MstrOfPppts

TOR III Entry 3: Jackie the Legend

pirates-indexed.gif

Hey guys, after quite a chaotic week with countless sleepless nights (including todays) I finally managed to finish my final entry. Sorry for being a tad bit late, but as our fellow redcoat said:

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2013 at 9:49 PM, dr_spock said:
It is not over until the fat lady sings.

I suppose that Admiral Pastry is the fat lady and hasn't sung yet, so I'm OK :grin:

Anyway, here goes the true story about Jackie the Legend:

RvBround3_1.jpg
RvBround3_2.jpg
RvBround3_3.jpg
RvBround3_4.jpg
RvBround3_5.jpg
RvBround3_6.jpg
RvBround3_7.jpg

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone in this final round - although the winning group is quite obvious ...

Great comic which I have come to expect from you! You are certainly a talented man and that is why you're a redcoat. Great job and story! :thumbup:

Fantastic :thumbup: Amazing ideas, shots and colors, nicely delivered. Well told, well edited, well photoshoped... and I really like the way You designed those panels. There're all piece of art working perfectly together :sweet:

Great job man :thumbup:

...although the story is completely fictional of course...

Nice job with accentuating the red, it gives the comic an artistic dimension, fantastic dimension I'd say.

(It's obvious this is a fantasy after all, hehe bluecoats getting owned by one guy :tongue: .)

There's one thing though, what are those green dudes doing there in the end ?

Nice one, i see a-bit of Matrix and Wanted in here :laugh:

Great combo. I really like that everything is black and white, exept the red parts.

Awesome job, lets hope it's good enough to beat thoose bluecoats

This is really well done. I love the effects and the black/white/red thing. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Redcoats rule!

Edited by Blackar

Haha, really nice effects! I like it! thanks for incluiding me also! :D

Very good one. I like those effects. Jackie Boris seems like a Jackie Chan to me. :classic:

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, I really wanted to save this black, white and red idea for the ending and I'm quite sattisfied how it turned out! Luckily, because I had no backup plan nor time to do something else ...

... although the story is completely fictional of course ...

The story is true as I type this now. It probably has something to do with which side you chose :tongue:

There's one thing though, what are those green dudes doing there in the end ?

Some bluecoats infiltrated? Nah, I just had to include them, so that there is some blue in the comic ... but I got the idea from this clip I recently saw and it's a reference to Toy Story, where all the green aliens went "Ooooooo" to Buzz or the claw? I can't remember ...

Nice one, i see a-bit of Matrix and Wanted in here :laugh:

Yes there are quite some references, which is another thing I planed for this entry. Both your guesses are correct and the 2nd and 4th picture are from the recent Jango unchained ...

Jackie Boris seems like a Jackie Chan to me. :classic:

Yeah, I was thinking about making a refference to Jackie Chan too, but then decided to go for Jack Borris, which is more like Chuck Norris :laugh:

impresive photo editing, and the story is interesting, till... (and sorry but i have to say it... :look: ) those aliens :sick: ... that changed the whole tale in a halloween tale!

other than that, great entry :thumbup:

Excellent entry! I like the Sin-City-only-red-colour-effect :thumbup:

Good job on the silhouette in the light as well on the one but last picture.

I didn't see myself getting killed this time. But perhaps this is even worse..

A very nice bloody story! Well done! It looks really nice that you've highlighted all the red. :wub: