Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

The wait is killing all of us... didn't know that date, thanks!

-Sci

I'm just worried they'll hold off on revealing it in favor of the May Star Wars D2C. From what I heard, TLG's marketing effort is focused on The LEGO Movie stuff at the moment, so they're holding off on new themes.

Oh, and the House set should be revealed at Brick Fair Alabama January 11th. I can't wait! :sweet:

Ooh yes I cant wait, thanks for the date, hopefully we will get a sneak peak from the usual site that tends to leak images as the anticipation is killing me :laugh: (Hoth Bricks-Springfield Bricks) :classic:

So is the simpsons house going to be the only Simpsons set we get? We did not here about any other sets yet.

Besides the CMF series, for 2014, yes.

LEGO SIMPSONS TV SHOW!http://www.fbtb.net/...show-announced/And confirmation of the D2C House set which is coming in April together with the blind bags collectible minifigures range with 16 figures in May 2014.

The tweet quoted in that article also says "most likely other sets". So I'm assuming the house set and CMF are test runs to see if the theme does well, and they have designs for sets ready to be released just in case if it does do good? Lego was probably the one who asked for a CMF line to accompany this theme, they probably figured they could make a lot of cash off of this theme and asked Fox to allow them a quick run and show them the success they could have during that time, which would probably be they put forth a CMF series, which seems to be a huge money maker for them. So I am definitely expecting more sets, but should I expect them in 2014? The world may never know.

In this theme there is only one character that should be made at all costs: The 'Yes' Guy

In this theme there is only one character that should be made at all costs: The 'Yes' Guy

Interesting, makes me wonder if we should put up a "what Simpsons characters would you most like to see made in Lego" thread.

Interesting, makes me wonder if we should put up a "what Simpsons characters would you most like to see made in Lego" thread.

I think that's a wonderful idea

would this part become a donut for the simpsons?

http://www.bricklink...5&itemID=122226

I think they will use the cookie piece used for friends, the round flat stud and it would have donut printing on it. :classic:

Since it will be a CMF Series, making a new mould for a donut wouldn't hurt. :classic:

I think that's a wonderful idea

Here you go! :grin:

I dont know if I like it or not. Minifigs are still a bit debatable. But dear lord I want that house! I need to get into the Simpsons more to compromise a buy like this though, part of me will say "the shows a classic, buy the set", the other side would nag "how would you know, you barely watch it". Ugh it sucks having 2 Freddy's on your shoulder. But I say Nay! Me want set!

Tadaaaaaa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks yet again Carlos, and oh wow this is fantastic, Im guessing this is from your brother? Btw Im dreading the cost, so many pieces, Ive gotta get saving :classic:

(I will give further thoughts onto this awesome sets in a short while)

Edited by Kez

I don't see any printed base plate! This would have been the perfect opportunity, I don't even have one in my collection!

Also, I'm starting to really like Flanders and Homers heads! Maggie's is looking good too, I suspect that the others will too, but for the moment, the two females (forgot the mom's name, is it Marge) and Bart's head still looks ridiculous.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

Thanks yet again Carlos, and oh wow this is fantastic, Im guessing this is from your brother? Btw Im dreading the cost, so many pieces, Ive gotta get saving :classic:

Not my brother, the brohter of a Facebook friend haha

I'll ask him for more pictures today

Tadaaaaaa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:look:

strange, it doesn't really look lego to me. I think i just stick with some of the other themes

but yet maybe from a collector's point of view it's a nice investment?

I'm curious how the interior is done.

Edited by Borex

These are amazing leaks. Ask him if he can get a shot of the Sandcrawler box too.

Oops :laugh:, Thank you very much though, I shall certainly look forward to it, Im loving the dolls house large scale to this set, so it shall be great to see the back of the box :classic: