Bonaparte

Pirates Teamwork Contest

Dr. Spock and Jansued are a team - Germany and Canada!

Edited by jansued

Quick question here, pardon my ignorance: Should each team member's build be the size of a $85 build, or should the combined build be that size?

***edit***

also, should we go for general build size of that style set, or do we need to watch piece count as well?

Edited by Kayne

Hi Gyus!

Have been gone for a pretty long time, waaaay too long pirate_wink.gif

Wanna join if posssible, have some parts, and a pretty good ( winning pirate_laugh2.gif ) idea too I'd like to share... Just need a teammate.

Edited by Mazin

Dr. Spock and Jansued are a team - Germany and Canada!

Guten tag. Confirmed.

Quick question here, pardon my ignorance: Should each team member's build be the size of a $85 build, or should the combined build be that size?

Each should be the size of a $85 (~75 euro) non licensed set set. Check this post for a good example.

also, should we go for general build size of that style set, or do we need to watch piece count as well?

A bit both. I don't intend to be too strict on this unless people come with entries that are clearly out of the target range.

Hi Gyus!

Have been gone for a pretty long time, waaaay too long pirate_wink.gif

Wanna join if posssible, have some parts, and a pretty good ( winning pirate_laugh2.gif ) idea too I'd like to share... Just need a teammate.

I'm happy to team up :)

Is it allowed to use flesh minifigs or should we use yellow ones?

Fleshies are much more authentic.

Both are allowed.

Admiral Godsthep and Rifleman Mazin are a team ... pirate_satisfied.gif Poland and England, united we stand pirate_devg1.gif

I'm from Lima - Perú

Another southamerican without partner ???

If somebody wants to team up... just PM me !!!

Check my last diorama jejejeje

Saludos a todos !!!

I am from Germany and I thing about building a Orient/Chinese entry (with the minifigs from the "7416 Emperor's Ship") or with the Scorpion-knights as Inquisition.

Someone interested to join the team - just PM me.

Edited by hellboy

Hello guys! I'd be more than happy to join this contest even if I'm not an expert on pirates. I'm from Italy and if someone wants to join me, pls pm me!

Good luck everybody!

Wedge09 and Erathor Pridenar are a team, no one can stop us shark.gif Italy and England under one flag: the pirate flag jollyroger.gif

Edited by Wedge09

I would have loved to join this one straight away. However, seeing as it's been a while since I last MOC'ced anything, and I'll only be able to start building after the first half of January, I'll probably sit it out and just enjoy the show from the sidelines.

It's an absolutely awesome concept though and I can't wait to see the creations that teamwork on such a high level is bound to yield.

oirad 72 and eurotrash have formed a joint (ex-pat Anglo) American-Italian team.

Be afraid, be very afraid....

Welcome ! I'm very interested, and i need LEGO fan to help me in this contest , i'm from Poland. And good luck to the others ! pir_laugh2.gif