Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship Index

MysteryShipPoster1.jpg

Mystery Ship Chapter Index

Sneak Peek: Mystery Poster, Discussion, and Sign-Up

Behind the Scenes: Pictures of the "Making of Mystery Ship" and discussion about the mystery.

Building Challenge: Build a scene from the story.

Feedback: Discuss the plot, your likes, dislikes, hunches, and suspicions.

Final Thoughts: Questions and comments regarding the the ending of Mystery Ship

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Introductions: The 10 crewmen introduce themselves in the Sea Ghost galley.

Chapter 2 - Engine Trouble: The crew discover damage in the engine room.

Chapter 3 - Something Fishy: More sabotage aboard the ship, this time in the Steering Room.

Chapter 4 - Mysterious Cargo: A daring adventure through the fog results in Stillman's murder and the discovery of a stow away.

Chapter 5 - Creature from the Deep: the sea creature is discovered on the ship.

Chapter 6 - Distress Call: The Sea Ghost's distress call is answered.

Chapter 7 - More Clues: A search for the Cargo manifest and other clues.

Chapter 8 - The Storm: A terrifying storm faces the Sea Ghost and the Minnow.

Chapter 9 - The Suspects: The crew begins to piece together the clues to link them to the correct suspect.

Chapter 10 - The Discovery: The mysterious cargo is finally discovered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cast

AvtBennie2.jpg Bennie the Maintenance Man played by Mr. Mandalorian

AvtCaptMaxwellMacleod2.jpg Captain Maxwell Macleod - played by Hinkley

AvtFrankMason2.jpg Frank Mason, 1st Mate - played by 007

AvtGeneWagonBerry2.jpg Gene Wagonberry, Internal Security - played by Starwars4J

AvtJackTupp2.jpg Mechanic Jack Tupp - played by PaulC

AvtJimDoohan2.jpg Chief Engineer, Jim Doohan - "Scotty" played by Sinner

AvtMannyCortez2.jpg Manny Cortez, Load Carrier - played by Athos

AvtMikeHandy2.jpg Mike Handy, Load Master played by Unique Builder

AvtOttoVonBeckenbauer2.jpg Chef Otto Von Beckenbauer, Ship's Cook played by Bonaparte

AvtStinkyStillman2.jpg "Stinky" Stillman, Fisherman - played by Sir Dillon

AvtStowAway.jpg Stan the Stow Away - played by Mr. Tiber

AvtSkipper.jpg Bob "Skipper" Hale - played by Imperial Scouts

AvtDiverDan.jpg Diver Dan - played by Sir Dillon

AvtCreature.jpg Creature from the Deep - played by... SLOSH :-X ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rooms Aboard the Sea Ghost

Steering Room/Bridge w/radio

Engine Room

Mechanical/Utility access room

Galley

Kitchen

Captain's Quarters

First Mate's Cabin

Two large crew cabins (shared among all the crewmen - bunks)

Guest Cabin

(Bathrooms are combined with the cabins)

Cargo Hold (outer middle of ship)

Supply Room

Cargo Containers

#1: Yellow: opened with bolt cutters: a life-time supply of "Dry Slosher" brand geriatric underwear (AKA Depends), and 10 Lego Technic Bulldozer sets.

#2: Green: Stan the Stow-Away (already opened)

#3: Red: An extra steel enforced cargo container with anti-bolt-cutting Walmart Pad Lock. Gene quickly tries his master key which will not unlock this heavy-duty container.

#4: Red crate covered with water-proof tarp. This is open with just a cover.

#5: Grey crate covered with water-proof tarp. "dito"

#6: Yellow (with electronic locking mechanism - can not be cut).

Cargo Manifest

#1: 1,000 "Dry Slosher" brand geriatric underwear (AKA Depends), and 10 Lego Technic Bulldozer sets.

#2: 100 cases bottled Budweiser beer, 50 cases bottled Budweiser Light Beer, 50 4-packs Budweiser Light Beer/Aluminum cans

#3: 20 barrels Exxon Mobil Petroleum

#4: 1 single engine water craft

#5: 10 Metroliner train assembly wheel systems

#6: Secure Contents - Research & Development

Captain's Log

August 31, 6:35 AM: We boarded the Sea Ghost and have started loading the cargo. I have placed Handy in charge of the load despite his egotistical and some time argumentative manner. I know that he often times lies and offends most of the crewmen, but he is able to get things done. He's like a bulldog on a chain, but I pull it when I need to reel him in. Perhaps I'll start the day off with a drink.

August 31, 12:50 PM: Over lunch, I received a special visit from the Harbor Master who emphasized the importance of getting container #6 safely to Europe. It's contents was not shared with me, but I've been told that Corporate will be sending Internal Security to assist in providing adequate safeguarding. Between the two of us, we must have drank a 12 pack.

August 31, 3:30 PM: Bennie has returned from his leave. The accident required him to have a metal plate placed in his head. His speach is a bit slurred at times, and he drools on occasion, but for the most part, he can continue about his normal duties. This one's for Bennie!

August 31, 6:20 PM: Oh ya, it's been one hell of a day! Otto is firing up the ovens for a special dinner. I hope he has some of that good schnapps he brought on board last time. This one's for Otto. Prost! I'm not sure about Jack. I found him sleeping on the job again. I hope that engine doesn't conk out this time.

August 31, 9:15 PM: Strangely, I saw something outside my cabin this evening. I must have had one too many. I thought I saw a... no, there's no way. Green? No way. I gave the manifest to one of them. I just wish I could remember who. Wondering what the mysterious cargo is. The fog has gotten worse.

August 31, 12:45 AM: My insomnia has returned. I took two of the pills, but they don't seem to work. Wide awake. I'll think I'll have a nightcap to help me sleep... Still wondering what that cargo is. Saw Wagonberry sneaking around earlier.

September 1, 10:40 AM: What a night. I've got a headache from hell. I need a drink. It's too early to think about steering this ship. Manny is still convinced that the Sea Ghost is cursed, ever since last month when the container fell on Bennie. That had to hurt! Poor boy. I'm not sure if I trust Frank. Hell, I can't even understand him. He's like a character out of Moby Dick. I think the sea swallowed him up, and spit him out on the deck of the Sea Ghost.

September 1, 6:00 PM: We've left port. The sea is choppy and I don't like this fog. Visibility is very poor. Stillman is an interesting character. He tells me that he has a brother that's a treasure hunter around these parts.

September 1, 9:20 PM: I've decided to try to get some shut eye. Jim is noticing a lot of issues with the mechanics. I hope he can get things up to par. The Harbor Master notified me today on the short wave, says he dropped something on the ship before departure, but wouldn't tell me what. He's a mysterious fellow.

September 2, 10:15 AM: Frank has been sneaking around my cabin again. I know he was in here because I can smell the scent of Old Spice. He's been looking for something, perhaps it's one of Otto's collectibles. I think Otto forgets where he hides them, and Frank keeps them for safe keeping. Thief!

September 2, 2:45 PM: The engine is knocking again. We may have trouble. I'm going to have Jim check the engine. Should know more this evening.

September 2, 8............ page ripped out. The rest of the log is empty.

Spoiler Alert, anyone? :-/

Simply building on the suspense Mr. Mcleod. Does it frighten you? :'-(

I'll pin this as long as the show is running.

Good idea to make this overview.

Thanks Otto!

Simply building on the suspense Mr. Mcleod. Does it frighten you? :'-(

Thanks Otto!

:'-( What happened to Stubing?

:-D Thanks Brickster. Honestly, I like not knowing for sure. I wondered if there really was a creature or if one of the crew was slowly going mad. But I guess phantom blood pouring and a skinned skeleton indicate something supernatural.

Thanks for making this index. I was having trouble finding some of the older topics so I resorted to leaving the "Sneak Peek" page open so I could keep track of who was who... :-$

I went ahead and added the cast here also. Just in case others need the list.

*wub* Thank you so much!!

I went ahead and added the cast here also. Just in case others need the list.

TheBrickster is the man! *wub*

TheBrickster is the man! *wub*

Horrible flesh-eating sloshy creature from the deep does a 360 when he sees Scottie and goes for another member of the crew! ;-)

- Just kidding...

Why is that pinned ??

As soon as the game is over I'll unpinn that right away !!

*yoda*

Our dear Bonaparte said he'd pin it until the end of the Mystery. ;-)