Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I thought we would be getting Hawkman from just his appearance on the comic covers, and it makes perfect sense for Grodd and Darksied to be big figs. All in all this wave is going to be pretty freaking awesome, it seems LEGO has addressed most problems people have with the DC line.

So the Figures for this wave are:

Batman ( new 52 )

Batman Space

Batman (mech)

Wonderwoman ( new 52 )

Superman ( new 52 )

Flash

Aquaman ( new 52 )

Green Lantern

Sinestro

Brainiac

Hawkman

Robin

Black manta

Brainiac drone

Grodd

Darksied

That's one hell of a list!

Ha, I totally called that the Grodd set would have the jet... Thanks for the info! Anymore on any other themes, or just for SW and DC?

Ha, I totally called that the Grodd set would have the jet... Thanks for the info! Anymore on any other themes, or just for SW and DC?

Only saw actual sets for DC and SW, but Age of Ultron had 5 sets, and there will be some Jurrasic World sets, as well as three more Lego movie sets.

Only saw actual sets for DC and SW, but Age of Ultron had 5 sets, and there will be some Jurrasic World sets, as well as three more Lego movie sets.

Oh my gosh... There. Will. Be. JW sets. Do you know how many there will be?

Also, five AoU sets is fantastic!

Edited by just2good

Now a new logo on the box art eh ?

The list of characters.........perhaps it is for Justice which is I believe on CN in the states ?

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Justice_(2014_TV_series)

Hopefully in September some images might start appearing.

Well there goes my budget next year ! :laugh:

Though in DC sets was there only the ones you said 'Hulk_Smash' ? :blush:

Wait so black Manta's sub is only as a big as the old republic battle pack?

Edit: It is a shame that we aren't getting Cyborg.

Edited by Legoman123

Wow, this sounds like it'll easily be the best wave yet! The Invisible Jet and the Javelin in the same wave! Never would have expected that! Hopefully New 52 Wonder Woman also shows up, since she looks spectacular in the game shots. I am a bit disapointed with all the Batmen being included, but granted that is expected--however I think the list of new heroes/villains/and their vehicles more than make up for it. I cannot wait to get more Legion of Doom figures like Manta, Sinestro, and Grodd. Hawkman is a big surprise; so I hope Hawkgirl is in the pipeline too, since I always loved her on the Animated show.

And both Grodd and Darkseid being big-figs is a surprise too. I'm assuming Grodd will look like his appearance in the game, as we've seen. Although I am sad that he won't have his epic purple cape! :cry_sad: I am worried about Darkseid however; I hope to the Lego Gods that he's not in his New 52 appearance, no matter how likely that seems. That look is grotesque; and he's always looked better in his more simple comic/Animated outfits. Heck I'd buy Animated sets all day every day.

Cannot wait for this wave to come out.

Wait so black Manta's sub is only as a big as the old republic battle pack?

Edit: It is a shame that we aren't getting Cyborg.

He said it was the shape of the old republic set, not the size (Although I wouldn't expect it to be that big anyways, what with everything else in the set); ergo it's in the shape of a manta ray. And it is a bit of a surprise that there's no Cyborg--I was sure he'd turn up.

I hope we get Scuba Robin. The Batsub and Manta sub sound intriguing. Thank goodness that the anti-Wonder Woman Society still allowed her and her jet to be in a set. TWO Bigfigs! Great! DC deserves them. And Hawkman, too! Thanks for the info!

Edited by 8BrickMario

This is the best line yet, hopefully a sign of lines to come. I don't think there is a set I will pass up on. The Javelin and the Invisible jet sounds promising and I can't wait to see those big figs. I want those first images so badly.

Wow, this sounds like it'll easily be the best wave yet! The Invisible Jet and the Javelin in the same wave! Never would have expected that! Hopefully New 52 Wonder Woman also shows up, since she looks spectacular in the game shots. I am a bit disapointed with all the Batmen being included, but granted that is expected--however I think the list of new heroes/villains/and their vehicles more than make up for it. I cannot wait to get more Legion of Doom figures like Manta, Sinestro, and Grodd. Hawkman is a big surprise; so I hope Hawkgirl is in the pipeline too, since I always loved her on the Animated show.

And both Grodd and Darkseid being big-figs is a surprise too. I'm assuming Grodd will look like his appearance in the game, as we've seen. Although I am sad that he won't have his epic purple cape! :cry_sad: I am worried about Darkseid however; I hope to the Lego Gods that he's not in his New 52 appearance, no matter how likely that seems. That look is grotesque; and he's always looked better in his more simple comic/Animated outfits. Heck I'd buy Animated sets all day every day.

Cannot wait for this wave to come out.

He said it was the shape of the old republic set, not the size (Although I wouldn't expect it to be that big anyways, what with everything else in the set); ergo it's in the shape of a manta ray. And it is a bit of a surprise that there's no Cyborg--I was sure he'd turn up.

Sorry but I still don't understand. The old republic set is tiny, so what is the same shape in the black manta set? Edited by Legoman123

Sorry but I still don't understand. The old republic set is tiny, so what is the same shape in the black manta set?

A semi circle with tapered edges.

Dark side and Grodd are big figs

The invisible jet comes with the Grodd set and have two spring loaders on each side(which look out of place but never mind), it also has a big mech for Batman and comes with the flash.

The black manta set has a Batsub, a big sub for Manta (that is similar in shape to the old republic battle pack that came out for Star Wars) with a piece of set that has Robin tied up to, with Aquaman rescuing.

The brainiac set has, what I assume is the Javlin, that is basically a sleeker X jet, and comes with Superman, and a braniac drone, and Hawkman.

Also it looks like there is a new Justice League logo for these sets.

I thought we were getting five DC sets according to the original rumour?

I knew Grodd and Darkseid would be bigfigs! It's nice to hear some confirmation on that.

So to sum everything up:

76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro

Seen at SDCC

76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas

- Batman with mech

- Wonder Woman with Invisible Jet

- The Flash

- Gorilla Grodd bigfig

76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike

- Batman with Batsub

- Black Manta with larger sub

- Robin tied to a small piece

- Aquaman

76028 Darkseid Invasion

- Superman

- Darkseid bigfig

76029 Brainiac Set

- Javlin

- Superman

- Hawkman

- Brainiac

- Brainiac Drone (the "Martian Manhunter" figure reported by the Brickset user?)

- Supergirl and UFO (according to the same Brickset user)

Anything I missed?

Edited by wesker

This seems awesome! Hulk_Smash, how big is the Grodd/Invisible Jet, Darkseid set and the Black Manta set? How much do you think they will be? Possibly $50, $13, and $20?

Anything I missed?

Robin might be riding the Batsub.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

We have a rough idea of what Gorilla Grodd will look like sourced from the game, but Darkseid, is there a picture of him from the game?

I'm really excited for pictures, 2015 is gonna be even more expensive than '14. :cry_happy:

I wih they would have gotten some more aquatic hero/villain-types into the Black Manta Set instead of Bats and Robin.

Aquaman does have his own rogue gallery and family.

Superpumped for Hawkman :sweet:

My price guesses

76026 - $30-35

76027 - $25

76028 - $60

76029 - $50

In which case, maybe the Hulk fighting superman is a placeholder for another character too?

Hulk VS Superman would be one hell of a set