Hello...I have a question I search it and everything, maybe I'm not getting it or something.

I'm new ..and I am trying to began making my own custom minifigure. I have done my torso, which I think is the easiest part but when it comes to the face I don't know exactly what to do ..can an some of my fellow members teach me your ways of how to design my own Lego face on a face template .....thanks

Welcome to EB, Yung Toby. :classic: Have a look at the Minifig Customisation Index, where you should find links to a number of tutorials on making and applying decals. If you still have questions, post them in the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

Two Questions:

1) Why do search"terms"have to be 4 letters of more? I want to search for a set numbered 850. What other character could I put in there?

2) Can you edit the Topic Title after you've submitted it? I didn't proof one properly, now can't search for it, coz it's only got 3 letters!

Thanks

1) Why do search"terms"have to be 4 letters of more? I want to search for a set numbered 850. What other character could I put in there?

I guess it's to reduce the load on the server, but an Admin will be better able to answer that question.

2) Can you edit the Topic Title after you've submitted it? I didn't proof one properly, now can't search for it, coz it's only got 3 letters!

Only staff members can edit topic titles.

You can search for topics created by yourself ('Author') using the advanced search (click the icon to the right of the search box) or from your own profile page.

You can also find your own content by hovering over your username at the top left of your post. A small window pops up, and under your avatar picture there's a button which says "Find Content". When you click on that you can see all your recent posts and/or topics. From doing exactly that, I'm guessing you're looking for this. :classic:

I want to search for a set numbered 850. What other character could I put in there?

You could also use an external search engine (such as Google) and type 'site=eurobricks.com 850'. This is mentioned in the Eurobricks FAQ (follow the link in my signature). :classic:

Wow. Thanks all for your replies. Seems like I missed those instructions, but have now made a note for next time.

The search engine won't let me search for 3 letter words. How do I search for the topics regarding the new EV3 kits?

Edited by Impact1

The search engine won't let me search for 3 letter words. How do I search for the topics regarding the new EV3 kits?

I experienced the same problem.

By the way; I have requested to get a pinned topic or subforum for EV3.

You can use a Google search limited to EB.

Nice one! Working in IT for years and I didn't know that. Thanks! :sweet::thumbup:

Edited by Gekke Ted

I personally always use Google to search EB.

I understood it is a limitation of mysql not allowing to search for words with 3 characters or less. So it's not an Invision forum restriction, but a restriction of the database we use.

I personally always use Google to search EB.

I understood it is a limitation of mysql not allowing to search for words with 3 characters or less. So it's not an Invision forum restriction, but a restriction of the database we use.

Using Google is probably better, since the search function of this forum is not that good.

Thanks for the 3 character clarification. Never used MySql so I didn't know.