Dragonator

Bricklink Trusted Sellers list

wouldn't one category a bit easier? just a fairly limited list of the best shops on bl, instead of two categories that are difficult to distinguish anyway?
yes, i think it might be... i just catagorize my personal experiences into excellent, good, neutral, and bad... but for the purpose of this thread, where many experiences come together... one list might be good enough - as long as we continue putting a brief description next to the name of the store (like we are doing)... that should explain enough.

but it's what ever you guys think. i don't feel strongly either way.

- BM

yes, i think it might be... i just catagorize my personal experiences into excellent, good, neutral, and bad... but for the purpose of this thread, where many experiences come together... one list might be good enough - as long as we continue putting a brief description next to the name of the store (like we are doing)... that should explain enough.

but it's what ever you guys think. i don't feel strongly either way.

- BM

well i guess my main reason for suggesting this is because the list is already getting long and barely a few people have seen the topic. IMO, it's no good if we get a list of 200 stores or so, in that case, you can just as well copy the feedback system of bl... i would prefer a shortlist of five bl shops you find the best, no more... in that case, i think, you'd only get the highly recommended ones.

i think we should also mention that it's not a topic for serious discussions about opinions concerning shops. i mean, i don't think we'd wanna go to a situation where a shop owner defends his policies to a complaining member. i think it's best if it follows the idea/spirit of the sharpshooters list: just a nomination of a shop, a bit of info and that's it.

well i guess my main reason for suggesting this is because the list is already getting long and barely a few people have seen the topic. IMO, it's no good if we get a list of 200 stores or so, in that case, you can just as well copy the feedback system of bl... i would prefer a shortlist of five bl shops you find the best, no more... in that case, i think, you'd only get the highly recommended ones.
i could see that. here is my list of my favorite stores... Slim Chance, Simply Bricks, and Amazing Bricks (for quantity selection, rare piece selection, and customer service), and anything-lego, Adams Family, and BricksNBits (for excellent used piece conditions, and customer service.) i could also make a list of my top three sellers for coupons - a lot of sellers give there repeat customers coupons, and i find that very kind.

maybe we could have favorites in categories... customer service, coupons, piece condition, etc... but that might get complicated.

at this point, im just offering to other members the good experiences i've had, for their reference... so, i've made a contribution to the list either way *sweet*

i think we should also mention that it's not a topic for serious discussions about opinions concerning shops. i mean, i don't think we'd wanna go to a situation where a shop owner defends his policies to a complaining member. i think it's best if it follows the idea/spirit of the sharpshooters list: just a nomination of a shop, a bit of info and that's it.
yes, thats worth pointing out, isn't it.

- BM

How about I change it to one list and put *y* next to BrickMiner's excellence stores...

I thought of this too. This should be for positives only. Sorry Dragonator, :-$ I'm going to butcher your original post... :'-(

I'd reccomend Figurenhai. His order came very fast, came in about less than a week. Since the order was from Germany to Oregon... I was expecting a long trip. Also, the parts were in great condition. Great seller. *y*

And so my original post is lost in the midst of time... :'-( oh well...:-D

Thats fine Hinkley, it works better the way you've got it now anyway, so I don't mind.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted a store, it has been a great help to compiling this list.

Keep them coming!

Any idea what happened to A Slim Chance? It got closed today and the minimum order is $1000...is this to keep people away while there's restock or something? I've ordered from them before, for an order of $30 so something changed :-D

For me I have to recommend

Magicbricks For extremely rare parts, and fast shipping

Missing Brick For their fast shipping, always offering a discount to repeat customers (though I wish the coupon lasted longer...), and great bulk lots

Shop & Save For incredible customer service.

So far only these three stand out. I've had good experiences with other stores, but these three stand far out

I'd reccomend Figurenhai. His order came very fast, came in about less than a week. Since the order was from Germany to Oregon... I was expecting a long trip. Also, the parts were in great condition. Great seller. *y*

added!

For me I have to recommend

Magicbricks For extremely rare parts, and fast shipping

Missing Brick For their fast shipping, always offering a discount to repeat customers (though I wish the coupon lasted longer...), and great bulk lots

Shop & Save For incredible customer service.

So far only these three stand out. I've had good experiences with other stores, but these three stand far out

Added Magicbricks and Shop & Save. Missing Brick was already on the list. Let SW4J serve as an example, kids, of what not to do. Make sure you check the list first to see if your recommended store is already on it. :-P Thanks! X-D

added!

Added Magicbricks and Shop & Save. Missing Brick was already on the list. Let SW4J serve as an example, kids, of what not to do. Make sure you check the list first to see if your recommended store is already on it. :-P Thanks! X-D

I knew it was already on it, BM already went on about the coupon :-P I figured two members who recommend a store should show that it's a good store. Maybe use a *y* for each time it's been recommended? Just a thought.

I knew it was already on it, BM already went on about the coupon :-P I figured two members who recommend a store should show that it's a good store. Maybe use a *y* for each time it's been recommended? Just a thought.

I'll tell you what you can do with your thoughts! >:-(

:-D :-D :-P I don't know, maybe. I think being in the list is fine...someone could end up with 1000 *y* and you wouldn't be able to read the list anymore&each post has an emoticon limit anyway... :-D

i have two stores from UK that I usually buy from.

1) LEGOSHOP-Holland

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=liesbeth

-may not be the cheapest around but his services are professional & quick, IMO. Never had probs.

2) Stonies Bricks

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lassen

-sometimes, he made great auctions. His shipping are always fast (reach me within 1week in average, considering that I live in SouthEast Asia)

:-$

any good asian sellers? and those with friendly shipping costs to southeast asia?

checked out stonies bricks, not much sets but at least he ships fast to our region :)

Can I nominate A Minifig is for life run by Wattsa. I have ordered from them a couple of times and their service is excellent They have a good selection of parts and minifigs, shipping is fast and they are the UK distributor for the fantastic Brickarms.

i have two stores from UK that I usually buy from.

1) LEGOSHOP-Holland

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=liesbeth

-may not be the cheapest around but his services are professional & quick, IMO. Never had probs.

2) Stonies Bricks

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lassen

-sometimes, he made great auctions. His shipping are always fast (reach me within 1week in average, considering that I live in SouthEast Asia)

:-$

Can I nominate A Minifig is for life run by Wattsa. I have ordered from them a couple of times and their service is excellent They have a good selection of parts and minifigs, shipping is fast and they are the UK distributor for the fantastic Brickarms.

All three have been added. Thank you.

any good asian sellers? and those with friendly shipping costs to southeast asia?

checked out stonies bricks, not much sets but at least he ships fast to our region :)

There is Arealight. I think he only sells custom pieces though, but their quality is great. And I believe he is in Thailand or Taiwan. I ordered from him before and was very satisfied.

Wow, thanks legomilk for pointing this out! They look great (except the Belville one :tongue:)!

I hope they have them in Billund next week!

copmike

Thanks! But, this topic is for trusted sellers. Did you mean to post this somewhere else? Let me know and I can move the post to the appropriate thread for you. Thanks. :classic:

I reccomend Ozparts :thumbup: I bought some stuff from him and he could not locate the 2 World City Police guys i orderd so he said i could choose $5 worth of stuff ontop of my original order (the police guys were $4 in total so i got $1 more :tongue: ) and then when it came in the mail he also included a older Police man mini-fig FREE :thumbup::classic:

Was excellant service and it came on time

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=snapper212

I recomend ACE: Blacktron surplus. I've dealt with him bout 4-5 times before. Got even more than what I paid for!

And Lillian's World, got alota good sets from there!

Edited by IlikePPks

I would like to nominate Light of the World, a US store (with international shipping) I have bought from three times. Shipping is reasonable for the parts orders I placed, even when I bought a giant raised baseplate.

The store stocks a wide variety of used parts and minifigs; the prices are competitive, but the selection and always as-described parts condition are Light of the World's strong points. Most importantly, the owner ships orders quickly and with sufficient packaging.