Bonaparte

Pirates Teamwork Contest

I have two questions:

1. Do we really have to attach our builds through technic pins or is another kind of connection allowed? I'm thinking more specifically about a stud connection.
  2. Does the no minifig limit mean that we can build something with ~700 parts and then place something like 12 minifigs without caring about the fact that no ~75€ would have that many figures?

Answers:

1. It have to be technic pins (see contest rules)

2. There's no minifig limit, but there's a total set prize limit set, so you are limited by that, meaning you have to include a reasonable amount of figs as LEGO would do for a set of this size.

really quite fun seeing our entry come together, the concept for this contest is very cool, hope too see more like this in the future pirate_laugh2.gif

@Bonaparte: only two entries so far and I'm trailing behind too. Do you think there could be a deadline extension for this rather compilcated project?

@Bonaparte: only two entries so far and I'm trailing behind too. Do you think there could be a deadline extension for this rather compilcated project?

I have to beg for more time myself Bonaparte. Two weeks would seem a lifetime! I've had a bricklink order tied up for a month. pirate_pirate_angry.gif

Let's have one extension of 2 weeks, putting the final deadline at 15th of March, 12PM CET.

Hey a quick Question, not sure if its been asked before but it says max 10 pictures per module, is that 10 per entry or for each of the sets, so 20 for the entry? if the latter, we've got more pictures to take pir_laugh2.gif

Edited by Legonardo

Hey a quick Question, not sure if its been asked before but it says max 10 pictures per module, is that 10 per entry or for each of the sets, so 20 for the entry? if the latter, we've got more pictures to take pir_laugh2.gif

Module = one set of a team entry. So per team you can post 20 pics (10 per set/module). But that's a maximum, so you can post less pictures.

Module = one set of a team entry. So per team you can post 20 pics (10 per set/module). But that's a maximum, so you can post less pictures.

cool, thanks pirate_classic.gif

i was not aware of the extended deadline. you should edit your deadline officialy in your post post in this thread bonaparte

And hereby the contest is officially finished.

Thanks for all wonderfull entries.

I'll soon launch a voting topic.