Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

"Kill Jar Jar" Contest Rules & Discussion

8x8 Baseplates dont exists, Thats why the vig bottom Is usually a few plates tick ;-)
8x8 plates DO exist ;-) .

I have a question: looks like I can't find a 8x8 baseplate, can I create one using smaller plates?
8x8 plates DO exist ;-) .

Really? Cool! Never saw one or own one for that matter, any pics avalible? :-) Find out somtun new every day round here! XD

Edited by Stauder@55

Really? Cool! Never saw one or own one for that matter, any pics avalible? :-) Find out somtun new every day round here! XD

Youve never seen one? Go to bricklink.com they have loads their to see.

my entry:

jarjargay.jpg

Jar Jar is visiting is aunt down in the south of America. Jar Jar has recently realized he was a homo-sexual and unluckily for him, they dont take to kindly to that type of people down there (as deminstrated on top gear).

You had better run Jar Jar because theyll be after you.

Excuse me casewindu. I just wanted to point out that not all gay gungans wear pink flower-patterned mid-riffs and carry around pink flowers! >:-(

(note: I am not against homosexuals in anyway and I do not think that all people from the south of america have this attitude ;-) )

Oh, I see. :-/ I'll call off the Gungan Anti-defamation League. Well, carry on then.

;-) :-D :-D :-D

Vader, I'm loving your entry. *skull*

Thanks dillon, i wish i could of been more creative but im pleased with what i entered. :-)

Loooooool *vader* !! I love your Rancor *wub* I hope he won't suffer from stomach problems :-D :-P

Its funny, a lot of entries do havr some decapitation and other dismemberments X-D

KIll Jar Jar On !!

*yoda*

Well what better way to kill off the annoying thing than by decapitation X-D

Or... hand disembodiments... :-P

Or just being totally sliced up in a SWMinis kitchen. :-D *y*

Edited by iamded

OK, I finally have my execution method :-D I will just need the time to do it !! But as of now, it will be a new killing technique that was not yet used hehe !!

our dear Jar Jar is in for some serious treat :-D

*yoda*

Entry entered X-D!

Expect a "thinner" Jar-Jar than usual!

Pressure On

copmike

Great idea. I love vignette contests, because they don't take much to enter.

Steve

Let me clarify! There is NO 8x8 baseplate (In the road plate like sense) But there IS a 8x8 base plate, and it only comes in green and gray. The latter has anti-studs, where the first dosn't.

Let me clarify! There is NO 8x8 baseplate (In the road plate like sense) But there IS a 8x8 base plate, and it only comes in green and gray. The latter has anti-studs, where the first dosn't.

Huh? What's an anti-stud? *wacko* Could you define please? Thanks.

Huh? What's an anti-stud? *wacko* Could you define please? Thanks.
Woah - better not let the anti-studs touch the studs *skull*!

Antimatter Off

copmike

Anti-studs are the thingies on the bottom of bricks and plates that allow them to connect.

But there IS a 8x8 base plate, and it only comes in green and gray.

Actually, they come in many colors, unless you are talking about the 8x8 'bricks' because they also make 8x8 'plates'.

Anti-studs are the thingies on the bottom of bricks and plates that allow them to connect.

Oh!!!! I call those thingies "tubes", though anti-studs is pretty clever... X-D

I have 8x8 bricks in dark grey and green. I havn't seen 8x8 'flat bricks' as I call them or 1/3 bricks. Or plates.

Edited by iamded

Oh!!!! I call those thingies "tubes", though anti-studs is pretty clever... X-D

Hooray, I'm clever! :-D Hinckley thinks I'm clever! Now I have to find a way to make that guy at "Reasonbly Clever.com" to admit I'm at least rasonably clever. ;-)

I have 8x8 bricks in dark grey and green. I havn't seen 8x8 'flat bricks' as I call them or 1/3 bricks. Or plates.

Really? I've got a whole bunch of them. Hmmm....interesting! :-)

Really? I've got a whole bunch of them. Hmmm....interesting! :-)

Yeah, I've got multiples in black, dark bley, and light bley. They come in fourteen other colors, too.

Oh wait, I have plenty of those ones that have studs around the edges and a 2x2 square of studs in the middle, and the rest as a grid. But they're not that useful for vignettes. Anyway, this has turned into a discussion about vignette plates, lets keep this to Lego Jar-jar destruction chat.

Edited by iamded

I love your entry Mike X-D

Sweet entries so far mates !! Thats excellent ;-) I did my entry last night but it sucked donkey balls !! The way of death was not that hilarious (really pretty plain), and the vig was not well built ! A true piece of crap I got rid of this morning hehe

I had to match the great quality of entries so far (after all, its my bloody contest :-D :-P ) !! Now my plan is just diabolical >:-) and my entry really WONT be pc whatsoever (after all, we are a 18 years old + forum ;-) ) !! Lets say its a SW hommage to a great South Park episode X-D I shall say no more until I post it hehe

Oh Jar Jar you're in for a real special treat X-D

*yoda*