Wrinkledog

MOC: Lego Animals

Hello, sorry if this was already reported, I do not know if it can be interesting, but in Lego Batman (videogame by Traveller's Tales) there are some lions:

immagini77006.jpg

ps In the Lego Star Wars videogames there were Wampa and Rancor before they were created for the Lego Sets.

However congratulations for your works, I really love Lego animals and I hope to see some of these proposals in the future :)

Edited by sharkone

I want to say thank you to all the wonderful folks on Eurobricks, I may not be able to reply to all of your posts directly, but understand I do read your comments. :classic:

I appreceate all the support and also all the comments so many have shared. Thank you :classic:

I Just finished up the next set of critters. Although this one was a bit further down the list of requested critters than some others, its one I personally would love to see :classic:

Please say howdy to the Zebra Family

7628799266_1501047a43.jpg

As with many of my recent critters, I decided it would be fun to make the Zebras able to wear a saddle:

7628799056_fc577c11b2.jpg

More to come as I get them done :classic:

Edited by Wrinkledog

I want to thank you all for the continued support and thoughts...

Its time to share the next family.

Please say hello to the Giraffe Family

7796218584_366919e63a.jpg

I could not resist making them able to be mounts:

7796218274_3ba71cec37.jpg

Enjoy :classic:

“Project Deleted - This project has been removed for not following the Guidelines” :thumbdown:

Whaaaaaat!! Whyyyyy? :wacko:

I had a tiny hope this great project would make it :cry_sad:

Come on Lego we need more animal molds, no I am not talking about friends or duplo :angry:

“Project Deleted - This project has been removed for not following the Guidelines” :thumbdown:

Whaaaaaat!! Whyyyyy? :wacko:

I had a tiny hope this great project would make it :cry_sad:

Come on Lego we need more animal molds, no I am not talking about friends or duplo :angry:

Cuusoo just changed their guidelines to where project can't be based on new molds.

I remember seeing this on there earlier in the year, too bad such a great project had to be shut down; however the new guidelines make sense, and if this had reached 10,000 supporters it probably wouldn't have been produced as a Cuusoo model. Those molds are undoubtedly cost-prohibitive, especially when one project would have included dozens of them.

My guess is, TLC is already at work trying to get some of these animals into production, but only a couple at a time (like the new-ish bear figure).

My guess is, TLC is already at work trying to get some of these animals into production, but only a couple at a time (like the new-ish bear figure).

I hope you are right :wink: