Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

INDEX: Islanders Topics

3378119894_af21fdd962_o.gif

kahuka.gif Islanders Topics Index kahuka.gif

What is this index for?

The Islanders Topics Index is for all the topics about in the Pirates forum.

How is this indexed?

The Islander Topics Index is indexed in chronological order.

Anyway you can help?

You can help by giving suggestions and informing us about items that have not been indexed. You can ask questions, give suggestions, and inform us about items that have not been indexed in this very topic.

To what extent is this updated?

This index is updated on a regular basis. All of the LEGO Islanders topics in the Pirates forum should be in here, save for very new ones which are waiting for the staff to index them.

The Index

Islanders village

Islanders fortress

The Islanders MOC index, all Islanders MOCs in one topic!

LEGO Islander MOCs - Got one? found one? Post it here, The definitive collection of Islander MOCs

Pirates vs. islanders

The Lost temple

Islander characters

Islander mocs collection

Emperor Achu visits King Kahuka

What's your favorite Islanders set?

Islander sets for sale

What's your favorite Islanders set? poll

The Impressive island

When Islanders Attack

What do you like about Islanders?

Questions About The Islanders And Building Ideas

LEGO Minifigure Series 11 - Island Warrior

Edited by Louie le Brickvalier

Thank you KAHUKA, but we already have an Islander Index...which link to their topics. Right Here. Less this is for....non-islander MOC...topics.

Not a bad idea Kahuka, but I suggest you use your LEGO Islander MOCs - Got one? found one? Post it here, The definitive collection of Islander MOCs thread to make some kind of index for all the Islander MOC threads. You can do this be editing the first post and adding them there.

The Index :Islander MOCs also gives an overview of all the islander MOCs but it links directly to the brickshelf-galleries of those MOCs.

Thank you KAHUKA, but we already have an Islander Index...which link to their topics. Right Here. Less this is for....non-islander MOC...topics.

That is correct we have a islander moc index not a islanders topic index. ;-)

KAHUKA, while you're intentions are good could you please look around the forum for existing Island Threads. You and Islander Boy seem to be creating the same kind of threads over and over again which is not really helpful.

We're happy for you to create new threads but could you please make sure there isn't a similiar thread which already exists.

KAHUKA, while you're intentions are good could you please look around the forum for existing Island Threads. You and Islander Boy seem to be creating the same kind of threads over and over again which is not really helpful.

We're happy for you to create new threads but could you please make sure there isn't a similiar thread which already exists.

Well, Mr KAHUKA is right:

That is correct we have a islander moc index not a islanders topic index. ;-)

There's quite a difference between a MOC index and a TOPIC index isn't it?

Anyhow, since this topic is a soon-to-be index of TOPICS, this is the wrong forum, and it will be moved to the discussion forum.

Mr Tiber

So it is :capn: . This is good for non-islander moc threads :capn: . Shouldn't this be in the Great Library of Honduras?

Okay, I changed the lay out of the "index" abit, because this one was quite un-organized.

I also changed the link names a bit because some of them were rather unclear.

But it's a good start!

So it is :capn: . This is good for non-islander moc threads :capn: . Shouldn't this be in the Great Library of Honduras?

Perhaps, didn't think about that yet, good idea! Maybe someone wants to discuss it but can't find it... It will be moved to the Library later on anyway.

Mr Tiber

Well, Mr KAHUKA is right:

There's quite a difference between a MOC index and a TOPIC index isn't it?

Yes there is, but when I first saw it there was a mixture of both MOCs and topics, so therefore it wasn't a topic index.

Anyhow, since this topic is a soon-to-be index of TOPICS, this is the wrong forum, and it will be moved to the discussion forum.

Actually, all indexes should be located in the root forum of the Great Libarary of Honduras.

Sorry about that. X-D

Just bare that in mind in the future. You should also thank Mr Tiber for offering to develop your index into something we can use.

Okay, I changed the lay out of the "index" abit, because this one was quite un-organized.

I also changed the link names a bit because some of them were rather unclear.

But it's a good start!

Perhaps, didn't think about that yet, good idea! Maybe someone wants to discuss it but can't find it... It will be moved to the Library later on anyway.

Mr Tiber

Thank you mister tiber. :)

I've added some more topics into the index.By the way could you move it into the library of honduras?

Thank you mister tiber. :)

No problem Mr Kahuka!

You don't mind if I help to maintain this index do you?

I'll move it to the great Library right away!

I also added it to the list of indexes.

Mr Tiber

No problem Mr Kahuka!

You don't mind if I help to maintain this index do you?

I'll move it to the great Library right away!

Mr Tiber

Thank you very much indeed Mister Tiber.

:) :)

I've changed the name to "INDEX: Islanders Topics" so the format is the same as the other indexes.

I've added the it to the list of indexes in the "Pirate MOC"-forum since it was only added in the list of the "Pirate Discussions"-forum. Both should be identical. And don't forget to close the index-list once you've updated it ;-).

And don't forget to close the index-list once you've updated it ;-).

I'm sorry, but I'm sure it was already opened when I added the link...

Mr Tiber

I'm sorry, but I'm sure it was already opened when I added the link...

Serious? In that case I'm probably the guilty one. I'll put myself on half rations.