Brig. Brick

TOR III Entry (R3): Story of two coats

pirates-indexed.gif

Hi everybody!

it's been a long, and good tournament!, I mean... do you remember that we begin in november....2012 *oh2* ?

I also, I have to be grateful to all of you, who allowed me continue in the final stage of this TOR!

first: long live to the bluecoats, and now, without further delay, the entry:

A tale of two cities coats!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Th-th-that's all folks!!! :wink:

Great entry!, you really did an excellent job! it is loaded with details, smart quotes and funny stuff! really nice..

Glory to the bluecoats!

Edited by Yawgmoth

Nice! :sweet: . Great to use some classic literature to enhance the drama :laugh: . Besides that, the comic, photos, and parchment borders are excellent :thumbup:

Very nice, I like how the lieutenant eppaulets are presented in a case (book), we bluecoats are so much more professional, the poop deck tragedy was just hilarious :head_back: .

Edited by Sebeus I

Although in real LEGO life it's the other way around, great comic! Very professional and I love the story! :thumbup:

Great entry! (...)

Nice! :sweet: . Great to use some classic literature to enhance the drama :laugh: . (...)

Very nice (...) just hilarious :head_back: .

(...) Very professional and I love the story! :thumbup:

thanks you all!

(...) I like how the lieutenant eppaulets are presented in a case (book). (...)

good eye for the details! :thumbup:

Edited by Brig. Brick

Nice photography and editing, I just find the images a bit small - to much border around. The story is also cool, and I like the idea of mixing the modfern era with it ...

Good looking comic. Kind of hard to believe a bluecoat would allow his uniform to be dirtied. Thanks for including me. What does "a trip and a ruff" mean?

(...) Kind of hard to believe a bluecoat would allow his uniform to be dirtied.

for any blue lady, it worth it!

Thanks for including me. What does "a trip and a ruff" mean?

explain a joke is not my style... a trip you know what it is... a ruff, is this... combined means what you redcoats said... "a date", in this case, with your "gossip magazine" partner :laugh:

for any blue lady, it worth it!

explain a joke is not my style... a trip you know what it is... a ruff, is this... combined means what you redcoats said... "a date", in this case, with your "gossip magazine" partner :laugh:

Thank you. I get it now. Ruff as in ruffles. I thought it was ruff like in dog bark which didn't seem to make sense to me. Why would the girl want a dog bark? :classic:

(...) Why would the girl want a dog bark? :classic:

dog bark? you mean "pet lamp-shade" also known as "elizabethan collar" ( :wink::devil: )... usually confussed by the redcoats with the ruff (or rufles).... not "roofies" *oh2* ...but ruff! :laugh:

I like the "Bricklink" idea! Even though it is not so true. :classic:

maybe... is cheaper get the epaulets in the redcoat markets than bricklink.. but you know the salers lie, especially if they are redcoats

maybe... is cheaper get the epaulets in the redcoat markets than bricklink.. but you know the salers lie, especially if they are redcoats

Buuut, in your comic, its the pirates that are selling those pirated epaulets! :tongue:

We would never do that! Pirates are our common enemy! :classic:

First: Long live the Bluecoats! Second: Nice entry :wink:

It may look simple at first sight, but I can see you made quite a lot of MOCs for this comic.

Especially the toilet and the reader's room are well done.

I think this is one of the best comics so far showing the difference between redcoats and Bluecoats.

Hopefully the voters will also see this so they know which side they need to choose in the next ToR :classic:

We would never do that! Pirates are our common enemy! :classic:

you are wrong!... because it's implicit, the upper military ranks in the redcoats use to be pirates, take for example the commander red hat... former bluecoat soldier (expulsed for his dark past)... because he was known as capitan green hair.... pirate!!!

First: Long live the Bluecoats! Second: Nice entry :wink:

It may look simple at first sight, but I can see you made quite a lot of MOCs for this comic.

Especially the toilet and the reader's room are well done.

I think this is one of the best comics so far showing the difference between redcoats and Bluecoats.

Hopefully the voters will also see this so they know which side they need to choose in the next ToR :classic:

again, your eyes for the details surprise me! and yes, only the reader's room was repeated on the first and on the last picture, anything else were diferentes backgrounds.

and only the time will make that those poor redcoats realize their mistake!

we bluecoats have the heritage of the history... (more than 20 years fighting those pirates), and the order in our army... (two clear types of uniforms and clear ranks).... the best coat

so, glory to the bluecoats army, the first and the only one real Lego army :sadnew::thumbup:

Beside the funny story, I must say that I like all the details so much. My favorite is the book used as a box. Very clever!

This one is fantastic.

Huzzah for the blue coats.¡