the great review Force dude ;-)

I added it in your first post and renamed that thread accordingly ;-)

Actually I have to say that it looks way better than I first thought !! It followed the path opened with the Firestation: way better design, regular plates and not the ugly elevated crappy ones, loads of MFs !!

There are several details I simply love such as the water cooler (could you post the building instruction pic for it btw, tks in advance) and the Canine van ! Its great to have added that canine unit. Love the new handcuffs :-D I do see several uses for them X-O (can we have them in black please TLC X-D ). And finally I love the fact that you can place the diffrent elements as you see fit !!

Overall its a great set tht suffers from one flaw dear to our EB coppie: no donut machine :-P X-D

*yoda*

Cool, windows with bullet holes...

X-D Those are not bullet holes Tks God but plastic quality or what have you issue :-P

*yoda*

Thanks for the review, THE FORCE!

Very good pictures, and it is a cool set! I like the interrogation room and the coffee machine! The set looks better than the last poice station, though I am not very keen on the blue colour sheme, but I suppose it does make a change.

Updated Police force ON!!

I think the is the best police station ever, and I am seriously considering it, even though I oly bought that last one six months ago. Thanks very much for this review. *sweet*

A neat review with nice pictures, thanks! *y*

It seems like that

Thanks for the review!! *y*

I like this set alot, but I'll wait for a sale(like I did with the 07 fire station)

I see little writings on the wall in the jail cell :-D , nice detail all around too

Do the keys open the cell doors?

Piranha

Yes you can open with the top of the key the jail door.

I have a question - do you also get the green "Polizei" stickers as in older police sets?

wow, I really love those "every-day-life-in-a-police-station" details. It's incredible how much those sets evolves with each new instance (considering my two previous versions date quite a while back :-P they were 381 and 6398)

Wow uh....there goes a hole in my wallet *sad*

Great review and I love the water jug!

Love the pics--besides the small details like the water cooler and coffee pot, my favorite part is the K-9 unit van.

I have a question - do you also get the green "Polizei" stickers as in older police sets?

You get Polizei stickers, but in blue, so are the Police stickers.

- RupeeClock

THE-FORCE i have 1 more question,what is the piece thats on the front police car is it a new piece? can you take a pic?

Yes it is.

That's an excellent review! I'm amazed how much they crammed into this set! Coffee dispensers, a water dispenser, an interrogation desk(never done before), and a serious look on the criminals! Well, at least one of them. (I can't stand that goofy grin with the tooth :-| ) Plus, I also like the wider arrangement of cop heads! There's more of a distribution this time around! 8-

so, it looks like they intergrated 7235, 7236, and 7245 into this line... im still shocked at this. i wonder why LEGO felt the police colors needed to change from black to blue. i can't think of any marketing reason of the top of my head. it reminds me a lot of the pirate theme color change in 1993.

i love the stickers in this set... really nice. maybe this set will turn a few of the AFOL sticker haters around :-P

- BM

so, it looks like they intergrated 7235, 7236, and 7245 into this line... im still shocked at this. i wonder why LEGO felt the police colors needed to change from black to blue. i can't think of any marketing reason of the top of my head. it reminds me a lot of the pirate theme color change in 1993.

i love the stickers in this set... really nice. maybe this set will turn a few of the AFOL sticker haters around :-P

- BM

usually AFOLs dun hate the stickers design. they just hate the fact that these stickers will not be around forever. as they will, in time, peel off by themselves or crack up due to the humidity. Also, there are some situations that the stickers are pasted over more than 1 brick. That.. just sucks. :-|