A little testrun :laugh:

Aha... it was those you used! I was wondering what piece it was!

Yes as you say Ingmar, the ones i have ordered doesnt need any support so I think that it will be easily under 2 kg's!

Edited by Lundgren

Well, not bad, not to bad at all!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::wub: If you manage to keep it easily under 2kg there is much hope for this trailer! Very nice that you gave it a try, that is a good thing!!! :laugh:

One thing you might want to consider is to get both axles closer to one another. This way even more friction can be avoided, but again: it is up to you of course... :tongue::grin:

I just noticed it checking your video the second time. The roof is growing, nice!!! :thumbup:

Yes I have thought about a way to get the axles closer together.

Think I'll give it a try tomorrow!

And yep I'm testing how to get the roof as stable as possible to the lowest weight!

631AB140-DDA9-49DB-B0EB-716D128D96D4_zpscv44h8iz.jpg

Edited by Lundgren

Nice touche to have the striping of the truck back in the color scheme of the trailer, you did a nice job on that one!!! :thumbup::wink:

Do you intend to have the roof "stud less"? If so I would try to leave the plates under it and go for large tiles to go from left to right. This way you can save a lot of weight... well at least I hope so :grin:

Good luck with getting the axles closer...

Hehe ill defenetively let you know if I make it! ;)

Yes the stripening will be on the trailer as well.

The roof will consist of about 200 1x8 tiles when it's done and the plates is just for now, won't be there later!

It'll be something like this! :wink:

Light and very stable!

9B70218F-4E6D-463B-9604-FF3CA49C789D_zpsdsuxnjpr.jpg

2F72FD50-EA4B-40A1-8AB2-E430739742F4_zpszyfly950.jpg

D4413541-1C55-4137-A2C6-8451A892F16D_zpssevvrq2i.jpg

Edited by Lundgren

Well it really is getting somewhere, that is for sure!!! By the way, you need a longer bookshelf where it can sit on, the rear axle "falls" off... :tongue::grin:

It will be very nice to have this combination in your house somewhere. Maybe even in the living, if the rest of the family agrees with it... :wink::blush:

Why did you change to 2 x 4 tiles a couple of time? This asks for the extra 2 x 6 LBG plates. By leaving the 2 x 4 tiles you can skip these plates. Just a thought... :classic:

Hehe actually these were the only tiles I have so thats the simple answear :laugh:

Have already ordered the missing 1x8 ones :wink:

Yes it would indeed be very nice to have them visible in my living room... unfortunately my wife doesn't really understand the beauty of your work :laugh:

But when they are all done and my mechanical workshop is done I will build some glassmonters for them so i can display them in my office without dust!

Lovely Duky!

Is these your first builds of Ingmar's creations?

I'll promise you, they are like drugs! Can't get enogh! :laugh:

yes, these are my first builds of ingmar's creations. Awesome style.

sorry, but at the moment, i have no plans to make other stuff.

Slow and steady it starts to look pretty good I think :classic:

I have just put it togheter so I can count how much DR and DBG i need.

EEA6B575-76E5-40EB-82F2-7B594E320681_zpsnvwphfte.jpg

2AC69666-5557-4B54-80E5-F9419D59605F_zpsiwn3cm4w.jpg

Edited by Lundgren

Guess what's my next project!

https://www.dropbox....RIMSqtOHL942Bfa

Hey, I know that truck... :grin: ...and trailer. Thanks for building this too!!! Nice load BTW, love it very much...

Yes it would indeed be very nice to have them visible in my living room... unfortunately my wife doesn't really understand the beauty of your work :laugh:

But when they are all done and my mechanical workshop is done I will build some glassmonters for them so i can display them in my office without dust!

Too bad, but I can understand. We all have our own interests, so it is okay...I guess... :blush::wink: You have your office at home or do you want to take these to the companies building?

yes, these are my first builds of ingmar's creations. Awesome style.

sorry, but at the moment, i have no plans to make other stuff.

Thanks for the kind words and just take your time. If Lundgren is right you have to build yourself another one... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Slow and steady it starts to look pretty good I think :classic:

I have just put it togheter so I can count how much DR and DBG i need.

Well you are close I would say. The striping is awesome, you really did a great job on that as well!!! :thumbup: Those panels are nice and will save you a lot of weight...and building time as well BTW... :sweet::tongue:

Once more: thanks for sharing these pictures with us, it is so nice to see the progress!

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

You have your office at home or do you want to take these to the companies building?

Well you are close I would say. The striping is awesome, you really did a great job on that as well!!! :thumbup: Those panels are nice and will save you a lot of weight...and building time as well BTW... :sweet::tongue:

Once more: thanks for sharing these pictures with us, it is so nice to see the progress!

No the thanks goes to you! Now I'm able to build the things I've only dreamt about!

I'm building a metal workshop right here were my home is (2 story building with the office on the second floor)

Yep those panels saves me both job and weight! and the roof became really light and strong!

Will be interesting to weigh it with motors and batterybox!

BTW the whole thing is now 10 studs longer! Humongous! :laugh:

4F14B95F-988C-441E-BE53-E9F6C247C197_zpskajj4czp.jpg

And BTW 2... guess my next project... as I said... drugs...

82AB622E-E90A-4F41-84C6-F4E14F7E0D09_zpsrnfsxpzm.jpg

Well, thanks!!! :blush::wink: Great to see that I can help you to make your dreams come true, that is what it is all about.

Even 10 studs longer, wow!!! :grin: It is strong, you did a good job. It looks nice and will work well :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah :wink: I can tell what the next project will be. Do you already have plans for a trailer to go with it? There might be a very nice solution... I am working on my next project: a log trailer. Similar to this one but again much improved:

pict8970.jpg

pict8980.jpg

Lundgren, you really should stop now, otherwise Bricklink will become empty :tongue:

But, your trailer looks quite nice. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there are a few studs left on the front of the trailer, but it's difficult to get that shape without those curved pieces.

Any chance you could make a picture with all the models you have build until now? I'm curious to see them all together :classic:

@Lundgren........That trailer looks great, good that you gave it some more length, it was too short before. ( although you could have made "doubles", with some more wheels and frame parts ) :tongue:

@Ingmar..............I'm sooo happy to see you're going to produce the 'Log Trailer', with your fantastic BI & parts list. :thumbup: :thumbup: I can see this trailer hooked up to my 'Desert Angel' truck. :wub:

Also I've begun to gather parts for this trailer, now that my Lego work area is dry! :devil:

Even 10 studs longer, wow!!! :grin: It is strong, you did a good job. It looks nice and will work well :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yeah :wink: I can tell what the next project will be. Do you already have plans for a trailer to go with it? There might be a very nice solution... I am working on my next project: a log trailer. Similar to this one but again much improved

Thanks Ingmar! Hehe well yes I might have some Ideas already!? :wink::laugh:

Lundgren, you really should stop now, otherwise Bricklink will become empty :tongue:

But, your trailer looks quite nice. The only thing I don't like is the fact that there are a few studs left on the front of the trailer, but it's difficult to get that shape without those curved pieces.

Any chance you could make a picture with all the models you have build until now? I'm curious to see them all together :classic:

Thanks legolintje, haha no I don't have so much money! :laugh:

Give me some weeks and I will fix some pics of my complete "Model Team MOC" collection.

Right now I'm gathering parts for Dikkie Klijn's Tow Truck XL and Jennifer Clarks Demag crane and building my own first moc in this scale.

So that is what to come.

@Lundgren........That trailer looks great, good that you gave it some more length, it was too short before. ( although you could have made "doubles", with some more wheels and frame parts ) :tongue:

Yes i also thought it was a little too short but now it's perfect. (a little big the store though...) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This trailer is already available in colors to match "US Truck T1 MkII". In order to give others the change to combine different trucks with different trailers this same build is now also available in colors to match "US Truck T2 MkII". So now you can combine your own build of "US Truck T2 MkII" with either a drop deck or spread axle flatbed trailer, it really is up to you which one to build.

Cheers, Ingmar Spijkhoven

PICT00.JPG

PICT01.JPG

PICT02.JPG

PICT03.JPG

PICT04.JPG

PICT07.JPG

Like real one's.I am tring to find some mistake or somethings that is not good,but this is perfect.:D