Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Rules and Entries Overview

Aye, me finishin' blow be a'comin :pir-classic:

(Hey, I'm a knight!)

Edited by Grimmbeard

(...)

• Round three will be open on February 23rd, 2013. Competitors will be given 3 weeks to submit their third and final comic. The deadline for this round is March 16th, 2012. March 22nd a voting thread will be open to all Eurobricks members (except those who joined after the 17th of November) for one week. Prizes will be awarded to the 6 top vote getters.

(...)

guys... everyone is one year late!!!!! :laugh:

Edited by Brig. Brick

? Where did you get that from? You must have edited it in your quote :grin:

2013 it should be. But we're well under way. The redcoats are lacking behind and time is running out!

Our chances of winning are getting higher by the minute!

? Where did you get that from? You must have edited it in your quote :grin:

2013 it should be. But we're well under way. The redcoats are lacking behind and time is running out!

Our chances of winning are getting higher by the minute!

not my commander! this is on the first page of this entry :laugh: !!! recently saw just for keep track of the days!... the only thing I edith was the size and the color!... red an guilty color! :hmpf_bad:

So this makes us winners right?

Bluecoats entries: 4

Redcoats entries: 2

Now it is:

Blue: 5

Red: 4

It is not over until the fat lady sings.

Uhh guys, I'm going for the midnight anywhere in the world time deadline :grin: Hope I finish mine in about an hour ...

Time's up! Too bad for ZCerberus but I guess he hasn't even started working on an entry.

I'll work on a voting thread which will be open on the 22nd of March.

Thanks for participating! I had great fun reading all the entries!

Thanks for participating! I had great fun reading all the entries!

Thank you for organising this Tournament too! :thumbup:

If there wasn't a contest there wouldn't be contestant, also without contestants it wouldn't be a contest... :pirate_sad2:

Thanks everyone :pir_laugh2: .

Yes, much thanks! :sweet:

One question, though. Is the voting based on all three comics or just the third one?

If there wasn't a contest there wouldn't be contestant, also without contestants it wouldn't be a contest... :pirate_sad2:

Thanks everyone :pir_laugh2: .

That is both very true :pirate:

Anyway, I enjoyed organizing the tournament, and I'm sure there will be another one somewhere in the future.

It was difficult sometimes, but I believe everything went quite well and I learned quite a lot along the way.

One question, though. Is the voting based on all three comics or just the third one?

It's just based on the third one.

Thank you everyone who made this Tournament great! I really enjoyed it. I'll like to send a special shout-out to my man, Admiral Croissant. He really made this tourney great, so thanks! Then I can't forget our own Commander, thanks for leading the best side! And now we have Captain Blackmoor and the participants thanks guys and gals! Without you this tourney would be nothing. Again, I really enjoyed it and really hope we can do this again. :thumbup:

As said... Great tournament, great fun and great job everyone! :thumbup:

Although I couldn't deliver my entries ( if I could only stop time for a while ) I really enjoyed other works and even all those "simple" comments made this such a real thing, so inspirational. Seeing my avatar so many times and seeing that contestants managed to focus not only on their projects but on creating a real ongoing "universe" ( Spock's rope, Bananas, Broomstick, and so on ) made me speechless so many times :sweet:

I still have some freebuilds to deliver though... War is not over yet :wink:

Expect them in a day or two...

As I announced in the ToRIII Banners thread, the banners were actually only allowed during the tournament.

I've given the most active defenders of either faction among you a tag as a sort of compromise, so please remove the banners again until the next tournament.

This is among other reasons because we don't want too much RvB talking in regular LEGO discussions and because they fill quite a lot of space, which isn't very inviting to new members. So, please get rid of them...for now :pir-devil: