could you please please post the instruction boolets' number codes (located on the back in tiny print)? so that we can download them from lego.com and have a look for ourselves.
There is a additional code in the booklet (different for every one) you should find it from the front or back cover. Also later editions have different codes. Some examples:

Set 7905 - 4497674 (Front Cover, Bottom Left)

Set 8421 - 4284910 (Book 1) and 4284922 (Book 2) (Back Cover, Bottom Right)

I'll bet the code is then used to "abuse" the Lego cache :-)

Mig

Just yesterday i found out what you mean, you're talking about brickley words right? I have seen the links on brickset for some time but didn't think to check them out but yesterday i did and spent some time with the monster dino and ferris wheel. If the bulldozer was in the database it would be listed here so those who own the set find those numbers and post them. ;-)

Could you post a scan or photos, from those last pages in the Building Instructions where the parts included are listed?

For a part list look here. ;-)

The bulldozer is now available trough S@H in sweden so it should be that for other countries as well. The question now is, when will those adapter cables be out. For that i looked up a thread on lugnet about PF, the only one it would seem. My question is here. Come friday i'll order it, get my salary then. 4 tough days then i have to wait for shipping as well. :'-( But then it'll be mine. :'-)

Unfortunately to build it i have to clean my desktop or find some other place to sit. :-/

The bulldozer is now available trough S@H in sweden so it should be that for other countries as well. The question now is, when will those adapter cables be out. For that i looked up a thread on lugnet about PF, the only one it would seem. My question is here. Come friday i'll order it, get my salary then. 4 tough days then i have to wait for shipping as well. :'-( But then it'll be mine. :'-)

Unfortunately to build it i have to clean my desktop or find some other place to sit. :-/

It's available in Spain too; I think I'll wait until the set is available in other sites; last year I buyed 8421 for about 80 euros, but retail price was about 120-150 euros... so I'll wait to save some money ^_^

Aaaaaand of course, perhaps the second 'wave' of 8275 will come with fixed quality issues... I hope ^_^

How long did you have to wait before you bought it.

Mmmm, I bought 8421 from discount too, but the price in february 2007 was 99 euros. The price was (and still is) 169 euros in Finland, but I did find that cheap one from Germany.

I think that we europeans are not fortunate enough to get super-cheap deals, like the everything-is-discounted-here-in-us people. Maybe the prices drop there even more, now that people are getting tight on money and credit. Only annoying thing is the outside-EU-import-tax 24%, the postage costs will get taxed the same, and this voids all discount offered there :-(

Huh? S@H price of 8275 to Finland 178 euros vs 149 euros to Germany. I don't understand this.

My bet is that the some european web shops will sell 8275 for 124 euros after a while. A bit more than see that happen I would like to see 4956 and 4954 in super-discount, so that I could buy few of those and build a house with my girlfriend. That is much cheaper and more relaxing than building a real one :-)

Ah, but then I need one 8275 to demolish them >:-)

Mig

How long did you have to wait before you bought it.

Oh well, I believe it was about... six months, perhaps. Yes, it's long waiting, watching reviews along the internet and happy drooling people building 8421 until I got mine, but... I saved money. I am a budget man ^_^

And Mikael is right, here in Europe we're not lucky with kinda WalMart or Target. We depend on the internet, or buying bulk orders (8x8421) to save some money.

The differences between US prices and EURO prices are, of course, our dear VAT, and some strange and fuzzy pricing policy fron LEGO Group. Sometimes I dream about me taking a flight to USA with my empty luggage, fill'em up at WalMart with cheap LEGO, and I return to Spain with a big big smile in my face *wub* but then I wake up, I see our prices in local shops (when there are some LEGO available, of course) and :-| :-| :-X *n*

I'll prolly wait for the ferris wheel and dino to be on sale but im not waiting on the bulldozer. I haven't gotten any reply in lugnet yet.

Oh well, I believe it was about... six months, perhaps. Yes, it's long waiting, watching reviews along the internet and happy drooling people building 8421 until I got mine, but... I saved money. I am a budget man ^_^

And Mikael is right, here in Europe we're not lucky with kinda WalMart or Target. We depend on the internet, or buying bulk orders (8x8421) to save some money.

The differences between US prices and EURO prices are, of course, our dear VAT, and some strange and fuzzy pricing policy fron LEGO Group. Sometimes I dream about me taking a flight to USA with my empty luggage, fill'em up at WalMart with cheap LEGO, and I return to Spain with a big big smile in my face *wub* but then I wake up, I see our prices in local shops (when there are some LEGO available, of course) and :-| :-| :-X *n*

You posted as i was typing. :-P Anyways lego rarely goes on sale here in sweden and if it does it's usually the smaller sets. I didn't by any sets last year and the year before only the the 8421 so there's no point for me to hunt whatever small sale i can find. This year i bought motion power solely due to a need for a steering motor, didn't want to use BL and as of now it'll be the bulldozer. The ferris wheel looks really cool but i have no habit of displaying my models so i'll hold for now.

I'm not gonna wait for those cables since they'll prolly not show this year and we will have to see next year what sets will be out and if they will carry the cables. If philo is correct with TLC making PF the standard then we'll see many sets with that next year and prolly some adapter sets as well.

Things change from one day to the next. Today when looking at the technic FAQ over at TLG customer support i noticed that it says that the cables will be out on september 1st. Which hopefully means they'll be out sooner just like the bulldozer. :'-)

I couldn't hold myself any longer so yesterday i placed an order for the bulldozer. :-P While i don't have any place to put it just yet, :-/ i will look up the numbers on the books so that others can download the instructions ;-) , unless brickleys has been updated by then. I also ordered the ferris wheel so after building it i'll make a thread and comment it. I don't have time for an review.

I also ordered the ferris wheel so after building it i'll make a thread and comment it. I don't have time for an review.

Maybe i can do the ferris wheel review for you, make some quick shots of the most important elements.

Little story and some blah about whether it's cool or not, and presto... X-D

But this thread was for the bulldozer, and it's coming to holland too.

So i'm definately buying one of those as well. :-$

Maybe i can do the ferris wheel review for you, make some quick shots of the most important elements.

Hey Crazydance!

Welcome to Eurobricks, the cosy friendly place of AFOLs. X-D

Mind to introduce yourself in the "Hello! My name is..." thread?

... and to come back what you posted: We all would appreciate if you did a review! *y*

another guy from Nederland - is there a nest somewhere? ;-) *wub*

You found it in the U.S.???? Where?? I'm really liking this set! Its looking better now that i'm seeing more of it at differnt angles. I'mvery curious how wellit pulls, and and can push/doze before the clutches start slipping.

I was in the Lego Store Downtown Disney Anaheim CA last Friday and saw it there. The Hoth Base and republic Cruiser had also just arrived.

David

Welcome to Eurobricks. Anyone who wants the bulldozer is a friend of mine! *sweet*

Welcome to Eurobricks. Anyone who wants the bulldozer is a friend of mine! *sweet*

$lut

Great idea. I don't have the time for it anyways but i'll be sure to post a comment or 2 when it's done.

Edited by EyesOnly

Ok then for all you who have wanted the instruction numbers here they come:

Book 1: 4515178

Book 2: 4515179

Book 3: 4520319

And a very big BOO to all you who owned the model and didn't give out these numbers. >:-)

I've just gotten home for work and have quite a lot to do. I have decided to do a comparison at the 2 technic bulldozers there are: 8275 and the far older 856. I'm right now building 856 based on instructions from PICSL since i don't own the original model. I don't have some parts at all so i'll have to improvise and other parts will be black since i don't have any yellow ones. |-/

I started this morning and after i'm done i'll build the ferris wheel. Then i'll build the bulldozer even though i don't quit know where to put it. Oh well. :-P X-D

I'm trying to figure out what are these numbers... yes, I know they are printed on the cover of each instruction booklet, but... what can I do with them?

Enjoy your 8275 *wub*

You can find instructions from LEGO via brickley's with their help, but i'm not sure how. Here is the page where instruction for the dozer should be be at time of writing it's empty.

You should be able to query the database using those numbers. There an example that reads: http://www.br-eng.info/words/index.php/sea...ns_code=4187320. That one leads to the UCS ISD. Change the code at the end for the numbers i gave and it should give the instructions but it doesn't for me. Just tried all 3 codes. :-/

Thank you.

I wonder when the secondary model appears to Lego website, as seen on page 62 of Book 2. I already have planned a lot of coffee related assignments for that model ;-)

Mig

Edited by Mikael Willberg

Hello dozer fans, try these links:

http://assets.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildi...ons/4515178.pdf

http://assets.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildi...ons/4515179.pdf

http://assets.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildi...ons/4520319.pdf

thanks to "EyesOnly" for providing the insrtuctions' numbers,

(I don't have the dozer myself, but it looks like it's got an advanced tracks/treads system)

Ah so that's the correct links. Thanks for the help and you're welcome

Thank you EyesOnly, I understand, it's a really useful link ^^

Yes if you want the instructions it sure is.

Thank you.

I wonder when the secondary model appears to Lego website, as seen on page 62 of Book 2. I already have planned a lot of coffee related assignments for that model ;-)

Mig

My guess would be September 1 since that's the official launch date.

I just spent most of this day building this thing. *wacko* It sure is large and complicated. The XL-motors are incredibly strong. I mean they are geared down from a 20T to a 12T gear that's all. All other gears are just for transfer not changing anything. 8-

Book 1: 4515178

Book 2: 4515179

Book 3: 4520319

Thank you! *wub* I have been drooling over them all morning! *sweet*

Hello dozer fans, try these links:

And thank you too! *wub*

I've just gotten home for work and have quite a lot to do. I have decided to do a comparison at the 2 technic bulldozers there are: 8275 and the far older 856. I'm right now building 856 based on instructions from PICSL since i don't own the original model. I don't have some parts at all so i'll have to improvise and other parts will be black since i don't have any yellow ones. |-/

I started this morning and after i'm done i'll build the ferris wheel. Then i'll build the bulldozer even though i don't quit know where to put it. Oh well. :-P X-D

Cool idea! I look forward to it!

can't wait till it's out here in Holland :-)