Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

Only metaphorically >:-)

"Then your imagination you must use! - *yoda* "

Seeing as though it was my recipe I thought I would give myself a Pirate name and call it that. So it ended up 'Cutlass Iz's Chocolate Cake', sounds a little Pirate right? yeh! :-|
that's actually a good story iz. good luck with your restaurant *sweet*
What do I get three thumbs up for?
i like where you got your name... its historically inspired ;-)

- Brick Miner

need i say more?
If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play.

John Cleese

;-)

i actually had a notion to PM you and ask you to post in this thread... i was wondering about your name. so why isn't it "iamdead" ???

Well, iamdead is 7 letters, making it uneven, and I'm pretty sure I'm not dead. :-P Also, iamded just looks better, and now I'm used to it. :-D

So that people don't think he's one or both of these two things:

1. a Goth

2. a Zombie

Zombies ON!

1st off, a good friend of mine used to be 'Goth', and still partially is. But he's funny, not the scary classic 'goth'.

2nd, zombies are neat, but I'm part of the ZSTGSF, so I can't be a zombie. :-P

So that people don't think he's one or both of these two things:

1. a Goth

2. a Zombie

Zombies ON!

You forgot "3. Emo" :-P ;-) .

Emo? They don't wear black... they may wear makeup, but they certainly don't look like corpses. *wacko*

Emo? They don't wear black... they may wear makeup, but they certainly don't look like corpses. *wacko*
I thought you were talking about thinking you are dead ;-) . In that case, emo does kinda fit in since it's all about who has the coolest style of commiting suicide ;-) :-P .

I thought you were talking about thinking you are dead ;-) . In that case, emo does kinda fit in since it's all about who has the coolest style of commiting suicide ;-) :-P .

That reminds me of this:

. The thing is so horible, it's hillarious!

I was in a hillman hunter with friends (this was in 2006, when the hunter comes out you know the party's on) when the front wheel became unbalanced which made the car dance around the road and so we dubbed it the crazymotionride. That and i am completely mad about cars, well mostly just mad i mean how many 18 year olds do you know that have a collection of terrible old british cars?

Well, it came to me as I was walking home one Monday evening a little over 9 years ago. Suddenly I realised that "Quarryman" was going to be my IRC-nick/handle/whatever online (taken from the Settlers games actually, been a fan of Settlers (I and II at least, all the later ones have sucked), the little quarrymen are so cute and funny jumping up on a huge rock to quarry out nice stones for building :-) (and it's not related to The Beatles at all, I actually found out that they used the name "The Quarrymen" after deciding to use it as my screen name.)

So after that I've been using it for everything online, and to me it's perfectly natural to introduce myself as "Quarryman". (comes from meeting too many people I mainly know from IRC I guess X-D ). I used to have www.quarryman.net as my homepage (and it was the first hit on Google when searching for "quarryman"), but it expired at a time when I didn't have the money to renew it.. :-( )

They don't wear black |-/ ???

Would it be too off-topic to say I have a strong disliking for emos?

Anyway, enough of this talk about goths, emos, and zombies, I've explained how I got my name. ZWOK. ZWOK was the game I played in which I named my character iamded. ^.^

iamded.jpg

Now, back on topic!

P.S. If you have a bebo account, join the ZASTGSF today!

Edited by iamded

Emo? They don't wear black...

That's not true... while black isn't necessarily related to emos like it is to goths, there are plenty of emo people who wear black.

That's not true... while black isn't necessarily related to emos like it is to goths, there are plenty of emo people who wear black.

It is related where I come from... Tight black jeans, black hoodies, dyed black hair, lots of black eye makeup (on boys and girls) :-X :-X :-X

(...) Tight black jeans (...)

That reminds me of a funny story. At my school, there is this one 'skater-kid' who thinks he's really cool, but he's really a jerk. So one day in class, he was trying to impress a girl by saying that he wears tight jeans. One of my friends, edged over to him and whispered "Tight pants, you say?" :-P Classic.

Edited by Norrington

Martin255 - This has some variations, Stauder255 and thanks to a typo Stauder@55. I used Martin255 when I first registerd @ lego.com (was bout 7 I think) and well, the name stuck. Why Martin? Coz thats ma name! Why Stauder *Prepare to raise eybrows* coz thats my surname. Martin Stauder :-P Always wanted to post that!

Stauder

Martin Stauder :-P

Hmm... Now it will be much easier for my assasins to track you down :-P

I love Aston Martins, and i was born on the 24th.

Quite simple really! :-)

Okay, finally time to reveal all.

Highlight below to find out my mysterious name source!

Made you look! Sorry, not revealing anytime soon.

>:-)

TK

Edited by The Kid

Sir is a sign of respect, makes you sound dignified, and Nadroj is my name. Or is it?

Sir JORDAN, Nadroj is Jordan backwards...but is that my name....hahahahahaha!

Edited by SirNadroj