• SirNadroj
    • ImperialScouts
    • Captain Greenhair
    • Phred
    • Fat Tony
    • Hinckley
    • Bonaparte

I thought yours was great but Fat Tony's was better. Sorry... :-$

No apologies, brother! Vote for the best, not your buddy! I voted for Fat Tony too. It is clearly the best, IMO. All the other are great, but you can only vote for one!

Sir Nadroj, your is just beautiful and well constructed. I love the *rails*! It's very creative and smart

Imperial Scouts, I love this! It's like a mythology figurehead. It reminds me of a nightmare I once had of a man with a bird face, that didn't talk but communicated straight to my mind... 8-|

Captain GreenHair, you are just a good builder all around! I love all of your stuff. Thanks for sharing your expertise with us!

Phred, Awesome! What a great idea to use the skelly! It's really well constructed. I like the way the cape meets the *rails*

Fat Tony, Awesome, beautiful, creative, got my vote!

Bonaparte, flower boobies! I love this, I think it is the most creative. Like IS's entry, I like the mythological character. Great job brother!

I am being sincere when I say thanks for the votes. I really didn't expect any! :-$

Imperial Scouts, I love this! It's like a mythology figurehead. It reminds me of a nightmare I once had of a man with a bird face, that didn't talk but communicated straight to my mind... 8-|

Thank you :-$

An overall conclusion of boobies.

There is no life without Boobs. :-D

I guess we could call it over now.

ONE Vote.... !

One vote is a successful result for an entry with no boobs. ;-)

Maybe it's time to announce Fat Tony as the official winner of this contest.

What do you think Mr. Tiber?

Maybe it's time to announce Fat Tony as the official winner of this contest.

What do you think Mr. Tiber?

We could, but it would be official on the 30th of September (mmmh I believe I forgot to mention the contest would be closed on the 30th of September).

G

We could, but it would be official on the 30th of September (mmmh I believe I forgot to mention the contest would be closed on the 30th of September).

Seems like you did :-D

Well we can wait 2 more days to make things official.

Maybe Tony will have joined by then. His account should be fixed now.

Tony, where are you?

It's official!!!

Fat Tony has won the figurehead contest!

Congratulations mate! You will be headlined on Classic Pirates as soon as possible ;-)

Thanks again to all contestants for participating!

Where was September 30th stated as the official closing date for voting? That information appears to be absent from the top of this thread and it seems very important information to be included.

Where was September 30th stated as the official closing date for voting? That information appears to be absent from the top of this thread and it seems very important information to be included.

:-$ ;-) Sometimes my head's at the other side of the world..

Edited by Mr Tiber

Any recognition for 2nd place? :-D .................. ;-)

Congratiulations on your second place sirnadroj ;-)

But i voted fat tony too, i think it's unfair to vote ourself, although it might have helped :-D

Still trying to post...

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Hey, Fat Tony managed to join us!!

Did it work after you deleted all the cookies?

Congrats with your victory!!!

It's contest, not constest! X-D

Thanks! I corrected the typo on CP.

Actually I found that the problem was AOL. Once I tried it in Internet Explorer I've had no problems. D'oh!

Note to self: Put breasts on every contest entry.

Actually I found that the problem was AOL. Once I tried it in Internet Explorer I've had no problems. D'oh!

Note to self: Put breasts on every contest entry.

I think I once noticed that your Brickshelf folder contained several pirate MOCs.

Do you plan to post them on the forum? I certainly hope so ;-)

Edited by Bonaparte

I have closed this to stop people voting in an old contest. If people want to discuss this great contest please go here. If Mr Phes wishes to string up a common sailor for not minding his own business he knows where I live. X-D