8608061170_d56a4bc29b_b.jpg

8608060918_2f57f1ce2e_b.jpg

8608060716_5de527fe68_b.jpg

8608060524_c097ab5ddf_b.jpg

8608060326_b42ce10cab_b.jpg

8606955445_ff9da5b9e3_b.jpg

8608060034_77272c1c21_b.jpg

8606955153_62805ffb68_b.jpg

Credits: Admiral Croissant, Skalldyr, Brickington, Scorpiox, Efullner, Esurient, Blackar, Captain Blackmoor, Frank Brick Wright, Muffin, Dr_Spock, Commander Red Hat, Capt. Stabbin, Duck.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Nice photos and effects. It was a little hard to follow at some parts, but good job overall :thumbup:

nice entry, but, it's me or I can see any wolf in this Little Red Riding Hood tale? :pir_laugh2:

also, you know what they say... join the dark side of the pastry... we have cookies!

Nice photoshop editing but as I already said before, I'm not too fond of photoshop only backgrounds. The big heads are quite funny though anime expressions don't work well for me. The story is quite fictional, interesting and unexpected for this kind of tournament and my taste :grin:

What a tragedy, it got a little comlicated in the end :grin: Marshmallowians...

Nice photoshop editing but as I already said before, I'm not too fond of photoshop only backgrounds. The big heads are quite funny though anime expressions don't work well for me. The story is quite fictional, interesting and unexpected for this kind of tournament and my taste :grin:

Appreciate your comments :classic:

Nice photos and effects. It was a little hard to follow at some parts, but good job overall :thumbup:

Thanks, glad that you like my comic. :classic:

nice entry, but, it's me or I can see any wolf in this Little Red Riding Hood tale? :pir_laugh2:

also, you know what they say... join the dark side of the pastry... we have cookies!

I love cookies! :classic: But that ain't enough for me to flip to the dark side. :grin:

Awesome photo editing! Very creative story as well! Another great redcoat entry!

Thanks for including me!

Nice effects and editing!

:classic:

Glad that you guys like my comic! Thanks! :classic:

What a tragedy, it got a little comlicated in the end :grin: Marshmallowians...

I agree :blush: Good eye for detail, you got me this time :blush:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Nice story and photoediting. It has a Japanese anime feel to it. Was that Hello Kitty underwear? :classic:

I love cookies! :classic: But that ain't enough for me to flip to the dark side. :grin:

:devil: you lie... everyone will turn into the dark side... eventually :devil:

Nice story and photoediting. It has a Japanese anime feel to it. Was that Hello Kitty underwear? :classic:

Thank you!

And YES, that is the custom red XXXXL Hello Kitty brief specially designed for Admiral Croissant :devil::classic:

:devil: you lie... everyone will turn into the dark side... eventually :devil:

we shall see... we shall see...... :laugh:

And YES, that is the custom red XXXXL Hello Kitty brief specially designed for Admiral Croissant :devil::classic:

Aww, how nice! That's too kind, you didn't need to do that! :smug:

As a matter of fact, it isn't the worst death to eat croissants and go out with a bang. Except for the Hello Kitty underwear.

But I don't quite understand why darkness fell upon the land, why Croissant the marshmallow immediately hid after the fall, why they were in a hurry when I exploded anyway and why The Marshmallow wasn't sad that his brother died.

Nevertheless, I think this comic has some of the best MOCs, photography and editing I've seen during this ToR :thumbup:

Hello Kitty thong made do a double-take, then laugh :laugh:

Also the MuffinMen :blush: are great. Plus the way some fig heads are enlarged -- very fun comics!

Overall, I love the story and was really easy for me to follow ... wonder what that says :wink:

Good luck!

Very nice! This is one of my favorite entries. The way you created my avatar is excellent! I will probably have to use that sometime. You have great photo editing skills.....

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

:jollyroger:

Very nice! This is one of my favorite entries. The way you created my avatar is excellent! I will probably have to use that sometime. You have great photo editing skills.....

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

:jollyroger:

Thanks Cpt. Stabbin! Really appreciate it! :classic:

Aww, how nice! That's too kind, you didn't need to do that! :smug:

As a matter of fact, it isn't the worst death to eat croissants and go out with a bang. Except for the Hello Kitty underwear.

But I don't quite understand why darkness fell upon the land, why Croissant the marshmallow immediately hid after the fall, why they were in a hurry when I exploded anyway and why The Marshmallow wasn't sad that his brother died.

Nevertheless, I think this comic has some of the best MOCs, photography and editing I've seen during this ToR :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind compliments! :classic:

Hello Kitty thong made do a double-take, then laugh :laugh:

Also the MuffinMen :blush: are great. Plus the way some fig heads are enlarged -- very fun comics!

Overall, I love the story and was really easy for me to follow ... wonder what that says :wink:

Good luck!

Thank you LegoMyMamma! Glad that you liked my comic. :classic:

Wow, I really like your photo editing skills! The big heads and the Muffin-Man are my favorites in your comic. Thanks for including me! :classic: