Masked Builder

Masked Builder's For Trade Thread

Wants:

Aquaman

Dark Knight Batman

Commissioner Gordon

TDK Bane

Haves:

Anything in my Bricklink store is fair-game.

I've also got quite a few sets and depending on what you have I could be willing to part with some stuff, see here for my collection.

Please PM me with a list of what you want and which minfig(s)/part(s) you have to trade.

I am ONLY interested in figs that are unmodified and in Good Display Ready condition!

I'll trade with most anyone who has what I want.

I have the Doukou Pilot Droid... I think... I'll need to do a little bit of searching around, but if you're interested, I can ask the owner of the collection, and would a Spartain be a good trade?

I have the Doukou Pilot Droid... I think... I'll need to do a little bit of searching around, but if you're interested, I can ask the owner of the collection, and would a Spartain be a good trade?

I would like to get another figure with the Pilot droid for the Spartan. :sweet:

PM sent, along with a few other items you may want.

Updated. I'm really looking for the following:

White Boba, Chrome Darth Vader.

I also need two black Brickarms "U" clips to complete a MOC.

10 Phase one clone trooper torsos, and about 10 Bomb squad troopers.

I have one of each of the following, I'll be happy to add to the trade to, to trade for a Fox figure, White Boba, or a Chrome vader.

Plasma_Blade_TransBlue_S.gifNeedle_Gun_Purple_S.gif

Both are chrome.

I can get these polybags and maybe some Series 5 figures if you'd like too.

30042-1.jpg

30052-1.jpg

4900-1.jpg

Okay add these to list of things I want. I have a fairly large collection so I'm sure we can make a deal!

62810.jpg

3626bpb567.jpg?1

I am interested in your 2 series 3 and 1 series 2 minifigs if they are for sale. Sorry but I do not have anything to trade for them.

First post updated with new wants, I'll get a new haves picture soon. But PM me, I'm sure we can work something out.

Still looking for the Promo Darth Maul, as well as the torso and head from the GB Olympic swimmer. (I could take a whole one) PM me if you have anything!

Got the Olympic Swimmer.

Actually, only the wants in the first post are current. Anything in posts after that are outdated.