dr_spock

TOR III Entry (R3): Bearer of Good News

Turning bluecoats into redcoats... That's frankenstein stuff *oh2* .

Now you have to explain to me something about that blue particle extractor,

how does a faced down incoming bluecoat convert into a face up redcoat, besides the fact that he turns from blue to red :smug: .

Oh never mind, nicely done :laugh: .

Let me explain you that - when turned from blue to red, you also gain a very important thing in which we differ from bluecoats - inteligence. The subject quickly realizes that laying face down on the conveyor is a bit lame, so he turns around ...

Nicely done dr-spock, just what we needed! But does it work on all bluecoats or is there a limit of amount of croisasnts that can still be fixed? :grin:

nice entry!

but, let me tell you 3 things:

1 - tickles!... only tickles... not matter the weight... true bluecoat spirit :laugh:

2 - there is no such power enough on that "machine" to extract my "blue particles"... what they called... midi-chlorians :yoda:

3- those reporters ... trying to sell any news at all costs

:laugh::thumbup:

p.s.: can I ask the doc if commodore red hat was the first?... remember he was a "loyal" bluecoat as cap. bluehair... I don't know why the redcoats allows a former pirate (green hair) and a former bluecoat lead them... :iamded_lol:

Edited by Brig. Brick

QUOTE:

"First we capture some bluecoats..."

Yeah... dream on :sarcasm:

BTW... and we are back to BANANAS!!! :laugh: What started from Bananas have to end with Bananas :wink:

Nicely delivered story :thumbup:

p.s.: can I ask the doc if commodore red hat was the first?... remember he was a "loyal" bluecoat as cap. bluehair... I don't know why the redcoats allows a former pirate (green hair) and a former bluecoat lead them... :iamded_lol:

I guess that "Darth Vader case" is still popular :wink:

And here we have the outmost example of bluecoat bravery! External pressure? No… tickles :laugh: Nicely done

Thanks. I am the tickling ropermaker after all.

Turning bluecoats into redcoats... That's frankenstein stuff *oh2* .

Now you have to explain to me something about that blue particle extractor,

how does a faced down incoming bluecoat convert into a face up redcoat, besides the fact that he turns from blue to red :smug: .

Oh never mind, nicely done :laugh: .

Thanks. Bluecoats and Redcoats are opposites. So they would come out differently. :wink:

Let me explain you that - when turned from blue to red, you also gain a very important thing in which we differ from bluecoats - inteligence. The subject quickly realizes that laying face down on the conveyor is a bit lame, so he turns around ...

Nicely done dr-spock, just what we needed! But does it work on all bluecoats or is there a limit of amount of croisasnts that can still be fixed? :grin:

Thanks. It'll work on all bluecoats. The limiting factor is where to dispose off all that dangerous toxic croissants that come out of them. :classic:

:laugh::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Oh yeah, nice comic! I am so happy you found a solution to the horrible problem! :iamded_lol:

Thanks. It's a peaceful solution since Easter is coming up and having to give up killing for Lent. :classic:

nice entry!

but, let me tell you 3 things:

1 - tickles!... only tickles... not matter the weight... true bluecoat spirit :laugh:

2 - there is no such power enough on that "machine" to extract my "blue particles"... what they called... midi-chlorians :yoda:

3- those reporters ... trying to sell any news at all costs

:laugh::thumbup:

Thanks. Lets not go there--George Lucas and his midi-chlorians... :devil: Are you trying to equate Red Coat News Network with CNN or Foxnews? :classic:

Nice comic and photos! :classic:

I love how it just says "Secret Lab" :laugh:

I secretly thank you. :classic:

QUOTE:

"First we capture some bluecoats..."

Yeah... dream on :sarcasm:

BTW... and we are back to BANANAS!!! :laugh: What started from Bananas have to end with Bananas :wink:

Nicely delivered story :thumbup:

Thanks. Bluecoats are easy to capture, they always think about food. :wink:

(...) Are you trying to equate Red Coat News Network with CNN or Foxnews? :classic:

:laugh: this was implicit? isn't it? :head_back:

AHA!

I've got that blue particle extractor figured out, it's an illusion, there's already a redcoat waiting on the other end when the bluecoat enters the machine :devil: .

That's why the delusional dude coming out sais he likes being a redcoat, he never was a bluecoat in the first place :sadnew: .

AHA!

I've got that blue particle extractor figured out, it's an illusion, there's already a redcoat waiting on the other end when the bluecoat enters the machine :devil: .

That's why the delusional dude coming out sais he likes being a redcoat, he never was a bluecoat in the first place :sadnew: .

:head_back: haha... the old "cut in the middle" magic trick... agreed!... those reporters... doing whatever to sell their news!

Furthermore, note that the BlueCoat enters face down and the lobster leaves face up!!!!

Edited by Brig. Brick

AHA!

:head_back: haha... the old "cut in the middle" magic trick... agreed!... those reporters... doing whatever to sell their news!

Furthermore, note that the BlueCoat enters face down and the lobster leaves face up!!!!

The Force of the blue particle extraction spun them around. There is no magic or smoke and mirror involved. Hmm, that might give me an idea for a RVB free build. :classic:

There is no magic or smoke and mirror involved.

with the redcoats, every trick and fantasy are possible

I don't believe the redcoats can make a machine that actually works.

We play the game and defeat you when we've all become "redcoats".

Still, it's a nice idea and I wish you good luck in this final round :thumbup: