Sign in to follow this  
jifel

what old sets do you want remade

are their any old starwars sets you think should and probably will be remade in the future, such as the aat?

jifel

AAT is on the top of my list, I love separatists. And maybe the Geonosian fighter, LAAT/i and NR-N99 Corporate Alliance Persuader-class Tank Droid , AT-TE, and that is all. But next year, there are too many this year already. I guarantee the LAAT and AAT within two years.

I'd like a redesign of the "B-Wing At Rebel Control Center" - but this time with a big control center and lots of new minifigs (especially an Admiral Ackbar and a Mon Mothma). A (B-Wing) fighter isn't necessary to be included in this set. I would prefer this set to be a Mon Calamari Cruiser I propsed in this topic: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...opic=8730&st=90

A new "Jabba's Palace" would be nice, too - but this time with a big entrance that at least the Dessert Skiff can drive through it, some guys of the band which plays there and a new guard minifig (not again only a Gamourrean Guard). All the minifigs of the old sets (right: the three old sets "Jabba's Palace", "Jabba's Message" and "Jabba's Price") should be included, too.

I'd like a redesign of the two Final Duell sets - but this time as one set (perhaps "Emperor's Throne Room" or something like that) in the style of this great MOC on 1000steine.de

http://www.1000steine.com/themen/starwars/004/index.php

but I'd prefer that there will be two Imperial Royal Guards and two of the emperor's friends the emperor brings with him to inspect the new Death Star 2 be included, too.

The "Imperial Shuttle"/ "Imperial Inspection" should be rereleased, too - but this time with a gangway in the front of the Imperial Shuttle, with seats for at least two persons (better for four persons) and with Emperor Palpatine, an Imperial Pilot, an Imperial Officer with black suit, Darth Vader and two Imperial Royal Guards as minifigs. If there wouldn't be the two of the emperor's friends the emperor brings with him to inspect the new Death Star 2 included in the Emperor's Throne Room set, they should be included in this one.

That are my wishes and I think they aren't too unrealisable.

Jabba's Palace and Mos Eisley cantina...

...both in modular Cafe Corner style *wub*

I would like mostly the AAT, AT-TE and the Republic Gunship redesigned...just becauce I'm only now starting to really want these....and since their not for sale in the shops anymore (I know, there are lots of other ways but still ;-) )

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Jabba's Palace and Mos Eisley cantina...

...both in modular Cafe Corner style *wub*

That would be awesome 8-

The AAT, the AT-AT, and the LAAT/, Also known as a 'larty'!

The LAAT/i was such a beautiful ship in lego form- now I challenge lego to make it better, like they did with the MTT!

Yet another redesign topic !! Anyhow here is what I want TLC to remake (and in no particular order of course ;-) ):

* AAT (never got it and I love that vehicle)

* Republican Gunship (however either in Sharkhead version *wub* or EP3 version)

* Obie's Ep2 regular JSF

* Tie Bomber (a definite must !!)

* IMperial bikes Endor Style !!

And I totally agree with Hinkley ;-) Jabba's Palace and Mos Eisley cantina...Cafe Corner & Marketr Street style !!

I do think there is a good chance to see these sets released :-P

*yoda*

And I totally agree with Hinkley ;-) Jabba's Palace and Mos Eisley cantina...Cafe Corner & Marketr Street style !!

I do think there is a good chance to see these sets released :-P

*yoda*

You know i don't want a new version of the palace or cantina, tlc screwed both up in a massive way. I believe no matter how hard they try they will never give us a set that does either justice.

Hmmm... not much to add here...

I would also like the Scouttrooper bikes in newdesign.

And gladly like the Flail version (sorry can

The RGS. Hmmm... got 5 and it will be expensive for me to get new once, but why not!!

Get the F**k out of my office right now X-D

The weird thing about it is that I bought it in the States when it came out, really didn't like it at all, dismantled it and after seeing Ep2 again and several times the CW series, that design really grew on me (darn addiction I tell you !!) and now I really want a redesign badly :-P

*yoda*

The main one that I want is the RGS. I am considering giving up soon and making one from spare parts! In addition;

Sith Infiltrator - Yes, I know there is a new one, but I still don't like it!

T-16 Skyhopper - I want to shoot wamp rats!

Cloud Pod Car - I actually didn't mind the last design so I would be happy with a re-release.

Get the F**k out of my office right now X-D

The weird thing about it is that I bought it in the States when it came out, really didn't like it at all, dismantled it and after seeing Ep2 again and several times the CW series, that design really grew on me (darn addiction I tell you !!) and now I really want a redesign badly :-P

*yoda*

I love the first version of the RGS and would welcome a second one, like i said to you last night *yoda* a clone wars one with the shark design on it would be sweet.

If i remember correctly it was a great seller for tlc, so that alone would point to a redesign or re-release.

For those who haven't seen the clone wars tv series heres a link to what the ship looks like:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Fordo.JPG

Well the RGS is a bit of a gimmi but i think we have had enough Tie fighters to last us a lifetime so no more of them! :-D The set i most would like to see remade is the cloud city set but bigger. The original was only a

I would like a remake of the AT-TE and Republic Gunship.

I would like these Non-Star wars sets remade: All Pirate and Town sets.

... i think we have had enough Tie fighters to last us a lifetime so no more of them! :-D

You should be chambered once more for such heresy my friend :-P You will see, mark my words, there WILL be a Tie present next year and you will buy multiple copies >:-) :-P

I would like these Non-Star wars sets remade: All Pirate and Town sets.

Tks for that SW remake list :-|

*yoda*

Since you mentioned the TIE Fighter:

I want a remake of the "TIE Fighter" in the same look as the TIE Fighters in the exclusive "TIE Fighter Collection" set - but this time only one TIE Fighter with a platform similar to the one in the "B-Wing Fighter" set on which the TIE Fighters land and from where they start (because they have no wheel-away stilts to stand on the ground) and as minifigs a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Worker (light grey suit and light grey peaked cap/ light grey helmet in the style of the AT-ST Driver's helmet).

Even though we are about to be spoilt by the UCS Millenium Falcon... I'd like to see another smaller version akin to the 7190 or the 4504 with better internals so that there is a walkway into the cockpit and smuggling compartments.

I'd also like to see them do Anakin's pod racer again. Actually I'd like to see a whole range of pod racers. (those sets could be very good for parts if there was enough greebling!)

You should be chambered once more for such heresy my friend :-P

:-D I thought you would like that one!

You will see, mark my words, there WILL be a Tie present next year and you will buy multiple copies >:-) :-P

:-D Well of course! Truth be known, i would not mind a new tie bomber. But we did get the crapy Tie Crawler this year, so you might have to wait another year for your bomber :-P .

Even though we are about to be spoilt by the UCS Millenium Falcon... I'd like to see another smaller version akin to the 7190 or the 4504 with better internals so that there is a walkway into the cockpit and smuggling compartments.

I agree with you, badgerboy.

A new "Millenium Falcon" which isn't a UCS set would be a nice idea. It's right that this new Millenium Falcon should be a composition of the 7190 set (the smuggling compartments in this set are very nice) and the 4504 set (which is more detailed and veridical).

It should come with a Princess Leia in white suit, a Han Solo in "normal outfit" (not Hoth outfit), a Chewbacca, a C-3PO, a Luke and two Imperial Workers with a tracking system in a box.

Really want a remake of the Republic gunship and the AT-TE. If the Republic gunship comes with ep3 clones....i think i am gonnna hurt somebody