Sign in to follow this  
JINZONINGEN73

Toyfair 2007 Bionicle Set Images

Actually, I built two of them. :P

<<DV>>

WHATEVEH! I knew another one looked familiar.

That's not the point, of course he can tell me how they're built if he built them, the point was if he could actually see more than I could about how a MOC is constructed from one pic, which I doubt he could.

So... no argument back from DV? That's disappointing.

See another thing you need to understand is (and this is my last argument) that DV has the skill to replicate those types of MoCs because of ingenuity. Sure, he may not be able to tell you exactly how it's done, but he can probably recreate the effect using different, unique methods.

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed or if this post belongs here, but 3 new Bionicle playsets are on S@H now, and in some countries all 3 are available as a collection set.

Perhaps I worded that poorly... I meant 'debate.' X-D

But yeah, no real point that I had... I just wanted to be annoying, which is what I do to certain people. Hah. But yeah, I'll stop now.

Anyway... the Terrain Crawler looks semi-decent. I don't know about the other two.

Not getting any of 'em, anyway.

But yeah, no real point that I had... I just wanted to be annoying

Excuse me? You wanted to be annoying? I hope you realize how fast that ends people in the chamber |-/

Oh well, I suppose I'd rather be in the Chamber than here. Less hostile. :-/

Less hostile? You admit you post to annoy people and want a prize? Keep it up and you're gonna get your wish I'm sure

Point taken.

But meh. If my comment on DV not replying was out of line, then I don't know how anyone can stay on this forum for more than two days without being banned...

I don't know what you expected me to say to DV, so please tell.

Point taken.

But meh. If my comment on DV not replying was out of line, then I don't know how anyone can stay on this forum for more than two days without being banned...

I don't know what you expected me to say to DV, so please tell.

You were both being aggressive. I didn't like his comments either. This place isn't for yelling, calling other people names, or arguing. It's a Lego fan site. All you need to do is be nice to each other. Honestly, it can't be that hard :-P

What did I say to him that was offensive, exactly?

EDIT: It's the overall tone. Like, one could say, "I really want to be your friend". Or, they could sarcastically say, "I REALLY want to be YOUR friend". It's the inflection used.

Calling yourself "just a stupid kid" infers that others are thinking you're just a stupid kid, when in fact they're trying to understand your point of view from a cerebral approach, not defending the fake scenario of executing lowbrow, name-calling attacks. You're handing them the burden of being jerks when they actually didn't want to go there.

Speaking of going there, intentionally getting people riled up IS fun, but it's more fun on subjects that are either A. important. or B. justified.

And trust me, life will toss you many events where manipulation over others is justified and important.

No need to continue with it here. We all just likes d toyz.

-JINZO

Okay, in which case drop me a line on MSN so we can talk about it, since I have a few points about this. :-)

EDIT: Aw man, but then we'd just be beating a dead horse. Don't take it too personal, we ALL get / got uppity at various points. We're all so fanatical over these little bricks o' plastic, myself included.

: p

-JINZO

Save beating a dead horse for the Royal Knights. X-D

But yeah, I'm not peeved at you, I'd just like to talk. :-)

Edited by Clonie

I don't know why LEGO keeps on making the Playsets. Obviously theres someone out there buying them. But I havn't met the person yet...

I think LEGO should make REAL BONICLE sets in place of them. I'm sure thet'd get more profit that way.

Yea, I never liked the playsets, but this year they're even worse!

All three are just 1 big underwater vehicle, and 1 or 2 small ones.

No thank you, I'd prefer a few more Titans instead of this junk. *sing*

I understand them wanting to cross-market System into Bionicle through making playsets, but perhaps it'd be better accomplished (and make kids hungry to buy more sets and moc further) if they made "weapons packs" for the canister guys, or the same canister guys, but in a "deluxe", Systemized price point.

You know what would have been good?

Megafig-scale Terrain Crawler. >:-)

Haha! What would that cost? That would take a years worth of paychecks, lol.

I was thinking the other day and thought of a good idea:

You know how MARVEL Legends action figures come with parts to buid a GIANT model. Like each one has either an arm, a leg, a torso, or a head. And you have to buy the whole series to make the giant dude? Well that would be great with BIONICLE. And if you didn't want to build the extra dude, then you'd have some extra pieces. It's win-win!

LEGO would make a good profit off it, cause it would incourage the buyers to buy all the sets to make him, hmm?

K, I don't mean to sound like a jerk when I say this, but it has annoyed the crap out of me these last few months:

If there is any Bionicle news: PUT IT IN A SEPARATE TOPIC! Now I can't enforce that since I am not a MOD or Admin, but please listen:

This topic has been here for about half a year now, and with people continuously hating out on Bionicle and posting in it 50 times a day, I don't think many really give a damn about reading it. The title, I believe, is "Toyfair 2007 Bionicle Images" so it should discuss the TOYFAIR IMAGES, not all the new sets. Since I don't care abour reading this topic at all, I didn't find out about Lesovikk until about a week ago, because there is so many posts in this topic to get my attention.

So please, when we see 2008's lineup, don't post it in here. |-/

EDIT:

Freaky... was just thinking this same thing today.

Indeed, a long overdue "closing".

Sorry for the inconvenience. V__V

-JINZO

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73