Siegfried

Fabuland, should it come back?

Fabuland  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Fabuland should return?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy it?

• Yes
    • No

Its just horrible !! Tks to Sinner, Hinckie and Copmike, I hade to join the AFOFL group and I bought my Fabuland sigfig !! I fear that this is only the tip of the iceberg >:-(

Tks a lot guys X-D :-P

*yoda*

Prove it >:-) :-P .

Prove it >:-) :-P .

Oh I will >:-)

That baby is mine and will be part of my sigfig !!

I'm just waiting for my order and I will unleash Croc *yoda* on EB X-D :-P

Wait Croc On !!

*yoda*

Oh I will >:-)

That baby is mine and will be part of my sigfig !!

I'm just waiting for my order and I will unleash Croc *yoda* on EB X-D :-P

Wait Croc On !!

*yoda*

Looks cool *y* . What kind of green is that? It doesn't look like light green or regular green |-/ .

We need a Fabuland month on EB :-P ! All in favor say 'aye' X-D .

aye

The only problem is that I don't know how many of our members have a cool Fabuland collecction apart from Sinner and Gylman 8-|

*yoda*

Aye! Unfortuantly aside from some figures and accessories I don't have much! :-$

aye

The only problem is that I don't know how many of our members have a cool Fabuland collecction apart from Sinner and Gylman 8-|

*yoda*

1: Hinckley39 ;-) :-P . Yeah, I don't think a lot of members here have much Fabuland. I don't own any either since Fabuland existed before I was born :-P . But I would like some though, I really love the figs and sets. They look so simple, but effective *wub* .

@ Sinner: It doesn't matter if you have lots of Fabuland or not :-P ; all that matters is that you like it ;-) .

Anyway, members in favor of a Fabuland month :-P :

-xwingyoda

-Sinner

-Khorne

-UniqueBuilder

-hinckley39

-copmike

X-D

Fabuland On!

Edited by KhoRne

AYE!!!

Sign me up! ;-)

I'll tell you what I voted when I get back from the crapper.. It may take a while.

I voted no and yes, just like Calvin.

I don't want Fabuland to return, (I don't hate it, I love the theme) because I kinda like that some legendary ines are shut down and never revived. It makes it more exclusive and special. *sweet* Just like Classic Space, Pirates and Castle. *wub* What would happen with the community if Classic Space suddenly was re-released? Chaos. *wacko* And it wouldn't have this awesome charm! *wub*

I would have bought it if it was released though. :-D *wub*

Fabuland pervertion On

Edited by UniqueBuilder

I voted yes, yes. I want Fabuland to come back since it funny figures who would bring some light in the dark Lego world now that Lego is having so many violence-themed themes, plus Fabuland has many great and cool parts too .

Btw, does anybody (hickley :-P ) have more/better pics of Fabuland Figure Lion 2 with White Hat? It looks really cool, since I think he looks like a Fabuland pimp .

:-D :-D :-D Yes!!! He is a pimp! I knew that in the 80's when that came out. I actually don't have that figure. I don't like the ones with eyeballs, they're freaky (Sinner aside, of course) I don't know why they added eyeballs. I think that was the true downfall of the whole line. Freaky eyeballs. boo eyeballs! There will be a whole plot about the freaky eyeballs on season 2 of Fabuland Housewives.

Its just horrible !! Tks to Sinner, Hinckie and Copmike, I hade to join the AFOFL group and I bought my Fabuland sigfig !! I fear that this is only the tip of the iceberg Tks a lot guys

*yoda*

>:-) You are quite welcome...

aye

The only problem is that I don't know how many of our members have a cool Fabuland collecction apart from Sinner and Gylman

*yoda*

>:-( >:-( WTF?!! :-P

1: Hinckley39 ;-)

Thank you! Add me to your little list please...and the steering committee!

What now ?? X-D

Did I miss something ??

*yoda*

They think that Fabuland Housewives is perverted...

Unique and Calvin I find your answers a little more than rude ( :-P not really, I'm starting a joke rant ;-) ) You want me to have more figures to play roles on Fabuland Housewives but you want me to pay ridiculous prices for them on eBay and Bricklink? >:-( Unique, I hope you fell in. :-P

Unique and Calvin I find your answers a little more than rude ( :-P not really, I'm starting a joke rant ;-) ) You want me to have more figures to play roles on Fabuland Housewives but you want me to pay ridiculous prices for them on eBay and Bricklink? >:-( Unique, I hope you fell in. :-P

Yea, the funniest part of "Fabuland Housewives" is seeing a thirty year old guy spending hundreds of bucks on over-sized plastic figs from BL.. :-P You thought we liked it because of the plot?? X-D X-D

Yea, the funniest part of "Fabuland Housewives" is seeing a thirty year old guy spending hundreds of bucks on over-sized plastic figs from BL.. :-P You thought we liked it because of the plot?? X-D X-D

:-D :-D :-D >:-( That's hilarious. But you shall be whacked in the near future...

Really ?? X-D

Its not perverted at all >:-)

*yoda*

You don't think it's perverted? You haven't found the hidden easter egg for deleted sex scenes then... >:-)

(that's a joke, don't go looking for an easter egg, it's not there.)

:-D :-D :-D Yes!!! He is a pimp! I knew that in the 80's when that came out. I actually don't have that figure. I don't like the ones with eyeballs, they're freaky (Sinner aside, of course) I don't know why they added eyeballs. I think that was the true downfall of the whole line. Freaky eyeballs. boo eyeballs! There will be a whole plot about the freaky eyeballs on season 2 of Fabuland Housewives.
Yeah, you're right those newer eyes are really creepy. I like the old ones the best too, it makes the characters look so innocent :-P . If the pimp lion would've had these eyes, no one would've ever accused him of being a pimp X-D .
Thank you! Add me to your little list please...and the steering committee!
Only if you say 'aye' ;-) :-P .

I voted yes for both... and I'm still not entirely sure why. 8-| For some reason I find myself drawn to this line, and have an urge to buy a bunch of figures on Bricklink.

This is all Hinckley's fault! I've caught the Fabuland bug, and fear I will never be free. Curses.

You don't think it's perverted? You haven't found the hidden easter egg for deleted sex scenes then... >:-)

damn blast and botherations - spent ages trying to find the easter egg :'-) and then read

(that's a joke, don't go looking for an easter egg, it's not there.)

Yea, the funniest part of "Fabuland Housewives" is seeing a thirty year old guy spending hundreds of bucks on over-sized plastic figs from BL.. :-P
That

Okay, so now can I have my new Fabuland sets? :'-)

There are some things that just weren't meant to come back

Piranha

There are some things that just weren't meant to come back

Piranha

:-| Are you still here?

:-| Are you still listening to me?

Edited by Piranha

:-| Are you still listening to me?

What? I didn't hear you. Can you repeat that?

Don't push ME >:-(

I won't. That would make my monitor fall and break.

I won't. That would make my monitor fall and break.

Its Official, I declare you INSANE,Please go join Me, Sinner, Imperialshadows and quarryman

:-D :-P

Welcome to the Asylum run by DoubleT

Piranha

Its Official, I declare you INSANE,Please go join Me, Sinner, Imperialshadows and quarryman

:-D :-P

Welcome to the Asylum run by DoubleT

Piranha

When was I declared insane? *wacko*