Sebeus I

TOR III Entry (R3): Once and for all

pirates-indexed.gif

Behold, my entry for the final round, may the recoats be done for once and for all.

Drama, action, comedy, horror, fantasy and even romance, it is there, you just have to look closely :wink: .

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

I hope you liked it, I included as many avatars as I could, eventhough they're not really accurate (what's with the grey legs everybody? I don't have grey legs anymore, they're used on my flying dutchman).

A special thanks goes to Frank Brick Wright for leading me to the comic software I used here.

I loved Duck's entries, that's why he has a more prominent role than other redcoats in the comic, If your avatar isn't in here it's because I didn't have the parts to replicate it, no other reason, if I had the parts I would have included everyone.

Edited by Admiral Croissant

Great effect on the exploding longboat!!! :blush: The buildings and the settings are also very very nice, I really like this, moreover I'm happy I have been included!

And for sure, VICTORY IS OURS! :sweet:

Nicely delivered story. Great job on this one Sebeus :thumbup:

I've especially enjoyed panels 1 and 2, they give so many details, with panel 2 looking so classy, almost like a picture from an old catalogue :sweet:

and a... I don't mind those grey pants :wink:

Haha, great entry! :thumbup: I'm surprised the redcoat port hasnt been taken yet. I can't say I approve of letting one of those reds live, but maybe he has changed sides.

Awesome Job and Good Luck! :sweet:

Haha, great entry! :thumbup: I'm surprised the redcoat port hasnt been taken yet. I can't say I approve of letting one of those reds live, but maybe he has changed sides.

Awesome Job and Good Luck! :sweet:

Maybe I should have given him a bluecoat torso...

On the other hand, a bluecoat-redcoat romance makes the whole tournament a bit more dramatic,

two different kinds, they can never be together... :laugh: .

Very nice! The build is great and the comic is great! The story is a little to fictional, but I guess it will do. :tongue:

On the other hand, a bluecoat-redcoat romance makes the whole tournament a bit more dramatic,

two different kinds, they can never be together... :laugh: .

Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair Bluecoatia... :grin:

I really like your payback at me, down to every detail,

Me staying behind as a last stand, and you finishing me off, with my own line......

Fantastic entry

Nice comic. Interesting use of steering wheels. I think you missed a redcoat on the roof. :classic:

What a great last comic! Perhaps they should have been mooning before they killed that boat of redcoats though :pir-classic:

Nevertheless, I really like it. Photography and editing looks good and the set is nice too with a whole town and a few ships.

Good that we got rid of those cowards. Good luck in the contest!

What I like the most is that you've built a lot for this one. It's nice to see big MOCs in comics and there's a lot of space and a lot going on ... but it's somewhat cheap using the same (but succesfull) trick - showing your hairy buts. Should have saved this one for the finale, would be much funnier.

And where are those cheeky scrubbers scrubbing themselves in the last picture?! :grin:

Me staying behind as a last stand, and you finishing me off, with my own line......

Exactly :devil: .

What a great last comic! Perhaps they should have been mooning before they killed that boat of redcoats though :pir-classic:

I originally wanted to draw attention of the redcoats before fiiring the cannon but I would have had more than 10 pictures that way.

Thanks.

What I like the most is that you've built a lot for this one. It's nice to see big MOCs in comics and there's a lot of space and a lot going on ... but it's somewhat cheap using the same (but succesfull) trick - showing your hairy buts. Should have saved this one for the finale, would be much funnier.

Thanks, yeah I know, I couldn't resist :grin:

And where are those cheeky scrubbers scrubbing themselves in the last picture?! :grin:

Wait what? EEK!

Oh no! it's not what you think *oh2*

Great build and amazing story! It was fun even if we lost in your imagination....

Great job, nice photography, and really nice buildings and building techniques. The reference to Classic Pirates..........

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Wonderful entry, Good luck, the Bluecoats are going to need it!

:jollyroger:

Edited by Capt. Stabbin

It's all lies about me at the end there!... I could never climb that high...

Great entry Sebeus, really enjoyable and great that you used so many avatars!

What I like the most is that you've built a lot for this one. It's nice to see big MOCs in comics and there's a lot of space and a lot going on (...)

agreed, this moc has a lot of work!

great entry!, and the first one... and just a week to finish the TOR!

:sceptic: Its seems I'm not the only late here! :sceptic: