Sign in to follow this  
sam89

LEGO at Celebration IV

C4 begins today and LEGO will be there! Here's what we can look forward to:

Calling all LEGO Star Wars fans!

Stop by the LEGO booth at the Star Wars Celebration IV, May 24-28, at the Los Angeles Convention Center for the ultimate LEGO Star Wars experience!

Lucky fans will get to see the complete 2007 product line, learn about new promotions such as the "LEGO Star Wars Movie Making Contest" and the "These are the droids you're looking for!" campaign, get an exclusive sneak peek at new and one-of-a-kind models, and enter to win some exciting prizes!

Make sure to see it all:

Easy there Morris. There will probably be some special features at Celebration Europe for us European Lego SW fans. Just be patient and drool over what the Americans get for now ;-)

What about lego star wars fans in EUROPE?

does lego NOT care about EUROPE? how come?

Oh, come on. It's not like you mostly get all the sets first...or something.

Sansweet also announced something that European fans will likely be happy to hear. "Another first: Celebration Europe, an official Star Wars convention in July 2007 in London at the finest exhibition center, Earls Court. More details soon at starwars.com."

Celebration Europe

As much as I hate to say it but Hoth will not include K3PO :'-(

My friend owns the final version and it does not include it

Also here the set is available and does not list K3PO as a minifigure in the set *sad*

Piranha

They have a C4 Exclusive! I managed to get one but it is hard to get. You have to win a raffle in order to purchase it. It is limited to 500 sets. Features Vader, 2 Royal Guards, and 2 Stormtroopers in a see through plastic box. Will try to put up pics later. Really, really tired.

Oh yeah. I also got one of those 10,000 gold C3POs!

As much as I hate to say it but Hoth will not include K3PO :'-(

My friend owns the final version and it does not include it

Also here the set is available and does not list K3PO as a minifigure in the set *sad*

Piranha

Your friend OWNS this set? How did he manage to get a hold of that?

They have a C4 Exclusive! I managed to get one but it is hard to get. You have to win a raffle in order to purchase it. It is limited to 500 sets. Features Vader, 2 Royal Guards, and 2 Stormtroopers in a see through plastic box. Will try to put up pics later. Really, really tired.

Oh yeah. I also got one of those 10,000 gold C3POs!

I'm not sure if you're mocking someone or what...

Now I was thinking of that this morning while I was modding my magnet sets to get rid of those darn magnets...

*yoda*

I tried that, too, but wasn't successful. Or just a bit too careful.

Can you please tell me how best to get rid of the magnets without leaving damage to the minifigs?

Looking at Rebelscum's coverage, 7665 and 7666 weren't shown yesterday. Will they be shown today, or will it be another disappointment? :-/

Oh god :-| You know what? Forget it! They're making it IMPOSSIBLE for a Star Wars collector...

How many sterling silver ones are there now? :-/ It's ridiculous...

I was think_ing about the following thing: they are making this contest for the anniversary but what if they use the shiny colour used in those Castle halmets to produce a regular C3PO like that 8-

It wouldnt surprise me at all if we didnt get a k3p0, weve seen no pics yet so its not looking good.

Piranha and madoka i do hope you two are telling the truth here, if not you might find yourselfs in a rather lonely place.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if we didnt get a k3p0, weve seen no pics yet so its not looking good.

Not looking good !! rue mate BUT we never saw the actual box art of that set so who knows really !! I still say there is hope !!

Piranha and madoka i do hope you two are telling the truth here, if not you might find yourselfs in a rather lonely place.

I can only concur with great strengh...

*yoda*

Well, our madoka friend here is as truthful as Pinocio.

Lucky fellow.

Lord *vader* and Starwars4J

My friend managed to get this set because he knows people who work for Lego

There also is no point in lying about it

*sad*

Piranha

i saw some pictures of celebration 4 and it is something to drool about anyway, i couldnt go because of SOMEONES birthday that just happened to happen that day, :-(

Looks like its the last day of the celebrations already (well I guess its probably still morning in LA, but oh well)..

Are we going to see the new sets 7665 and 7666 (and see if K3PO really exists)? Are we possibly going to get a glimpse of the AT-AT 10178? :-/