Vader

Brickshelf up, down..who knows!

Ok as i'm fed up with seeing all these damn brickshelf topics everytime the site goes down (Oh no it's gone down again...it's the end of the world!!! |-/ ), i have decided to pin just one simple thread.

If you have concerns on the site etc then post here and DO NOT make another thread about it, anyone who does will see a very pissed off *vader* .

Ok as i'm fed up with seeing all these damn brickshelf topics everytime the site goes down (Oh no it's gone down again...it's the end of the world!!! |-/ ), i have decided to pin just one simple thread.

I know what you mean! X-D

If brickshelf is gonna stay open and not close for good, it should not be closing and opening! Ridiculous. One minute, I'm looking up inspiuration for a toem pole, the next, "Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Page." Who knows, maybe the site's format will change slightly.

"Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Page."

just use Mozilla Firefox or Opera :-D

Freeware on!

What gets me is that people should be used to this by now, yet everytime its offline someone panics and makes another thread to discuss it in.

We all know that the site is going through changes, so alittle downtime is expected. Besides even if it should go offline forever, we have all been given enough time to save pics etc.

Sure it would be a bloody pain not to have it but in the grand scheme of things it shouldn't effect our passion for lego, and theres plenty of other options for pic hosting out there. It just means we would all have to hunt a little harder for pics.

Ut oh... my pants have unexpectedly gone down.

Oh, wait, they're up again. :-P

And I'm even thinking of unpinning crap topic that takes good space in the pinned topic section (sorry Vad but its so true).

We are all pissed when there are trouble with BS but like Vad I'm so fed up (and I'm trying to stay friendly) with all your lameass comments its becomming ridiculous. You're not happy move you pics elswhere and STOP whinning >:-(

Pissed Off (once again tks to you guys) *yoda*

Well *yoda* we will keep this one pinned for the time being, one thread is better than 5 and at least people can't say that theres nowhere to discuss it.

But anyone making a new thread on this will be chambered.

Seems to me thats the only way people are gonna learn.

*vader*

Well *yoda* we will keep this one pinned for the time being, one thread is better than 5.

But NO thread is better than 1 for an issue that will remain |-/

*yoda*

Yeay and this aggravates me !! Like you the next one I see posting a new BS topic its the chamber !! So spammers be warned *skull*

*yoda*

Yeay and this aggravates me !! Like you the next one I see posting a new BS topic its the chamber !! So spammers be warned *skull*

*yoda*

Oh on that you can be sure.

*vader*

OK! OK! I'll buy a belt and solve the up and down problem with my pants mommy and daddy, just don't fight! You know I hate it when you fight ... :'-(

*runs like hell, tripping over his pants* AAAAHHH! *CRASH* *wacko*

I'm sorry *yoda* & *vader*, I'll try to be better (that was cool, I got to use both of your icons at the same time insead of having to type it all out. Then I explained it and typed 18 times more than I would have had to just to say your names instead :-$).

Allright, new problem with Brickshelf.

Every folder, with no exceptions, are identified as being empty. The tumbnails for the folders still work, and deeplinks also works, but the folders themselves appear empty. Makes it impossible to actually check out others' MOCs. :-(

Oh yeah, and this happens when you log in to edit your own folders, as well. |-/

Quick edit! - Now it's completely down.

Edited by Freddie

Well i can't see any new problem with BS, i have been browesing it this morning and all looks fine to me.

Perhaps it's just you Freddie? :-/

Hmmmm strange i have just looked and i dont have a problem with viewing anything.

Anyone else having this problem?

I had the same issue earlier: I could go to folders, but they were all empty. Everything's back to normal now, though :-)

Everything's working now for me as well. Must have been a temporary problem.

I guess so, BS has been far from great for the last few weeks. :-/

My folder dont goes "ON"..

If one clicks on it , there are no pics in there.. the folder is always off!

When i am logged in i can see pics in this folder :-/ Whats on :-|

Same Problem with my BS and maj.com now. I'think there are some serious server Problems, again. I just posted a scenic photography thread in a german-non-LEGO forum yesterday, I wanted to read through it again, but all I get is red crosses at the moment due to a Server Error on both pages. *n* :-X

Edited by Widdi