GRogall

More exclusive set info

I'm interested in the Sopwith camel as well as the Jousting set.

Both sounds like they will be fantastic sets :classic:

Hmmm, town hall sounds interesting. Not sure how it would look or how it would fit with the current modular buildings though....

The only bad thing is that this is a clear hint that we won't get any more regular sold Kingdoms sets in 2012 (because of Lord of the Rings and that "Kingdoms Joust"). :cry_sad:

Is the Lord of the Rings a hope or rumour? I hadn't read anything of a definate license other than people hoping there was something with the hobbit film coming out.

I'd love a joust set something along the lines of the MMV. Is a christmas release too much to hope for?...

Ordered 10222 Winter Post Office this morning! Now, the long and aggravating wait for delivery...

Just got some news on.....

Lego 10226 Sopwith Camel

Price $99.99 €89.99

Relive a classic era of aviation history with the Sopwith Camel biplane. This set lets you recreate a detailed replica of one of

the most recognizable British single-seat biplanes ever to have graced the skies. Features include a realistic rotating propeller

and engine cylinders, a hinged tail rudder, realistic tension wires, functioning wing ailerons and tail flaps that can be controlled from the cockpit.

LEGO Creator Sopwith Camel

• Detailed replica

• Rotating propeller and engine cylinders

• Hinged tail rudder

• Functioning wing ailerons

• Tail flaps can be controlled from cockpit

Picture coming Soon!

Just got some news on.....

Lego 10226 Sopwith Camel

Price $99.99 €89.99

Is this a re-issue of the old Sopwith Camel or a new model. I got the Red Barron tri-plane last time and will probably get a Camel either way, but I'm curious to know.

Well it looks like it's going to have substantially more pieces (883 as opposed to 3451's 574 pieces), so it's probably going to be a redesigned model. Awesome news, thanks GRogall!

Well it looks like it's going to have substantially more pieces (883 as opposed to 3451's 574 pieces), so it's probably going to be a redesigned model. Awesome news, thanks GRogall!

Yeah! I have the 3451 and a bigger one would be nice :sweet:! But then I need a bigger Red Baron also!

1420.gif

More info for the rest of 2013

10234 Sydney Opera House €279.99

10235 Winter Village Market €89.99

10236 Star Wars Ewok Village €249.99

WHOA!!!!! That Ewoks village just launched itself right out of my wish list! I'm sure it's gonna be epic but that's just too rich for my blood.

ANd yet Grogall still manages to save the day with e next piece of news--, the WINTER VILLAGE MARKET!!! Sounds like a great addition, and at a price point I can willingly concede to.

With my 1,000th post, I can officially begin COUNTing down the days until we see pics of this one! Thx Grogall

Thanks for the update. I've heard rumors for all three of those, probably from you at various times. But it is nice to see confirmed price points. I can only assume what they will cost in USA, but all three will probably look great, but hard to acquire at that price point. Winter Village set is a must buy. If Sydney Opera House has the same lifespan as the Tower Bridge, then I will pick it up, but definitely wait on it.

Definitely will get 10235. 10236, will have to see that first. I'm sure I know what it's going to be. Be quick with the photos GRogall. :tongue:

Can't wait for double VIP points in October, 10236 will be built right away, the rest will have to wait until christmas.

Thanks GRogall :classic:

Edited by gratefulnat

Thanks GRogall for the information, although I'm not a Star Wars fan it will be nice to see pictures of the set, also I am looking forward to hearing more information for the other 2 sets, especially the winter village market :classic:

A bit disappointed with the lack of a Marvel exclusive, but oh well...

I'm interested in seeing the Sydney Opera House. It seems like an architectural model will be using only basic pieces (like the Taj Mahal), so it could be really big for that price.

Thanks for the information GRogall! :classic:

I saw those three listed somewhere before.

-Sci

These were revealed by a user earlier this year, but GRogall is a reliable source. :wink:

A bit disappointed with the lack of a Marvel exclusive, but oh well...

I'd be willing to bet a Marvel exclusive will turn up early next year - around the same time Arkham came out this year.

I dont even wanna know what that Opera House is going to cost here in Oz...

Cheaper to buy the real one. And no delivery charges ;p

For the price the Ewok Village is going for, it better come with plenty of Ewoks. :devil:

A couple of those new Scout Troopers and both versions of Leia would be nice too.

Ewoks seem like something that should be reserved for cheap sets since they're not that popular.

Arg just give me another 10179!